Get ready California, Weed is almost legalized

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:08 AM

In California, weed is going to be legal in November.
http://elections.fir...-in-california/

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:26 AM

No way serious? Would that make cali the first for this?

#3 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:37 AM

No, Also weed's the dumbest shit in the world, I hate potheads they act like fuckin' idiots.

#4 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:39 AM

With the vote being pretty much split down the middle right now, this is going to be really interesting to watch. Interestingly, medical marijuana dispensaries are against it because it will put a tax on their business and increase competition. I read the proposition over and it sounds pretty good to me.

From Prop 19 (full text):

"Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use. Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older. Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old. Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired."

#5 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:50 AM

Yes to both of your questions.

#6 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:52 AM

I doubt that weed will be legalized before gay marriage is

#7 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:28 PM

No country in the world has cannabis legaliSed. Don't think I'll see it in my lifetime and I'm only 20.

#8 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:30 PM

I might have to pay Cali a visit sometime :p

#9 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

No country in the world has cannabis legaliSed. Don't think I'll see it in my lifetime and I'm only 20.

Small scale possession with intent for personal use is legal in the Netherlands and Argentina. Wikipedia says Peru and Uruguay too

#10 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:20 PM

No, Also weed's the dumbest shit in the world, I hate potheads they act like fuckin' idiots.

Way to generalize. :p

Legalize it

#11 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:23 PM

Will this mean less American drug tourists to my country?

There goes our economy...

#12 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:25 PM

Way to generalize. :p

Legalize it

My ex used to talk shit about everyone that smoked, acting like he was better than them. It drove me nuts because I smoke but of course he never said anything about me.

#13 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:37 PM

My ex used to talk shit about everyone that smoked, acting like he was better than them. It drove me nuts because I smoke but of course he never said anything about me.

Just curious what kind did you smoke? Like was it the mid grade ones or the good ones?

Sorry to break it to you but go on wikipedia

#14 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

Just curious what kind did you smoke? Like was it the mid grade ones or the good ones?

Um, what? You're talking as if i've only ever smoked once. My ex is a dealer so I get my stuff for free. Just depends on whatever he has atm. Sometimes its amazing, sometimes it's nasty.
(but for the most part, it's usually some pretty dank stuff.)

Edited by oreo12, 30 June 2010 - 04:42 PM.

#15 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:50 PM

This won't supersede any laws placed by the DEA, will it? I thought one of the issues with the medical marijuana laws that were in place is that the DEA could step in.

#16 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:38 PM

Sorry to break it to you but go on wikipedia

Just by that statement I'm assuming you're some sort of little/younger kid barely getting into this shit now/finding out more about it.

Not to say I'm older or an expert by any means, but just saying.

#17 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:42 PM

Just by that statement I'm assuming you're some sort of little/younger kid barely getting into this shit now/finding out more about it.

Not to say I'm older or an expert by any means, but just saying.

^ that's what I was thinking, lol

#18 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

Posted Image

She only goes for grade AAA beef (in this case triple B).

YOU'RE FOOKING STOOPID KID. If you are going to act smart about weed at least fucking know the names of some. eg. Bubblegum, blueberry, ak47, juicy fruit etc.

#19 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:02 PM

Posted Image

She only goes for grade AAA beef (in this case triple B).

YOU'RE FOOKING STOOPID KID. If you are going to act smart about weed at least fucking know the names of some. eg. Bubblegum, blueberry, ak47, juicy fruit etc.

Actually i can name several right off my head.
Purple Kush
Train Wreck
Afgoo
Headband
OG Kush
Strawberry Cough
Cherry Kush
Alaskan Thunderfuck
Dean
Candy Graham
Banana Kush
Purple Haze
think im stupid? I actually live in a crime infested city in Pennsylvania where almost everyone smokes weed in public and sells them and the police officers don't even know

Edited by alexispro123, 30 June 2010 - 07:03 PM.

#20 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:16 PM

[list]

think im stupid? I actually live in a crime infested city in Pennsylvania where almost everyone smokes weed in public and sells them and the police officers don't even know

Alexis, do you realize that we're on the internet? Have you heard of this thing called "google"? So yes, it sounds like the general response to your question is "yes".

Not being a dick, just throwing the truth out there.

#21 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:18 PM

Purple Kush
Train Wreck
Afgoo
Headband
OG Kush
Strawberry Cough
Cherry Kush
Alaskan Thunderfuck
Dean
Candy Graham
Banana Kush
Purple Haze

Sorry sexyboi, but from your first question it's kind of obvious that you're a newbie to the wonderful world of drugs.

#22 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:20 PM

Sorry sexyboi, but from your first question it's kind of obvious that you're a newbie to the wonderful world of drugs.

Well ive only tried it twice in the course of 9 months since i don't want to risk getting caught...

#23 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

Purple Kush
Train Wreck
Afgoo
Headband
OG Kush
Strawberry Cough
Cherry Kush
Alaskan Thunderfuck
Dean
Candy Graham
Banana Kush
Purple Haze

Cool.
Crime infested city? The rich white kids probably know as much if not more about some grade shit :p

"Hey man i just bought an eighth of some Master Kush, lemme blaze you out" - Rich white kid

"Hey man I just bought an eighth of some bomb ass schwag, let's go hotbox my car, unless you wanna pitch in for a teenth of some chron" - poorer smokers :p

everyone blazes dude not just the lower class ha

Well ive only tried it twice in the course of 9 months since i don't want to risk getting caught...

and your avatar just says ... "hai guys im nerd! drugs are bad mmk you shouldn't do drugs"

#24 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

Twice in 9 months? Holy hell. It's not that hard to keep it on the DL. Just don't get in any trouble where you would have to do a piss test and you'll be fine. :rolleyes:

#25 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:56 PM

(List)

Yes I think you are stupid, you don't even use capitals half of the time and you named that list perfectly with them. Afgoo probably means Afghan, so that site fucked up. Also purple haze and kush, oh smart one, tell me the difference here.

You just contradicted yourself there dumbass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users