Photo

Gayness/Homosexuality

• Please log in to reply
323 replies to this topic

#251 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

But the homosexuals, they're gonna have to use their own separate water fountain, right?

Stop trolling me. Did I ever say that I personally hated homosexuality? No I just said it's frowned upon in the bible. But did I say that homosexuals would not be allowed in heaven? No I said that homosexuals as long as they claim Jesus is a savior and change their lifestyle to one of a less sinful nature can still get into heaven.

#252 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

Stop trolling me. Did I ever say that I personally hated homosexuality? No I just said it's frowned upon in the bible. But did I say that homosexuals would not be allowed in heaven? No I said that homosexuals as long as they claim Jesus is a savior and change their lifestyle to one of a less sinful nature can still get into heaven.

Oh, sure. They're alright as long as they change a fundamental aspect of their very being.
You're an apologetic bigot, and your existence repulses me.

#253 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:02 PM

Oh, sure. They're alright as long as they change a fundamental aspect of their very being.
You're an apologetic bigot, and your existence repulses me.

You're an unbeliever and your existence repulses me but did I say that until now? Anyways I'll pray for you so you may get into heaven =) . . . I'm a have to a do a LOT of praying . . .

#254 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

You're an unbeliever and your existence repulses me but did I say that until now? Anyways I'll pray for you so you may get into heaven =) . . . I'm a have to a do a LOT of praying . . .

I'd rather you didn't.
I can't imagine anything worse than an eternity of mindless bliss.

At least in Hell the conversation will be interesting.

#255 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

im glad you're our saviour...get over yourself you have no power and you're no bettter than the rest of us... go read a real book and then come troll some more on that topic okay?

im glad you're our saviour...get over yourself you have no power and you're no bettter than the rest of us... go read a real book and then come troll some more on that topic okay?

#256 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:06 PM

see this is not the thinking of a real Christian or Catholic why don't you just get over yourself and realize that you're the troll and that people do pray for others =)

#257 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

I'd rather you didn't.
I can't imagine anything worse than an eternity of mindless bliss.

At least in Hell the conversation will be interesting.

I guess I'll be seeing you there along with 99.9% of all people who have ever existed.

#258 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

I guess I'll be seeing you there along with 99.9% of all people who have ever existed.

Imagine the parties!

#259 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:08 PM

ooo can i get into hell's neocodex parties?

Edited by pabs123, 18 July 2010 - 05:09 PM.

#260 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:51 PM

I used to go to a catholic school for grade 9&10 and that's when I realized just how much I despise religion.
I had to sit through church and listen to the priest telling us that god is responsible for all that is good in our life.
In religion class, it was even worse. I actually had to participate. Nothing pissed me off more than the way people were so into believing something that hasn't even been proved..

We had the "opportunity" to talk to a priest, and ask him any questions we wanted. A girl asked how the church felt about gays, and he said that basically they were sinners if they had sexual activities with someone of the same gender. EVERYONE in our class got pissed off, because frankly none of us are homophobes. We all have friends who like the same gender and some people in that class, including me we're either lesbian or bisexual (all girl school).

I think this whole "I MUST OBEY THE BIBLE" bullshit is so stupid. It may be real because it exists, but it doesn't prove that God exists. I don't understand why people can't be gay if they're good people. Because they can't repopulate and reproduce like they were meant to? What about the straight people who choose to never marry or have kids? Why doesn't the bible judge them? It's not fair. Christians are fucking stupid, and they say they welcome anyone into their church but that's not true, at all.

So I transferred, and I'm done with religion forever. I'm so glad my parents don't make me go to church.

#261 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

I had a biology teacher like that... he was very religious and the subject came up, he basicly didnt say much more then that homosexuals would go to hell. I find it quite... upsetting when people dont even seem to think about it for a minute. I myself don't get bothered by it in any way, but I dont understand it either ^^ But everyones different I guess, who are we to judge like that =o

#262 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

Biology teacher being religious? How does that work?
Then again, I went to a school where all teachers were christian, that included the science teachers.

#263 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:35 PM

I went into an entire christian school, and they didn't teach us evolution :p

Anyway, I don't think anyone in the 100 years of schooling has ever come-out during the actual high school time. And most will probably repress it for the rest of their lives due to the highly conservative Christian nature

Sad really :/ It's like needing to hide a very important part of yourself to the entire world :o

#264 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

well first off i do not agree with homosexuality only targeted towards the male community....how can you be so judgemental about gay men but beat your meat to 2 women.....i find it odd that so many young women now adays are claiming to be bi-sexual or lesbian ..and sooo many guys are not...just seems like girls do it cuz they think guys like it...i just think pretending to be gay is wrong since so many people who actually are gay struggle while growing up and then have the hardships that straight people do not.

even tho i feel slightly uncomfortable in the presence of homosexuality. i think love is precious no matter where you find it.

#265 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

Sad really :/ It's like needing to hide a very important part of yourself to the entire world :o

i agree...i feel like the way society treats gay people it makes a lot of them feel bad about who they are and especially about having to hide that personality and everything that comes with it

#266 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:54 PM

Anyway, I don't think anyone in the 100 years of schooling has ever come-out during the actual high school time. And most will probably repress it for the rest of their lives due to the highly conservative Christian nature

when i say hardships...this is what i mean.

