Quantcast

Photo

if you could have any thing from the world of harry potter, what would it be?

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#126 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

No it wasn't I just wanted to defend myself since you believe I'm lying. However, I'm done debating I guess. I'm really hungry and I'm going to a restaurant with a friend right now bye.

There you go again.
"I'm going to a restaurant with a friend" is unnecessary detail that implies those of us who are still here don't have friends.

For the record, the "baiting" referred to your original post, so no, you weren't defending yourself at that point.

#127 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

No that's an example of how you shouldn't judge Will Smith and Mel Gibson as "dangerous" people when in reality you have your own flaws as well.

Troll or too stupid to live.

No you're wrong on that since I am not lying in this thread which should mean I'm not trolling just because you and Sweeney and a few others choose not to believe me doesn't mean that I am lying since I am telling the truth. And all my posts have been related to the topic I've posted in. Btw it's not me that got the thread off track it's you O_o you're the one that questioned the validity of my post when in reality it is just as valid as your existence so I just tried to defend myself and now you're saying I got the thread off track.

It's funny how no-one else causes this much ire around here.

Edit: oh, and this is rather suspicious:

Look up a bit and you'll see my post . . . and I've never had a cellphone in my life O_o. My parents just tell me if i want a cellphone to go work for it needless to say I haven't had a job in my life . . .

Look up a bit and you'll see my post . . . and I've never had a cellphone in my life O_o. My parents just tell me if i want a cellphone to go work for it needless to say I haven't had a job in my life . . . that gives me enough money to afford training (MMA @ erik paulsons csw), supplements, car payments and luxuries at the same time so I just never chose to buy a cellphone

What an intriguing edit. Funny how when you first posted, you handily forgot about this job.

Edited by Cellophane, 23 July 2010 - 03:02 PM.

#128 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

Troll or too stupid to live.

It's funny how no-one else causes this much ire around here.

Edit: oh, and this is rather suspicious:

What an intriguing edit. Funny how when you first posted, you handily forgot about this job.

Just got back from lunch. hmm you're the one that's too stupid to live if you honestly believe you're flawless. Well I'm pretty sure the only reason I cause "ire" around here is because you guys do not like the way I openly preach my beliefs. Also I said I made a mistake when I posted that earlier basically I lagged when I was using a proxy and I was also writing a research paper for my summer Music Appreciation Class I pressed tab and then enter while the pages were lagging when I was switching between them and yeh I sent my post in earlier then I should have.

There you go again.
"I'm going to a restaurant with a friend" is unnecessary detail that implies those of us who are still here don't have friends.

For the record, the "baiting" referred to your original post, so no, you weren't defending yourself at that point.

For the record I never tried to "bait" you. Also I never implied anything I just said what I was going to go and do.

Mixed Martial Arts? Not exactly the most finesse-based fighting sport, is it?
Sorry, but I still don't consider battering people a talent.

And, because your "not trolling" looks very much like "trolling".

Hmm the same kind of thing could be said for most sports. Like basketball you can say I don't think being able to reach a hoop and throwing a ball into a net requires much talent. Anyways, MMA like other fighting sports requires a lot of talent and takes years of training. Or football you can say I don't think weighing more than 300 pounds and only playing 2 minutes a game requires much talent. Hmm I'm not trolling O_o

Btw I had to edit because I made a mistake . . .

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 03:44 PM.

#129 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:00 PM

For the record I never tried to "bait" you. Also I never implied anything I just said what I was going to go and do.

Hmm the same kind of thing could be said for most sports. Like basketball you can say I don't think being able to reach a hoop and throwing a ball into a net requires much talent. Anyways, MMA like other fighting sports requires a lot of talent and takes years of training. Or football you can say I don't think weighing more than 300 pounds and only playing 2 minutes a game requires much talent. Hmm I'm not trolling O_o

You don't seem to understand that you're capable of doing something unintentionally. Not that I think you are, but even so.

I don't disagree, by the way. I don't find any sporting "talent" particularly impressive. That could just be sour grapes, though, who knows?

#130 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

Just got back from lunch. hmm you're the one that's too stupid to live if you honestly believe you're flawless. Well I'm pretty sure the only reason I cause "ire" around here is because you guys do not like the way I openly preach my beliefs. Also I said I made a mistake when I posted that earlier basically I lagged when I was using a proxy and I was also writing a research paper for my summer Music Appreciation Class I pressed tab and then enter while the pages were lagging when I was switching between them and yeh I sent my post in earlier then I should have.

