Anyone see the Human Centipede?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:52 PM

I just watched it earlier today and i thought it was kinda funny. What did you guys think of the movie?

#2 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

http://www.neocodex....er/page__st__25

#3 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

http://www.neocodex....er/page__st__25

i lol'd a lil

#4 angeladarling

angeladarling
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

I did! Me and my friends ordered it ondemand. It was very entertaining. Very interesting story line. I just wonder what happened to the girl in the middle ya know?

#5 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:55 PM

No.

#6 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:00 AM

I did! Me and my friends ordered it ondemand. It was very entertaining. Very interesting story line. I just wonder what happened to the girl in the middle ya know?

She was still alive but would probably die from starvation.

#7 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:26 AM

That was the best movie I have ever seen in my entire life.
The plot was well thought out, I was amazed. :rolleyes:

#8 vin

vin
  • 314 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:05 PM

That shit looks really disturbing. hahahha

#9 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:46 AM

This movie gave me nightmares. It's so bad and disgusting but there's going to another one? What actors/actresses will commit this time? They tricked the actors/actresses into committing for the first movie without telling them what's in the movie but people will know this time. The director is sick. <_<

#10 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:20 AM

This movie gave me nightmares. It's so bad and disgusting but there's going to another one? What actors/actresses will commit this time? They tricked the actors/actresses into committing for the first movie without telling them what's in the movie but people will know this time. The director is sick. <_<

Is that true?!
I doubt actors would go into a movie without knowing what its about..

#11 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:04 AM

Is that true?!
I doubt actors would go into a movie without knowing what its about..

That's what I read. I think they only knew the gist of it but not the whole mouth-ass thing <_<. The director made the first movie with 3 person because he wanted to test the idea. It was supposed to be one movie and had about 15-20 people in the 'centipede' but he changed it into three person to test the market and leave his original idea for the second. I read about that from an article about the movie 2-3 months ago O_o

Edited by stellanox, 18 July 2010 - 09:05 AM.

#12 xBlack420

xBlack420
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 04:09 AM

I've heard of it, which is why i haven't seen it..

#13 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

Me and a couple of friends watched it a few weeks back, and everyone had mixed feelings about it

one guy puked like 5 minutes into the part where we see the "thing"
another one had nightmares
most of us slept through it halfway.

I heard there was going to be a second one. Sadly enough I'd pay to see to satisfy my curiosity :rolleyes:. I mean, more than three people? That's hella trippy.

#14 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:12 PM

I just read the plot, and got a little weak stomached but no cigar (of course). Even still... I am slightly tempted to see it.

#15 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:21 AM

interesting indeed.

#16 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:24 PM

Looks like one of those "so bad it's good" films you watch on a Friday night with a group of friends while slightly intoxicated (the commas left me for another girl)

#17 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

Looks like one of those "so bad it's good" films you watch on a Friday night with a group of friends while slightly intoxicated (the commas left me for another girl)

Slightly? This looks like one of those movies that I'd bring a bottle of [insert favourite liquor here] and drink until I can't tell what I'm watching, but that's just me.

For the record, I'm not a heavy drinker by any means, it just does *not* look like a good movie.

#18 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

I'd probably drag around a few easily squeamish friends and not tell them what's going on. Then just drink and watch their reactions.

Probably a hell of a lot better than the film, but whatever floats your boat.

#19 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:34 PM

I couldn't get past the 20 minute mark thats how boring it was. might give it another try if it is really that scary.

#20 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:25 PM

I couldn't get past the 20 minute mark thats how boring it was. might give it another try if it is really that scary.

Its not scary.
Its just disgusting if you think about how it would look like in real life.
Other than that its just a really not that good movie.

#21 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:36 AM

What gets me is *how* they're joined together. Surely if it's just stitches, you could remove them (with a bit of maiming, but better than being attached to someone)

#22 Xcisor

Xcisor
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

Never heard of it. I'll have to check it out., Sounds like something out of Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughter House Five though.

#23 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:37 AM

It was shocking, horrifying yet extremely hilarious all in one movie. I know my boyfriend and I kept laughing throughout the whole movie. It was just so ridiculous.
I am patiently waiting for the sequel.

AND HONESTLY, THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY DISTURBED ME WAS HOW THEY WERE JOINED TOGETHER. LIKE, WTF. Then you think about fecal matter and it makes you want to gouge your eyes out and douse yourself in holy water.

#24 chinapple

chinapple
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:18 PM

Did anyone find the acting/voice/script of the two female leads in the beginning of the movie atrocious? It was a relief that they were shut up for most of the movie. Har har.
I think I read on wikipedia the director wanted a circular centipede or something. O.o

#25 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:25 PM

Human Centipede: The Game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users