#76 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:43 PM

Perhaps this :drool:
Posted Image

Or this :ninja:
Posted Image

Damnit I can't bubble these pics. Better choices please.

#77 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:27 PM

You're right! When I have kids I'm going to teach them how to shoot up dope ;) It's the only way to keep them kids off drugs!

Seriously though, the lady I work for doing henna tattoos smokes a ton of weed. All of her kids don't do drugs lol. I've been a family friend of theirs for years so I know this to be true. The world is a strange place.

Haha, I know someone who won't do drugs because he sees his parents doing them and he sees how it affects them.
I know kids that do drugs with their parents.

The world is a strange place, but hey, whatever. I'm not here to judge.
According to today's society, I have the worst morals ever (or, just none.) People bitch at me because i've done drugs, people have bitched at me for dating guys about 4 years older than me. Personally, I see nothing wrong with it.
To a lot of other people however it's horrible. :p Again, whatever.

#78 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:49 PM

According to today's society, I have the worst morals ever (or, just none.) People bitch at me because i've done drugs, people have bitched at me for dating guys about 4 years older than me. Personally, I see nothing wrong with it.

My brother's wife's sister is six months younger than I am. Back a few years ago, she got married at 18 to a man who was 30.
Wasn't good until she popped out a baby and they got a divorce a few months later.

Whoops ~

#79 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:29 PM

1)When having sex, women obtain sexual pleasure from their breasts.
2)Whenever a man sees a topless women, he obtains a hardon, which is a sexual reaction.

Conclusion. Boobs are sexual.

I think It's society that determines what is sexual.
In ancient times, women were topless and men didnt not exited whenever they watched a topless woman.:p
I think that in a nudist society people wouldn't see the body as a sexual stimulation.
Yet thats impossible nowadays, as globalization would never allow such a change like that. (And I think its better this way )

Edited by ewe, 04 September 2010 - 07:14 AM.

#80 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:01 PM

I think It's society that determinates what is sexual.
In ancient times, women were topless and men didnt not exited whenever they watched a topless woman.:p
I think that in a nudist society people wouldn't see the body as a sexual stimulation.
Yet thats impossible nowadays, as globalization would never allow such a change like that. (And I think its better this way )

true..In Japan they have a month festival dedicated to penises and vagina's where kids run around playing with replicas...America is much more sexually reprieved. It all starts with education.

#81 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:51 PM

Arguing with iargue is kind of like this:

Posted Image

Lots of effort, but you never get anywhere :p

#82 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:28 PM

*hilarious kitty cat*

I feels it's more like this...

Posted Image

#83 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:46 PM

Haha, I feel the same way. I was already aware that my sense of morality was kind of warped in comparison to the rest of society's (and especially this community's), but I feel like a lot of the stuff is just trivial bullshit that shouldn't even matter in the grand scheme of things.

#84 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:45 PM

true..In Japan they have a month festival dedicated to penises and vagina's where kids run around playing with replicas...America is much more sexually reprieved. It all starts with education.

what? I didnt know about this for reals lol...
I wish I participated into something like that as a child.

#85 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

what? I didnt know about this for reals lol...
I wish I participated into something like that as a child.

Let's buy plane tickets, we GOTTA get in on this
:x3:

#86 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:08 PM

Let's buy plane tickets, we GOTTA get in on this
:x3:

I probably will LOL in all honesty.
Probably after the trip to the philippines haha...so its in the next couple of years for me.
Hospitals dont really give you extended paid vacations unless its something important.

#87 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:39 PM

lol @ "Determinates"

#88 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:13 PM

1)Women also obtain sexual pleasure from other areas, such as neck, ears etc.
2)That reaction is that of a man, and not the womans fault. Its the men who find thim arrousing.
3) I agree they are, in the majoritory of cultures, a symbol of sex, but showing some cleavage shouldnt be an excuse for men to deem them as slutty.

1)The reproductive cycle is not just the act of sex, its also the act of caring for a child afterward. The boobs play a major role in this part, and is rightfully deemed as being a sexual organ.
2)I never once said it was the womans fault, its obviously the mens fault. It doesnt not dispute the fact that a body part of one person causes a sexual arousal in another person, which would logical superpose that our body belies your breasts to be a sexual body part. You get a hard on when your body believes that you are about to have sex. So if I see your boobies, and my body is saying, "ITS SEX TIME". Then you boobies are sexual.
3)See. This is why you wont accept anything that I have to say. Some people talk a bad about you because you show cleavage (Kudos) and so now your predisposed against my point of view. I'm taking no stance on if women should walk around topless, nor if cleavage is okay or not. I'm simply stating that from a biological point of view. Boobies are sexual reproductive organs.

