Photo

What's up?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:02 PM

Hi. I joined yesterday. My name is Tristian. Um. . . I really don't know what to say here, it's kind of awkward introducing myself to faceless people. But none the less. This is my introduction so stay and chat with me?

I probably should have read a few boards first to see how this was supposed to be. Yeah. I'm going to do that and reintroduce myself.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image

Here is my face, now you should feel fine introducing yourself.

#3 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:09 PM

Looks like no one else knows what to say on these things either. HAH.

Oh my. You are quite lovely. :) Well guys I'm a 22 year old girl from South Alabama. I am one of the most liberal people you will find down here. I don't talk with a twang. I don't go cow tipping or mud riding. and I like to travel. Should I tell you anything else?

#4 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:18 PM

Looks like no one else knows what to say on these things either. HAH.

Oh my. You are quite lovely. :) Well guys I'm a 22 year old girl from South Alabama. I am one of the most liberal people you will find down here. I don't talk with a twang. I don't go cow tipping or mud riding. and I like to travel. Should I tell you anything else?

Hi, welcome to neocodex. Nice to meetcha. I'm from Oklahoma probably fixing to move to louisiana but Idk when or if that will happen LOL. I do have a bit of a southern accent that comes out a little in my typing (usually I type aint rather than aren't and y'all rather than you all or all of you). I love swimming, hiking, reading, and browsing on the net. Also the irc chat is my friend. :D

#5 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:24 PM

Well hello!! Nice to meet you too. Nice time for swimming to with the beach just 30 mins away. . . I'm a total beach bum. HAH I always look like a lobster in the summer time.

oops. . . too*

So are there any rules to this site? Like is one of the topics in my profile "illegal"?

#6 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:25 PM

All we have are lakes around here. Last summer I didn't get to go swimming so when summer came around I felt as though summer hadn't happened and it got warm for a day or two before getting cold yet again. So in order to avoid that I hope to at least get wet... (up until last year I had been swimming at least once every summer)

#7 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:30 PM

Oh yeah. I lived in Ohio all last year so I know what you mean. I also lived in Las Vegas and Albuquerque too and all 3 places were land locked. It was a shock to not be able to go to the beach or Mardi Gras even. They did have pseudo beaches in Ohio though. So that was cool.

#8 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

So are there any rules to this site? Like is one of the topics in my profile "illegal"?

There's the generic rule set, no spamming, no scamming no personally attacking other users, etc etc.

No, your profile is fine.

#9 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

btw what is this IRC chat you speak of?

#10 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

btw what is this IRC chat you speak of?

http://www.neocodex.us/forum/ircChat/

^That.

#11 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

Welcome aboard. Your signature image terrifies me.

#12 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:35 PM

Oh sweet. I like this place a lot more now!! :)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA lol that's funny to read and then look at the clubbing seals image. :) and may I ask why?

#13 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:38 PM

Oh sweet. I like this place a lot more now!! :)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA lol that's funny to read and then look at the clubbing seals image. :) and may I ask why?

Mostly the epilepsy-triggering rapidity of its movement. I've never been a club kid, so the flashing lights and random scene changes intrude on my visual faculties.

#14 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:43 PM

Mostly the epilepsy-triggering rapidity of its movement. I've never been a club kid, so the flashing lights and random scene changes intrude on my visual faculties.

Well now that you got all medical I think I'll change it. I don't want to cause anyone a doctor visit. ;)

#15 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:45 PM

how about take the images it changes to each of, and put them side by side to make a single banner.. that would be cute. ?

Edit: nevermind I like that one better than my idea haha

Edited by Xwee, 22 April 2010 - 05:51 PM.

#16 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

Well now that you got all medical I think I'll change it. I don't want to cause anyone a doctor visit. ;)

I don't have epilepsy, but I like GIFs that are interesting, not scary and confusing.

#17 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:56 PM

That would have been a great idea Xwee only I don't have an animation studio to do it with. :(

And I hope that works well for everyone.

I just wish it was long width wise. Ughh. . . I'll find the perfect one eventually.

#18 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

I don't have epilepsy, but I like GIFs that are interesting, not scary and confusing.

If you thought the club was scary and confusing I wonder how you're going to feel about the skinless girl with rabbit. :p

Welcome to Neocodex, anybody who scares jcr is a promising member imo. :)

#19 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:58 PM

I made my siggy from my favorite anime character (at the time) and she's cute and silly like me, however I don't have holo's anger LOL

#20 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:07 PM

If you thought the club was scary and confusing I wonder how you're going to feel about the skinless girl with rabbit. :p

Why thank you! :) :) I wish I could think of something clever to say back, but *sigh* I'm out of pot and so my wit has diminished.

I made my siggy from my favorite anime character (at the time) and she's cute and silly like me, however I don't have holo's anger LOL

I'm probably definitely wrong here, but is that a character from Ah! My Goddess? You see I love anime only I'm not a fanatic so I don't recognize any of the characters even if I have seen them a billion times.

OH I just now noticed the badger. Badger badger badger. . . mushroom mushroom, SNAKE!

#21 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:08 PM

I'm actually moderately familiar with Ryden's work for some reason. I used this as my desktop background for a while:

Posted Image

#22 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

Why thank you! :) :) I wish I could think of something clever to say back, but *sigh* I'm out of pot and so my wit has diminished.

I'm probably definitely wrong here, but is that a character from Ah! My Goddess? You see I love anime only I'm not a fanatic so I don't recognize any of the characters even if I have seen them a billion times.

OH I just now noticed the badger. Badger badger badger. . . mushroom mushroom, SNAKE!

No, the Holo I'm talking about is from Spice and Wolf a cute anime centered on a wolf goddess. However I have read some of Ah! My Goddess and liked it. Though I haven't read much of it XD.

#23 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

No, the Holo I'm talking about is from Spice and Wolf a cute anime centered on a wolf goddess. However I have read some of Ah! My Goddess and liked it. Though I haven't read much of it XD.

Ahh. . .It's my favorite. I don't read it though. . . I watch the movies/ series. Miyazaki (spelling?) is by far my favorite director. I love all of his films to date. :)

And yes I have several Ryden images as well. I love the way his mind works for painting. I wish I was creative like that.

#24 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:19 PM

This sight should come with a warning label the reads:

WARNING

A great deal of the inhabitants here within are Sarcastic, sick, crude, sarcastic, heartless, ...sarcastic, and outright shameless. Enter at your own risk.

But mostly were fun :) Welcome to codex. Oh and your siggy.... I loves it! :drool:

#25 Ninetales

Ninetales
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

Thank you! Seems like a fun place so far! Great way to spend time away from Neo why the AB does it's thang. lol

And as for Ryden, I plan on having several pieces of his art tattooed as "sleeves". My favorite so far would have to be this one though: Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users