Objection!

What a very complex excuse. It's impressive you recollected it so clearly and that it happened so conveniently. Sadly, most people don't use ellipsises in that manner - and, based on your posts to date, neither do you. You changed your story, which would only happen if it were a lie.

And, since you evidently are too stupid to make the distinction - I don't think I'm flawless. But I damn well know I'm better than Scientology funders and racists, because my flaws aren't nearly so bad. See, there's this thing where flaws aren't equal. Otherwise, all crimes would be tried and punished in the same way.

#131 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

Objection!

What a very complex excuse. It's impressive you recollected it so clearly and that it happened so conveniently. Sadly, most people don't use ellipsises in that manner - and, based on your posts to date, neither do you. You changed your story, which would only happen if it were a lie.

And, since you evidently are too stupid to make the distinction - I don't think I'm flawless. But I damn well know I'm better than Scientology funders and racists, because my flaws aren't nearly so bad. See, there's this thing where flaws aren't equal. Otherwise, all crimes would be tried and punished in the same way.

Hmm . . . maybe because I know what happened I was able to recollect it clearly and no I did not change my story it was an accident but whatever suits you I guess doesn't mean then it's true or not. Also I don't really care if you think you're equal to them or not we're all humans no one is created better than another.

#132 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:06 PM

Friend said one of those talking hats.

#133 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:06 PM

Unfortunately, all sins are equal in the eyes of god, according to the bible.
So you may have an issue making him understand your point.

#134 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:08 PM

You don't seem to understand that you're capable of doing something unintentionally. Not that I think you are, but even so.

I don't disagree, by the way. I don't find any sporting "talent" particularly impressive. That could just be sour grapes, though, who knows?

I guess I may have done it unintentionally also you may not find sporting "talent" particularly impressive but it pretty much goes for all talents whether it be the talent to create computer programs or to act on stage or to score the touchdown it's your opinion but it doesn't mean that these people do not train hard to what they do and that they do not have talent.

#135 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:09 PM

I guess I may have done it unintentionally also you may not find sporting "talent" particularly impressive but it pretty much goes for all talents whether it be the talent to create computer programs or to act on stage or to score the touchdown it's your opinion but it doesn't mean that these people do not train hard to what they do and that they do not have talent.

Do you know the difference between subjective, and objective?
You will never impress me, by being dedicated to the sport of hitting someone in the face. It's pathetic.

#136 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:12 PM

Do you know the difference between subjective, and objective?
You will never impress me, by being dedicated to the sport of hitting someone in the face. It's pathetic.

I guess it is your opinion and I'll respect you for it. =)

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 04:12 PM.

#137 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:14 PM

Unfortunately, all sins are equal in the eyes of god, according to the bible.
So you may have an issue making him understand your point.

Come on. No one would be that stupid...

Hmm . . . maybe because I know what happened I was able to recollect it clearly and no I did not change my story it was an accident but whatever suits you I guess doesn't mean then it's true or not. Also I don't really care if you think you're equal to them or not we're all humans no one is created better than another.

...oh.

There's a different between "created" and "what crazy shit people go on to do". Will Smith chooses to spend his money on funding a cult that has no qualms about killing people, I buy cheese. Mel Gibson hates on people based on the colour of their skin, I hate on Family Guy for being stupid. Our choices, which make us what we are, are really very different.

#138 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

I guess it is your opinion and I'll respect you for it. =)

Why? Respecting something just because it's someone's opinion is moronic.

If you don't agree, call me on it. The whole point of posting my opinion is to discuss it.

There's a different between "created" and "what crazy shit people go on to do".

Ah, but not if you buy into an omnipotent, omniscient creator being.
After all, God knows, at the point of creation, exactly what will happen to us for the entirety of our lives... so he creates us flaws and all.

#139 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:23 PM

Come on. No one would be that stupid...

...oh.

There's a different between "created" and "what crazy shit people go on to do". Will Smith chooses to spend his money on funding a cult that has no qualms about killing people, I buy cheese. Mel Gibson hates on people based on the colour of their skin, I hate on Family Guy for being stupid. Our choices, which make us what we are, are really very different.

