Photo

I need some help with weapons...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:31 PM

I'm trying to defeat the space faerie... I have a pet that is about 25 attack/defense/hp.
It's probably not strong enough to beat the faerie, but could weapons help? If so, which ones, and if not, how strong should my pet be?
I'm new to battledoming, and i'm just battling her for the avatar.... so any help would be appreciated.

Also, if you have any suggestions to how much I should train my pet and which attack/defense weapons I should use, please say so!

#2 emerkeng

emerkeng
  • 561 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:36 PM

I'm trying to defeat the space faerie... I have a pet that is about 25 attack/defense/hp.
It's probably not strong enough to beat the faerie, but could weapons help? If so, which ones, and if not, how strong should my pet be?
I'm new to battledoming, and i'm just battling her for the avatar.... so any help would be appreciated.

Also, if you have any suggestions to how much I should train my pet and which attack/defense weapons I should use, please say so!

Not trying to be offensive but a pet with 25 attack/defense/hp would not be able to beat the space faerie.
Here are a couple of good guides that may help you in beating her =].
http://www.neopets.com/~Bolrac
http://www.neopets.com/~Lurkerkilla

I'm not allowed to link you to the site I got this guide from . . . but it's original source was avatar.starried.net but I got it from a different site and for some reason I wasn't able to access avatar.starried.net O_o

Weapons Recommendations
To get her avatar, my pet had these stats and weapons. Some of them are vital to a win, and I will mark those in bold for you. If you are on a budget, you may want to save up and get these weapons; they are very powerful and will help you after the battle.

H4000 Helmet (estimated at 6,000,000NPs) or Scroll of Freezing (estimated at 40-75,000 NPs) - One of these is vital. They freeze the Faerie for a round. Be warned though, the Scroll of Freezing easily breaks. The H4000 is a much more reliable weapon.

Honey Potion (est. 750,000 NPs) or Ghostkerbomb (est. 7 million NPs and up) - These are your bombs in the Battledome. The Honey Potion is wonderful and worked for me. However, the Ghostkerbomb is a great alternative and will be what you will want to buy if you can afford it. It's super powerful.

Clawed Shield (est. 4,000,000 NPs +) - This item reflectes tons of fire damage back at the Space Faerie that she dishes out to you. It's very helpful, and will be NPs well spent. The fire reign in 2 Player battling seems to be over, so if you 2 Player, you may just want to borrow this with full collateral (don't want anyone's stuff to get stolen. Use the full collateral the owner wants to show you worked for it, please.)

Dual Battle Mirror (est. 3,000 NPs +) - Many people wil laugh at this, yet it is superb in the battledome for this fight. The shadow shield is what is most commonly used, but it's price is outrageous! This does enough light reflection for the battle and is much more economic.

Lucky Robots Foot (est. 10k+) - This will heal your health completely. One use.

Blasters and other good weapons, or Water Muffins if you do not battle often. Water Muffins cost around 10,000 Nps+ so they are very expensive and only can be used once per battle. I used Portable Kiln and Fungus Ray in my battle, which were multiple use and saved me a lot of money. You may want to save up and use some 10 icon Plus Multiple Use weapons.

Posted Image Pet Stats
Now that you have all the rage in Battling in your set for the battle, you will definitely want the Battle Stats to keep your back when fighting her. My Brucey was a lab rat when he battled her, and his stats were very askew. You may want to train up your defence, but this is accurate to what his status was when he fought her.

BRUCEY12345_73129's Stats Level: Over 60 Health: 175/175 or higher Strength: 121 Or Higher Defence: 25 or Higher
As you can see, I was VERY lucky to beat her. Your level would HAVE to be over the amount for beserk; it too is a great help! I would suggest your Health being over 200, as she is a very tough little Faerie. Your strength should as well be above the 200 + boost, but if you want to try at my pet's Strength, go ahead. It took me a few hours to get it though, so it can take a while at lower stats. Defence I would suggest being 200+ or at least the 55 boost, my defence was terrible!

Posted Image Battle Strategy
Now for your strategy while in battle. You will definitely want to have a nice strategy so that everything is executioned just right. If you haven't, check out the Faerie Abilities and get Sink, Burrow, Drain Life, and Regeneration. They are life savers in the fight. Now, back to a move by move guide. Read this ALL before you start!

NOTE: If she uses Jade Scorchstone and heals, withdraw from the battle and try again. It will be practically impossible to win if she does this.
1) On the first round, you will want to select the Dual Battle Mirror and Clawed Shield. Also, select the ability Burrow from the dropdown list.
2) After this, you need to select Dual Battle Mirror, Clawed Shield, and Drain Life.
3) Third round you need to select Clawed Shield and H4000 Helmet. Select Sink from the dropdown list.
4) Now that she is frozen you want to click on your Ghostkerbomb or Honey Potion as well as your blaster or Water Muffin. Click on Beserk attack from the dropdown list and watch the magic unfold.
5) You just punched a lot at her and she did nothing to you. Good job! Now you will want to heal if you need to and select Clawed Shield. If you don't, just click Dual Battle Mirror and Clawed Shield and Defend.
6) This should be about the end of things. If it's not, select Regeneration if you need healing and don't have a healer. Then just keep using your blaster and Clawed Shield. If you do not have a Blaster or Water muffin, use the Clawed Shield and Dual Battle Mirror until she is done.

If this helps you out, great! Remember, it can take a long time if you don't have wonderful weapons and wonderful stats. If you're just a tad bit below what would be wonderful, you could not be destined to win! You may have to take a long time to get to the avatar, but if you really want it, keep working and you are bound to get that stroke of luck in the Battledome once!

This is another guide that I don't think I'm allowed to link you to . . . it comes from hiddenbelow

I'm not sure how reliable it is . . . but I hope it is helpful =]

Recommended Pet Stats:
HP: 75
LEVEL: 30
STRENGTH: Does not matter.
DEFENSE: Does not matter.
SPEED: Does not matter.

Pet Abilities
Sink
Burrow
Drain

Weapons
2 Prickly Potions
Thick Smoke Bomb
Jade Elixir

Step 1: Use both of your prickly potions, followed by your Drain life ability. The space faerie should've used her Jade Scorchstone. If she didn't start over.

Step 2: Use both of your prickly potions again, followed by the Burrow life ability.

Step 3: Use both of your prickly potions again, followed by your sink life ability.

Step 4: Use one of your prickly potions, and your thick smoke bomb with any attack.

Step 5: If you didn't beat her use your jade elixir and a random attack. Congratulations you should've beat her!

Note: Repeat the above steps if you die.

I wish you luck on beating the Space Faerie =]. I personally didn't beat her until 200 boost so she's a pretty though challenger.

Edited by Yen, 16 August 2010 - 01:58 PM.

#3 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:55 PM

wow... thanks... looks like i got a looong way to go.

#4 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

Fuck the weapons and shit.

You need to train. You can do it at 125 health, 125 strength & 125 defence. :)

#5 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

gosh. *wonders how long that would take me* i wonder if i had a suap, id be able to beat her in 1 turn ? :p

#6 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:51 PM

Nope. Not even with 2 of them, you'd still lose.

#7 CyberMew

CyberMew
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:02 PM

wow i didnt know voidberry potion is so powerful

#8 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

Posted Image