• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#101 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:17 AM

I was so horribly upset, I cried.

I pride myself in not sleeping with the random drunks at parties that I frequent. This does not however prevent that fact that my body still reacts in the same manner to their naked bodies, despite that fact that I am mentally revolted by their sluttiness.

I know. Thats why you love me :).

But in all honestly, if we cannot debate or argue our topics would be just everyone in the forum posting what they think, with no insite or chance for growth. This topic has made it to its fifth page and continues to grow, because everyone has different views. So far we have been able to discuss these views without slinging hate, and that is how it should be.

I have a point on the matter of breasts. Georgina disagrees. We are actively discussing why we so strongly feel opposite each other, which is basically foreplay, and no harm is involved.

I've never meant insult by arguing, but things are better when someone defends their point and shows why they feel that way, its why I always choose an opposing stance. I learn more this way.

If I was to say, "Its not sexual" and Georgina was to say, "Its not sexual". I do not know what she thinks that, or what past events lead her to believe that they are not sexual, or if she would send me pictures since its not sexual. All that I know is that she has eventually reached the same conclusion. I want to know the path that lead to that conclusion.

pictures of her own? haha. i would like that too.

#102 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:41 AM

pictures of her own? haha. i would like that too.

lmao wtfints!

Anywho

Lol Noit dun worry, im happy to discuss stuff, i very rarley "argue" i like a good debate :D and what better to debate over than boobies?!

X3

And im not really looking to change someones opinion either, more, hopefully, educate people into thinking from the other point of veiw on the subject, even just breifly.

1)The reproductive cycle is not just the act of sex, its also the act of caring for a child afterward. The boobs play a major role in this part, and is rightfully deemed as being a sexual organ.
2)I never once said it was the womans fault, its obviously the mens fault. It doesnt not dispute the fact that a body part of one person causes a sexual arousal in another person, which would logical superpose that our body belies your breasts to be a sexual body part. You get a hard on when your body believes that you are about to have sex. So if I see your boobies, and my body is saying, "ITS SEX TIME". Then you boobies are sexual.
3)See. This is why you wont accept anything that I have to say. Some people talk a bad about you because you show cleavage (Kudos) and so now your predisposed against my point of view. I'm taking no stance on if women should walk around topless, nor if cleavage is okay or not. I'm simply stating that from a biological point of view. Boobies are sexual reproductive organs.

1) Ok, agreed, they are a "sexual" part of the body, but there not Organs for sex, they are a body part that has become sexual because of media and cultural images and publicity.
2) What would you say then about people who became sexually aroused by women's legs? (which happens) there not a sex organ, its only in the eye of the beholder when something is deemed as being "sexy time"
3) Course i will accept things you say, but I do obviously have my own opinions on it. I agree when i see a woman with hardly nothing on I think shes a bit of a slag, so, i can therefore relate to the way some other think that showing cleavage, or allot of leg etc can get the same result. Tbh my opinions aren't based too much on if boobies are sexual organs or not, more to the fact that it shouldn't be frowned upon if women wish to wear (within reason) slightly revealing clothes.

#103 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:24 AM

Okay, I still have a problem with the fact that grown men are unaware that spontaneous erections just happen, and they have nothing to do with sexual thoughts or feelings. Like someone said on another thread, it's just blood flow.

I also think that breasts CAN be a sexual part of the body, simply because they are an erogenous zone, but not because they give guys boners. Btw, not all guys get an erection when they see boobs. It depends completely on the context.

I'm also sick of iargue rushing to get his opinion out there without really THINKING first. Think before you say stuff, dude, and stop making uneducated comments.I'm not trying to be a bitch here. Everyone is absolutely entitled to his or her opinions, but I'm not going to continue arguing facts.

Edited by Trichomes, 04 September 2010 - 07:34 AM.

#104 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:54 AM

I'm also sick of iargue rushing to get his opinion out there without really THINKING first. Think before you say stuff, dude, and stop making uneducated comments.I'm not trying to be a bitch here. Everyone is absolutely entitled to his or her opinions, but I'm not going to continue arguing facts.

