Photo

Get ready California, Weed is almost legalized

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#26 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:53 PM

To all the people in this thread. You know nothing about pot. Weed's not getting legalized, quit getting your hopes up.

#27 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

To all the people in this thread. You know nothing about pot. Weed's not getting legalized, quit getting your hopes up.

Roughly half of the people in this thread are aware about it not getting legalised.

#28 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:05 PM

Actually i can name several right off my head.
Purple Kush
Train Wreck
Afgoo
Headband
OG Kush
Strawberry Cough
Cherry Kush
Alaskan Thunderfuck
Dean
Candy Graham
Banana Kush
Purple Haze
think im stupid? I actually live in a crime infested city in Pennsylvania where almost everyone smokes weed in public and sells them and the police officers don't even know

http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/355875-weed-names.html

A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH LED TO THIS LIST IN THE EXACT ORDER.

#29 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

Roughly half of the people in this thread are aware about it not getting legalised.

Roughly half of the words in that message pertain to you. Namely

You know nothing about pot.

#30 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

My knowledge of weed is irrelevant, this thread is about the legalization of it in California, not about what weed is like/what your knowledge of it is.

#31 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:22 AM

My knowledge of weed is irrelevant, this thread is about the legalization of it in California, not about what weed is like/what your knowledge of it is.

It's weird how you post things like this, when your very first post in this topic was

YOU'RE FOOKING STOOPID KID. If you are going to act smart about weed at least fucking know the names of some. eg. Bubblegum, blueberry, ak47, juicy fruit etc.

I'm merely continuing on the conversation that you posted about in regards to what weed is/what your knowledge of it is. Except I was also able to stay on the topic of legalization by mentioning it.

#32 CyberDar

CyberDar
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:33 AM

In my opinion weather it is made legal or not, people are going to still use it... the only reason it would be approved is so the goverment can make more money off of it.

#33 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:43 AM

http://forum.grassci...weed-names.html

A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH LED TO THIS LIST IN THE EXACT ORDER.

I was about to say that luckily i read through the whole thing @.@ ITS OBVIOUSLY FAKE OMG HOW COULD SOMEONE REMEMBER ALL THE NAMES ? I mean if you do its like the good brands and not those bad ones etc
Psst : I doubt he even smoked once - He's 14 and didn't even know a brand name @.@
Like me :p Never gonna start tho

Edited by Pyrosyne, 09 July 2010 - 06:46 AM.

#34 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:46 AM

Of course, people are always going to use it. Just look at what happened with prohibition. FUCK THE PO LICE.

:rolleyes:

#35 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:11 AM

It's weird how you post things like this, when your very first post in this topic was

I'm merely continuing on the conversation that you posted about in regards to what weed is/what your knowledge of it is. Except I was also able to stay on the topic of legalization by mentioning it.

Tbh I was thinking of a different thread, if we are going onto my knowledge of weed, you do not know what I know. Tell me what it is I lack knowledge of?

#36 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:11 AM

lalala everyone is fighting lalala... :) but seriously i doubt it'll go through, and if it does it will only be for the government to make a profit as CyberDar said. the use of it isn't going to go up significantly simply because it is legal, but the taxing will sure as hell make millions for the government...

#37 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:21 PM

Tbh I was thinking of a different thread, if we are going onto my knowledge of weed, you do not know what I know. Tell me what it is I lack knowledge of?

Tbh you weren't thinking of a different thread. You tried to act intelligent and troll, and you got bested. If we are going into your knowledge of weed I can already tell you that you know nothing about it. Your knowledge of weed is going to be about equal to your knowledge of horticulture, which is only going to be as good as your ability to Google before you post something.

Regardless, until more states can pass laws similar to that of Oregon, Michigan and California, it is extremely unlikely that pot will become legal/decriminalized in any part of the United States in the near future.

#38 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

LOOK AT ME I'M AN ELITIST!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!! RESPOND TO MY POST!!

#39 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:05 PM

Tbh you weren't thinking of a different thread. You tried to act intelligent and troll, and you got bested. If we are going into your knowledge of weed I can already tell you that you know nothing about it. Your knowledge of weed is going to be about equal to your knowledge of horticulture, which is only going to be as good as your ability to Google before you post something.

Tbh I was indeed thinking of another thread, you don't know my thoughts so you can't assume shit. I don't even know what the fuck horticulture is, and you wouldn't know about my knowledge of weed, once again. Tell me what it is that I lack knowledge of exactly and what YOU know about it. I'm not saying I know more than you, because I have no clue what the fuck you know, but I definately have knowledge of weed.

At least I have fun trolls, I think you just come on here to thrust out your anger. (Any post I have seen you make always involves an argument or chirping people). Get some counselling bro.

#40 angeladarling

angeladarling
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:24 PM

I don't think they will legalize it. It's possible, but not very.

