Photo

Information on making public programs?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gcxq

gcxq
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

Not using Python. When I ran into this in the past I've had to write it to check the user's account with your server, then when I received a valid response, I'd allow usage of the program. Two questions: Would you accept a non Python program, and would you be able to provide something, or do you have something like I said above?

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:19 AM

Sorry man (1)you have to go through the approval process for Jr and (2) you still gotta use Python. :(

#3 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:29 AM

We don't accept outside programs anymore. ;)

#4 gcxq

gcxq
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:57 PM

We don't accept outside programs anymore. ;)

Alright, was just offering. Didn't see a score sender or user shop autobuyer, so I figure if I'm going to make one I might as well share.

#5 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:00 PM

We've had users post programs before, but they are unofficial and on a "use at your own risk" basis.

SLink gave the ok on that before.

#6 Stryker11487

Stryker11487
  • 117 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:58 AM

Alright, was just offering. Didn't see a score sender or user shop autobuyer, so I figure if I'm going to make one I might as well share.

Review some threads and JCR's links. There are some SS programs but we definitely have an amazing AB :)

#7 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:59 AM

Review some threads and JCR's links. There are some SS programs but we definitely have an amazing AB :)

Ya but an AB isn't the same as an USAB. I've had great success with USABs in the past. SL made an awesome one and combined with Hawk's list you could make like a million every couple days with 0% freeze rate. Those were the days

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users