Actually I believe all sins are created equal however all crimes or not under the judicial system equal so you have your point. How convenient that you only add the neutral things you do and not the flaws you have while citing the flaws Will Smith and Mel Gibson have. O_o

Why? Respecting something just because it's someone's opinion is moronic.

If you don't agree, call me on it. The whole point of posting my opinion is to discuss it.

After all, God knows, at the point of creation, exactly what will happen to us for the entirety of our lives... so he creates us flaws and all.

What's there to discuss you don't like MMA while countless other people do but that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 04:21 PM.

#140 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:23 PM

I disapprove of the misuse of Mel Gibson in this thread.

#141 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:30 PM

I can see how that would work. In which case...the whole created equal thing is a steaming pile of contradiction. Hadn't thought of that, since I don't buy into any religions.

Actually I believe all sins are created equal however all crimes or not under the judicial system equal so you have your point. How convenient that you only add the neutral things you do and not the flaws you have while citing the flaws Will Smith and Mel Gibson have. O_o

That's because they weren't relevant. As far as I'm aware, I'm not funding anything harmful and, to the best of my knowledge, I don't hate anything in a way that harms innocent people. I don't mean to deny that I have flaws - here's two for starters: one, I'm pretty lazy. Two, I'm filthy-minded. Funny how mine aren't nearly as bad as theirs, huh?

Edit: I recalled something bad which I funded and, in the interests of being fair, I'll share. When I was in primary school, there was a drive for shoeboxes for "Operation Christmas Child". Basically, take a shoebox and fill it with toys, sweets and sanitary items for children around the world who wouldn't get any presents at Christmas. I joyfully got involved.

Flash forward to university - there's a drive going on and I get involved and get some friends involved, too. It was great - I really enjoyed picking out presents. A few months later, I found this. Here's a wiki verification. It's awful and not something I'd ever condone - not now, and not when I was younger, either.

On an unrelated note, I am baffled as to how Mel Gibson is being misused.

Edited by Cellophane, 23 July 2010 - 06:00 PM.

#142 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:45 PM

I'd want a Veela mixed in with some Elisha Cuthbert.

#143 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

I'd want a Veela mixed in with some Elisha Cuthbert.

When Veela are angry, however, they transform into something more like Harpies — their faces turn into cruel-beaked bird heads and long scaly wings burst from their shoulders, and they can launch balls of fire from their hand.

Just don't piss her off :p

#144 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:56 PM

I'm not a troll a troll would make shit up I on the other hand am talking out of personal experience and my beliefs.

There's an edit button so a single post can reply to all
Hope I helped :)

#145 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:05 PM

Just don't piss her off :p

Sounds like my ex anyways.

#146 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:13 PM

i was goin to say i would want to hav sex with cho chang but iv already done it 69 style so i dont need to

#147 pabs123

pabs123
  • 498 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

honestly you want real proof that you're a troll? look where this thread is right now...anything to do with Harry potter? i don't think so... now who was it that posted last making this thread go completely off topic? oh it was pathentic! you know what that means? you're derailing these discussions and turning them into arguments that increase both your post count and the number of people that don't agree with/like you.. just stop, and let the discussion about the world of harry potter continue

#148 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 10:52 PM

honestly you want real proof that you're a troll? look where this thread is right now...anything to do with Harry potter? i don't think so... now who was it that posted last making this thread go completely off topic? oh it was pathentic! you know what that means? you're derailing these discussions and turning them into arguments that increase both your post count and the number of people that don't agree with/like you.. just stop, and let the discussion about the world of harry potter continue

you didn't have lustful thoughts did you :o? no sexual urges? hmmm maybe it's cuz it never happenned...pictures please :)

Boy aren't you a dumbass? You're the one that made it go off-topic I was just minding my business telling about a personal experience related to one of the Harry Potter actors and you have the nerve to think I'm lying and saying that it never happened when In reality I did hang out with her once. So maybe just maybe you should've just STFU earlier and not cause an argument O_o don't bother replying to this you're only going to make the thread go off-topic even more than you already have . . .

Edited by pathentic, 23 July 2010 - 11:05 PM.

#149 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:01 AM

A couple of nifflers, a herd of thestrals, Moody's chest and Dumbledore's pocket watch.

Practical things. Or pets.

#150 Powerrrr

Powerrrr
  • 955 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:24 AM

Felix Felicis would be sweet though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users