weapons sets for around30mill

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 graham

graham
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:29 AM

hi all
well i had my acc cgd about 5 months ago lost over 175 mill in nps and weapons looking now at buying weapons again at moment have 30 mill to spend pets stats are h/p 240 strength 245 def 155 at moment 1 player but will be 2 player later
any tips on what would be a good set for around that price would be great thanks

#2 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:40 AM

Maybe Sword of Skardsen, Ghostkershield and Ghostkerbomb? Just some opinions :) Could change the Ghostkershield to Faerie Tabard too

#3 graham

graham
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

already have faerie tabard was wondering wether to change it to ghostkershield or keep tabard and spend the nps on good weapons

#4 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:52 AM

Already have Tabard eh? :) Here's what lemme link you to TDN with all its awesomesauce weapons
http://battlepedia.t...s/highestrated/
The Ghostkerbomb is a must!!! Cause it rocks but really if you don't like it you can just get others :)

#5 graham

graham
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:01 AM

ok thanks will check out the link you left

#6 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:54 PM

You could also check out idb.finalhit.org it has a pretty big staff so there are a lot of ratings on each weapon. They also have a top rated weapons list and if you asked your question on http://forums.finalh...g/forum-13.html you may get some very good recommendations on a battle set. Personally with 30 mil for 1 player I would upgrade to a Ghostkershield and I would morph my pet into a species with a good healer such as Gelert or Kacheek and use the species healer so a set would probably be like:

Gelert Healing Remedy/Kacheek Life Potion
Ghostkerbomb
Ghostkershield
Downsize!
Freezer
13 iconer
13 iconer

But anyways It would be a good idea to research all your options before picking out a set good luck =].

Edited by Yen, 16 August 2010 - 01:57 PM.

#7 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:10 PM

A freezer is going to help you do more damage at your level than a gbomb will.

Buy a h4k or fpot before you buy a gbomb. You can still use your constant and berserk when they are frozen, or you can heal while they are frozen.

With your defense, a shield like gshield or ftab isn't going to be much use. I would do a set like this until you get more money:

KBT
KBT
H4k/fpot
D!
KLP
and if you want a shield buy a tower shield with the left over money until you can afford a ftab or gshield.

#8 philjoe

philjoe
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

Could also considering morphing to Lenny.. then you would be able to get the lasso + bag of healing seeds for probably 9M combined :o not bad

#9 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:08 AM

how do people get so rich in neopets

#10 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 06:49 AM

Restocking, auction sniping, any other thing you can do on neopets for np.

#11 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:37 PM

Could also considering morphing to Lenny.. then you would be able to get the lasso + bag of healing seeds for probably 9M combined :o not bad

Couldn't you get KLP + FP/H4K for less than 9 mil, and KLP being better?

#12 contour

contour
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:41 AM

Couldn't you get KLP + FP/H4K for less than 9 mil, and KLP being better?

Very True, and i find KLP so much better than lenny healing seeds. Go with KLP and FP.
Also, 2 Kelpbeard's Trident is not the way to go, with the amount of talbard's there are nowadays. go with one trident and try to get another main attacker or maybe a good dual-duty.

#13 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:20 PM

Ghostkerbomb is a definite must!

#14 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:58 PM

It heavily depends of what kind of 2player battles you would fight (tanks or leagues)
Assuming you want a set for league fights:
Ghostkerbomb (is a must for league battles)
A decent healer [like the kacheek species healer] (a must)
100% freezer [MMoM or Freeze Potion] (a must)
Ghostkershield [and/or F-Tabard]
[Ring of the Lost] (if you decided not to take the G-Shield)
[Dehidratation potion] (if you decided not to take the F-Tabard)
WoR
WoR/MoC

an set like this would cost you about 35 million, but it can face any weapon under the ghostkersword level except for PCC*2
but in case you want something against PCC*2 you can morph to pteri or use an JBR

#15 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:54 PM

OMG, I know how do you feel! I got cged with +250m set too D:

#16 Octestor

Octestor
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:55 AM

yea
you must buy the 100% freezer

#17 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:11 AM

It heavily depends of what kind of 2player battles you would fight (tanks or leagues)
Assuming you want a set for league fights:
Ghostkerbomb (is a must for league battles)
A decent healer [like the kacheek species healer] (a must)
100% freezer [MMoM or Freeze Potion] (a must)
Ghostkershield [and/or F-Tabard]
[Ring of the Lost] (if you decided not to take the G-Shield)
[Dehidratation potion] (if you decided not to take the F-Tabard)
WoR
WoR/MoC

an set like this would cost you about 35 million, but it can face any weapon under the ghostkersword level except for PCC*2
but in case you want something against PCC*2 you can morph to pteri or use an JBR

I second this recommendation. Take RotL and FTabard, maybe use Ylanas instead of WoR if you are looking for something cheaper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users