Considering that both of your points have already been brought up, discussed, and settled, I would suggest that you go back and try reading something for once before you insult me.

We have already discussed that random boners happen, and I have already stated that more then the majority of boners are because of sexual arousal, and therefor it can be used to prove my point.

So, given that the majority of guys get a boner the majority of the time from being sexually aroused, and the majority of the time its caused by boobs, its completely logical to determine that boobs are sexual organs.

I know that smoking that stuff can make you think that everything you say is absolute genius, but really... Its not.

I also have a problem with you talking about boners like your an expert in the area.

#105 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:03 AM

I've read every single post on this entire thread, and I don't see where ANYTHING was "settled."

Maybe most of YOUR boners are caused by boobs, but that's not the case with everyone. In fact, I bet most of the erections guys get, including those that occur throughout the night, are NOT caused by sexual thoughts.

This also proves that you know nothing about marijuana, and you're just saying shit out of your ass. Again.

Am I an expert? Of course not, and neither are you.

#106 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

1) Ok, agreed, they are a "sexual" part of the body, but there not Organs for sex, they are a body part that has become sexual because of media and cultural images and publicity.
2) What would you say then about people who became sexually aroused by women's legs? (which happens) there not a sex organ, its only in the eye of the beholder when something is deemed as being "sexy time"
3) Course i will accept things you say, but I do obviously have my own opinions on it. I agree when i see a woman with hardly nothing on I think shes a bit of a slag, so, i can therefore relate to the way some other think that showing cleavage, or allot of leg etc can get the same result. Tbh my opinions aren't based too much on if boobies are sexual organs or not, more to the fact that it shouldn't be frowned upon if women wish to wear (within reason) slightly revealing clothes.

1)Its not even because of media or culture or anything. Before I knew anything about sex or whats right or wrong, I found boobs on females to be attractive, and they turned me on. The same thing with all of my friends. I've never spoken with a guy who did not find them attractive. Whenever I first had sex, I instinctively massaged her boobs because thats what my body told me I should be doing when having sex. Its instinctual to include boobies as part of sex.
2)There are cultures in which showing legs in public is frowned upon purely because of the fact that some people do find them sexually appealing. This does not usually represent the majority of people though, as when given a choice, the mean would rather play with the boobs then play with her legs. Mainly the sight of legs gives sexual arousal simply because either that part is usually covered, and seeing them uncovered causes you to believe that she is closer to being naked, or because you have a fetish for them. But the majority of people do not represent the same consensus, and if they did, I would accept that legs are also a sexual part of the body.
3)It really matters on the context in which it is worn. If your wearing the cleavage simply because its more comfortable, or because you want to believe that your pretty for the day because guys keep staring at you. Why not? But if your wearing the cleavage inorder to have sex with someone, that should be frowned up upon in a culture were sex isnt something that just happens (Which is a culture that I agree with). But those things rely completely upon the culture. It will always been up to the people to determine what is frowned upon and what is not. One day we will decide that sex is just sex, and everyone should have it, regardless of the relationship status. One day we will decided that clothes is pointless. Etc etc. Its up to culture to determine what is acceptable, but more then that, that single person. Many people have no problem with seeing cleavage. I for one have no problem to an extremely far extent, because I dont see how showing the sides of your boobs is sexual, though it is aesthetically pleasing. But someone else will obviously not share my opinion and view it as being to far, and will frown upon it. This is something that you cannot debate. Thats why I have made the point no weather it is "right" or "wrong" but simply that it is part of sex, and sexual in nature.

#107 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:14 AM

You've completely neglected to think about the fact that not all males are attracted to females. Period. Not ALL guys find the sight of breasts arousing.

#108 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

I've read every single post on this entire thread, and I don't see where ANYTHING was "settled."

Maybe most of YOUR boners are caused by boobs, but that's not the case with everyone. In fact, I bet most of the erections guys get, including those that occur throughout the night, are NOT caused by sexual thoughts.

This also proves that you know nothing about marijuana, and you're just saying shit out of your ass. Again.

Am I an expert? Of course not, and neither are you.