#89 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:25 PM

You get a hard on when your body believes that you are about to have sex. So if I see your boobies, and my body is saying, "ITS SEX TIME". Then you boobies are sexual.

Not necessarily, explain the random hard ons I get when I'm just minding my own business on the bus.

#90 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:35 PM

Not necessarily, explain the random hard ons I get when I'm just minding my own business on the bus.

Either a)You saw something that gave yourself the impression you where going to have sex, or b)You were thinking about, or of, sex.

As much as you were trying to deny it, it happens because of sex.

lol @ "Determinates"

Refudiate

Posted Image

I feels it's more like this...

Posted Image

AWWWH <3

#91 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:37 PM

Either a)You saw something that gave yourself the impression you where going to have sex, or b)You were thinking about, or of, sex.

As much as you were trying to deny it, it happens because of sex.

It usually, but not exclusively, happens because of sex, it's not always because I'm sexually aroused, it can also happen when one has a full bladder.

#92 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:44 PM

It usually, but not exclusively, happens because of sex, it's not always because I'm sexually aroused, it can also happen when one has a full bladder.

Nothing in life ever happened precisely because of one thing. Everything simply has to take the predominate occurs and state that as the reason. Otherwise we would never know anything.

Of course. If we were to follow the logic that seeing someones breasts and getting a boner is not a sexual reaction, then I will attest that sticking my dick in her pussy was not the cause of me cumming, and therefor the vagina is not a sexual organ.

#93 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

Of course. If we were to follow the logic that seeing someones breasts and getting a boner is not a sexual reaction

Where the hell are you going with that? I didn't say looking at breasts doesn't cause one to get an erection, I was saying that getting an erection was not exclusive to a sex related situation.

Hurp a durp durp.

#94 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:54 PM

Where the hell are you going with that? I didn't say looking at breasts doesn't cause one to get an erection, I was saying that getting an erection was not exclusive to a sex related situation.

Hurp a durp durp.

And I was saying that because something predominately causes the problem, they are directly related. My point is completely valid regardless of if other things can cause the same reaction.

#95 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:24 AM

Ohhhhhhh my gosh what has this topic turned into haha. Sooo sorry if it was my fault. Reads up.

Thanks net for the attn.

Edit:
Oh well seems alright. Let's just not take things to heart.
It seems people are sharing their opinions. Let's not argue and try to change another opinion this goes for everyone; including myself.

Did I use that semicolon right?

ps:
this topic is so full of lol. im lol'ing at shirt i wrote HAHA

#96 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:27 AM

I just woke up from a headache XD I think it was from reading this thread before I went to bed lol

I think boobs are both maternal and sexual. They aren't just one or the other.

#97 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:29 AM

See rose shared an opinion. That's awesome. Let's just do that. Share it and leave it at that. No need to reply to opinions if it's going to be negative or if you want to change their opinion.

#98 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:06 AM

See rose shared an opinion. That's awesome. Let's just do that. Share it and leave it at that. No need to reply to opinions if it's going to be negative or if you want to change their opinion.

Why would I care about someone else's opinion if I could not change it?

#99 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:09 AM

Haha argue u funny u :p

#100 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:13 AM

oh I sincerely hope my last comment to iargue wasn't construed as such. I was simply jesting with him as I'm sure he realized. I'm a joke-ster... blame the irish in me. :p

I was so horribly upset, I cried.

I pride myself in not sleeping with the random drunks at parties that I frequent. This does not however prevent that fact that my body still reacts in the same manner to their naked bodies, despite that fact that I am mentally revolted by their sluttiness.

Haha argue u funny u :p

I know. Thats why you love me :).

But in all honestly, if we cannot debate or argue our topics would be just everyone in the forum posting what they think, with no insite or chance for growth. This topic has made it to its fifth page and continues to grow, because everyone has different views. So far we have been able to discuss these views without slinging hate, and that is how it should be.

I have a point on the matter of breasts. Georgina disagrees. We are actively discussing why we so strongly feel opposite each other, which is basically foreplay, and no harm is involved.

I've never meant insult by arguing, but things are better when someone defends their point and shows why they feel that way, its why I always choose an opposing stance. I learn more this way.

If I was to say, "Its not sexual" and Georgina was to say, "Its not sexual". I do not know what she thinks that, or what past events lead her to believe that they are not sexual, or if she would send me pictures since its not sexual. All that I know is that she has eventually reached the same conclusion. I want to know the path that lead to that conclusion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users