#267 harrypotter1

harrypotter1
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:27 PM

yeah, in my opinion its fine with me, it doesn't hurt anything so i dont get why people are so against it.

#268 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:51 PM

pathentic, people like yourself are the reason I hate religion. Initially I was sympathetic for people like yourselves, mentally handicapped as you put it (no offense to people like pathentic or prbm), but after all the fucking shoving down throats you do, it is why non-believers treat you like shit. You have been constantly proven wrong and only come up with retarded claims and say it was a constant loophole. I wonder... perhaps because every other line is 'In the name of God', 'non-believers', 'sinners not going to heaven' etc. I believe everyone can have their own opinion, sexual expressions; when you bring it to the debate section, be ready to back up your words with evidence, something other than what God apparently tells you.

My favourite thing I read from you in this whole thread, while others apparently missed it:

Theories are still assumptions until proven as fact we do not know if the man was really gay or not.

The above quote is a reply to a passage from the bible on page 7.

I didn't even read it myself, but your reply was laughable. This can be applied to the WHOLE bible (in the sense 'we do not know'), especially (your favourite) Jesus Christ walking on water or w.e bullshit you came up with.

I sincerely doubt you will reply to this, but in the case you do, please reply with something other than a complaint, mild insult (blah blah non-believer) or the word of god. kthnx

Love and regards, your best friend,

Jake.

p.s. xoxoxoxo

yeah, in my opinion its fine with me, it doesn't hurt anything so i dont get why people are so against it.

SHUTUP BANNED FAGGOT.

#269 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:08 PM

(no offense to people like pathentic or prbm),

Posted Image

#270 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:13 AM

Biology teacher being religious? How does that work?
Then again, I went to a school where all teachers were christian, that included the science teachers.

Yeah i went to a school that was suppose to be christian, but my biology teacher was the only one that took it very serious :p Strange combination but oh well. I hate it when people try to push their beliefs on you.

even tho i feel slightly uncomfortable in the presence of homosexuality. i think love is precious no matter where you find it.

Aw thats nice :thumbsup:

Edited by Milady, 27 July 2010 - 04:15 AM.

#271 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:28 AM

I didn't even read it myself, but your reply was laughable. This can be applied to the WHOLE bible (in the sense 'we do not know'), especially (your favourite) Jesus Christ walking on water or w.e bullshit you came up with.

I sincerely doubt you will reply to this, but in the case you do, please reply with something other than a complaint, mild insult (blah blah non-believer) or the word of god. kthnx

Jake.

p.s. xoxoxoxo

It wasn't missed. I called him on it, he whined about having a translated version that was right. I asked if he was aware people had edited the Bible throughout history, thus changing the meaning in places, he ignored the question. Or he edited a post and I missed it - he likes to do that.

But yeah. Most Christians (at least, the ones I know), are cool with people regardless of who they're attracted to.

#272 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:26 AM

pathentic, people like yourself are the reason I hate religion. Initially I was sympathetic for people like yourselves, mentally handicapped as you put it (no offense to people like pathentic or prbm), but after all the fucking shoving down throats you do, it is why non-believers treat you like shit. You have been constantly proven wrong and only come up with retarded claims and say it was a constant loophole. I wonder... perhaps because every other line is 'In the name of God', 'non-believers', 'sinners not going to heaven' etc. I believe everyone can have their own opinion, sexual expressions; when you bring it to the debate section, be ready to back up your words with evidence, something other than what God apparently tells you.

My favourite thing I read from you in this whole thread, while others apparently missed it:

Jake.

p.s. xoxoxoxo

SHUTUP BANNED FAGGOT.

FUCK PEOPLE WHO HAVE BELIEFS. FUCK I HAVE A BELIEF. I HATE MYSELF. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA.

Dick.

#273 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:38 AM

Why do people cite the Bible as THE book..know one knows who wrote it..it wasnt even the first book for the first part of civilization...Civilization has flourished for thousands of years before the bible...Egyptian, China...Dont let a book tell you what to do or feel...As for homosexuality it was present before the Bible and it will be present...live with it.

Better to be gay and hated by the Church than a pedophile and loved by the Church....

#274 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:05 AM

Anything in the old testament is out of date. If it were still accurate, then if we killed our neighbour's wife, we'd owe him 11 pieces of silver

Homosexuality, and sex in general, was not discussed by Jesus, and we can not assume that the old testament is still valid

Otherwise we couldn't eat pork or bathe on sundays.

#275 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:07 AM

Anything in the old testament is out of date. If it were still accurate, then if we killed our neighbour's wife, we'd owe him 11 pieces of silver

Homosexuality, and sex in general, was not discussed by Jesus, and we can not assume that the old testament is still valid

Otherwise we couldn't eat pork or bathe on sundays.

Its not that its not valid...its just outdated not used since the Church cannot use it to its benefit..all those things such as your clothes can be only made from this cloth and all that other crap does not benefit the Church's hold on religion. So basically, they dont like it anymore so we should make the New Testament...All a bunch of bollocks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users