#41 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:35 PM

horticulture is a branch of biology that focuses on plants or something like that

how the fuck do you start fighting about weed, its fucking weed, its supposed to make you chill and not give a shit, not squash nubs who have never smoked

I'm so high right now!!
Posted Image

#42 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:22 PM

LOOK AT ME I'M AN ELITIST!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!! RESPOND TO MY POST!!

I BELIEVE IN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF YOU AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF WHICH YOU SPEAK, BUT I DO!!! ANGRY FACE!!

#43 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:40 PM

horticulture is a branch of biology that focuses on plants or something like that

how the fuck do you start fighting about weed, its fucking weed, its supposed to make you chill and not give a shit, not squash nubs who have never smoked

I'm so high right now!!
Posted Image

YEAH FUCING HIGH RIGHT NOW BUD YEAAHHAHA

#44 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

I BELIEVE IN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF YOU AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF WHICH YOU SPEAK, BUT I DO!!! ANGRY FACE!!

DON'T YOU ANGRY FACE ME. YOUR USAGE OF ANGRY FACE IS INCORRECT. IT SHOWS THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE SUBJECT AND ARE TRYING TO DERAIL THIS ~*~DEBATE~*~ THEREFORE I WIN.

#45 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:43 PM

DON'T YOU ANGRY FACE ME. YOUR USAGE OF ANGRY FACE IS INCORRECT. IT SHOWS THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE SUBJECT AND ARE TRYING TO DERAIL THIS ~*~DEBATE~*~ THEREFORE I WIN.

I HAVE LOST THE ~*~DEBATE~*~ BUT RATHER THAN ADMIT DEFEAT I SHALL TURN THE FOCUS ON YOUR SEXUALITY/GENITAL SIZE/PLACE OF BIRTH/RACE/INTELLIGENCE (OR LACK THEREOF) NOW I FEEL LIKE I'M DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE AND MAKES ME SLEEP AT NIGHT DREAMING OF KITTENS AND PRETTY BABIES

#46 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:01 PM

Tbh I was indeed thinking of another thread, you don't know my thoughts so you can't assume shit. I don't even know what the fuck horticulture is, and you wouldn't know about my knowledge of weed, once again. Tell me what it is that I lack knowledge of exactly and what YOU know about it. I'm not saying I know more than you, because I have no clue what the fuck you know, but I definately have knowledge of weed.

At least I have fun trolls, I think you just come on here to thrust out your anger. (Any post I have seen you make always involves an argument or chirping people). Get some counselling bro.

I don't know your thoughts, just what you post. When you post in a thread and state what the topic is, and then later say 'I was thinking of something else', you kind of confuse yourself. I know you don't know what horticulture is, which is why I said you know nothing about pot. Knowing names of strains =/= knowledge of pot. Pick up a book from Cervantes or King and then tell me you know anything.

What you lack knowledge of exactly: pretty much everything.
What I know about it: pretty much everything.

Telling me that you know shit about pot is like trying to use your 7th grade Chemistry Lessons to impress Cody.

At least you have fun trolls? I could probably drink a 5th, take some Ketamine and Xanax and still have the mental capacity to come up with the shit you think is funny. I come on here to talk, not every post I make involves an argument. I'd rather have a worded response than a 'LOLUMADBRO' or some stupid animated .GIF or whatever the fuck you think is humorous.

Have fun being ignorant kids.

#47 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

I was honestly thinking of a different thread at that point, so kindly shut the fuck up about that. My knowledge of weed is all I need to know, names, what types look like, how big they are, I don't fucking care what it takes to grow them or some shit. I'm not a dealer, and even if I was most dealers (where I live) wouldn't have that information anyways, only/if the old guys.

Shitting on my choice of humour? That is just low, you have no idea how I express my humour, there is only a certain extent I can use on the internet. You know it is not very easy to post .gifs in real life. I don't come on here solely to argue because I have a fucking life and don't need to take out my anger on a forum while being anonymous. As someone mentioned above this is a thread about weed, and we are arguing about it... hell a post I made in this thread was when I was high.

Have fun being pissed guy.

#48 Taraberra

Taraberra
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

Nooo, I hate potheads. I have a couple in my family. I just hate when they have to act so freaking stupid, and I have to put up with it. And if it's legalized, I know more people that I know are going to get into it. D: God dang it.

I live in California too lol.

#49 Raui

Raui
  • 5687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

This thread needs to smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out. Weed is not almost legalized, it's not even 'legalized' in Amsterdam. As for those saying weed makes you stupid/dopey I know a man in MENSA who smokes marijuana fairly regularly and is one of the smartest people I've ever met. If he is 'stupid' then what does that make you? I'm not baiting here I am just presenting the facts.

#50 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

This thread needs to smoke a bowl and chill the fuck out. Weed is not almost legalized, it's not even 'legalized' in Amsterdam. As for those saying weed makes you stupid/dopey I know a man in MENSA who smokes marijuana fairly regularly and is one of the smartest people I've ever met. If he is 'stupid' then what does that make you? I'm not baiting here I am just presenting the facts.

the fact is not that weed makes you stupid, it's that stupid people are the ones who decide to smoke weed for the most part

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users