Photo

Hannah & Wardrobe

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Stryker11487

Stryker11487
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

I am not claiming this to be mine just passing it along, I found this online the game is an easy couple thousand for all of you that started playing recently which will help out at the beginning with some $$

KIKO LAKE:
Reports are flooding in that claim many of the glass bottom boats for the Kiko Lake Boat Tours have sprouted unexplained leaks. Help find the cause or who is behind this evil deed and get Boat Tours back in business without getting soaked.

Posted Image Posted Image
MYSTERY ISLAND:
The Island Mystic has lost his marbles! He must win his next game against the Tiki Tack Man, so scour the jungle for the Mystic's lucky bag of marbles. You'll want to blend in; dress accordingly. Good luck!

MERIDELL:
A valuable turkey leg has gone missing from King Skarl's collection. It is likely that said leg was accidentally thrown out with the garbage. Fish around for the prized morsel and return it to Skarl's collection. Gross, we know, but don't judge.

NEOPIA CENTRAL:
The Grooming Parlour's mirrors are missing. The shopkeeper claims a rather sinister (and vain) Acara was seen near the shop. Dress in your best and trick the Acara into returning the stolen reflective surfaces.

LOST DESERT:
A valuable urn has gone missing from Osiri's collection. It is believed the urn was stolen and later sold to Princess Amira. Find the Urn and return it to its proper owner, and remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

TERROR MOUNTAIN:
There is rumoured to be a spectacular diamond somewhere in the Ice Caves that holds great power. Valin is said to be looking for it. Gather your tools and secure the diamond before Valin can get to it.

SHENKUU:
Citizens from the land of flying ships have reported attacks by masked assailants dressed in black. It is believed that Niten Hiroru is behind it all. Infiltrate the enemy ranks high atop the mountains and stop the attacks from within.

KRELUDOR:
Grundo inhabitants have reported strange goings-on at the Mining Corp. The mines are dnagerous, and you'll have the S750 Defender Robot to contend with, so come prepared. Find any documentation you can on the mine's true purpose and turn it into the authorities.

VIRTUPETS:
Dr. Sloth reports REALLY wanting a can of Diet Neocola, but he's having a bit of trouble with the Neocola Machine. *snicker* It seems to be pelting him with cans of cherry Neocola instead. Evil villain or not, find Dr. Sloth and make sure he's using proper change in the machine without insulting him. It's the only way to save Neopia from certain doom.

FAERIELAND:
The Faerie Queen's Castle has been besieged by a group of Darkest Faerie supporters. Head to Faerie City and subdue these ruffians with...a lullaby. Yeah, that's it. Make sure to bring the proper gear or you'll end up catching z's yourself.

BONUS ROUND:
Aim and click to release the ball. Try to clear all the blocks!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
file:///C:/Users/Stryker/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.pngfile:///C:/Users/Stryker/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

It would be wise to link to your sources.

#3 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:16 PM

It would be wise to link to your sources.

Don't forget the wiseness of seeing if there is already a guide.

http://www.neocodex....e-of-adventure/

#4 Stryker11487

Stryker11487
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

Mmm indeed I did not search for one on the forums and I'll link the sources next time ahead of time...

Source

#5 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:30 PM

Already a guide on the forum, thanks for linking to the source in the end though.

:locked:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users