Hunting...

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

Depends on what is being hunted.
Hunting for population control, such as deer? Yes. As long as you use all of the meat/fur afterwards anyway, which is what my boyfriends father does. If it's seal hunting or panda hunting or something, hunting an endangered animal for the lulz and fun... well... you're a sick person. ):

I'm also aight with recreational fishing. As long as you don't fish for endangered fish! (Y)

#52 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:54 PM

This kind of pertains to the food chain thingy. I mean it's part of the natural cycle of man hunting animals for survival. Talking about animal cruelty, would mistreating domestic pets at home not call for an even greater concern? If you hunt animals for recreational purposes, as long as you set them free, there's nothing wrong to it. But for the animal poachers, they ought to be caught.

#53 iloveorange

iloveorange
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

Would you like me to hunt your family down and attempt to kill them? I'm sure the animals feels the same. Sadly I am not a vegetarian, maybe just a hippocrate. D:

#54 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

Would you like me to hunt your family down and attempt to kill them? I'm sure the animals feels the same. Sadly I am not a vegetarian, maybe just a hippocrate. D:

The thing with animals is that we humanize them
I don't think animals minds are capable of feeling like that, perhaps they have the capacity (I believe all mammals can feel the 7 primary emotions) but anything beyond that..?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users