They ceased to argue their point. Deeming it settled. Obviously.

You have never gotten a boner in your life. Stop betting on things. I have hundreds of guy friends, and they all agree that the majority of the time they get boners are because of sexual thoughts.

Penile erection is a physiological phenomenon where the penis becomes enlarged and firm. Penile erection is the result of a complex interaction of psychological, neural, vascular and endocrine factors, and is usually, though not exclusively, associated with sexual arousal.

Which again reinforces my entire point that a boner is sexual in nature. And you as a women have no right to tell me how or what caused my boner, as you have no experienced one. So please. Stop trying to educate me on what my last boner was caused by. I know what caused it.

I would consider myself a much more viable and much more educated in the matter then you will ever be because for one. I have had boners before. Personal experience is a great teacher. And for two, I've done plenty of reasearch on the biological functions of humans, as well as anatomy, and any areas related to this topic. Despite the fact that I may not know everything, I know a fairly large amount regarding this topic.

You've completely neglected to think about the fact that not all males are attracted to females. Period. Not ALL guys find the sight of breasts arousing.

Sigh. You really seem that ignore 100% the rule of the majority. As it has been stated before. Not everything happens 100% of a time for a given reason. Therefor the only way you can make a conclusion is to use the majority rule to determine what the effective outcome is.

Yes. No all guys are aroused by all boobs. Not all guys have penis's. Not all guys like sex. Not all girls like their boobs being played with. Not all girls can have an orgasm. You have to take the majority of something, and determine that to be the basis for everything.

Because in a world were the majority is not used as the basis, nothing will be a sound fact. And we would never have anything that could be proven. There will always be the exception that proved the rule.

Of course. This was brought up in the topic previously. I guess your just ignoring those posts though.

#109 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:35 AM

Georgina's post was made 2 hours prior to mine, so it's not like I was stirring up a dead topic. I hadn't made any of those points previously, because I was asleep when they were being discussed. I am entitled to my opinions just as you are entitled to yours. In fact, I was hardly even disagreeing with you, but you seem to handle everything with hostility and generalizations, and I don't like that. You also know nothing about me, so I don't appreciate you making personal attacks, although I did feel as though I needed to call you out. I may have never experienced having an erection, but that doesn't mean I know nothing about human anatomy and physiology. I am a sexual being, I have breasts, AND I'm bisexual, so I get to have a say too. I understand that sometimes you need to just go with the majority, but I think it's also important to acknowledge those exceptions right off the bat, because otherwise it CAN give off the impression that you're ignorant.

#110 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

I have hundreds of guy friends, and they all agree that the majority of the time they get boners are because of sexual thoughts.

Asked them all, did you?

You are so full of shit, it's unbelievable.

#111 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:50 AM

Oh those mormons.....sneaky little bastards with their bikes and nice shirts!

Edited by brennon, 04 September 2010 - 09:51 AM.

#112 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

Or, in short;
Breats are sexualised, but not sexual.

#113 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:08 AM

lol! Thanks Joe. I tend to get carried away sometimes. (Read:most of the time) :p

Actually, I thought you covered it very well xD
I just like being a smartass.

#114 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:10 AM

I just like being a smartass.

Really Joe?! :o

#115 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:31 AM

Really Joe?! :o

Oh, hush yourself xP

#116 Invincible

Invincible
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:15 PM

HAHA!!! I want to learn how to bubble pics...I could embarrass so many people that way!

#117 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:21 PM

ask georgina for her picture and you can start to bubble it.

#118 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:01 PM

ask georgina for her picture and you can start to bubble it.

That's quite mean.

#119 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:03 PM

lol theres not THAT much cleavage on show wtfints

#120 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:27 PM

I have but this one body, and I am not going to be ashamed of it. I'm not ashamed of my size 13 clown feet because I can't change them...

Massive penis detected :p

But seriously, I still think it's gross for guys to wank to underage girls, just because they will most likely get used to doing that and then when that's not enough, they will want the real thing with young girls.

Which is illegal and gross.

But seriously, I still think it's gross for guys to play violent video games, just because they will most likely get used to doing that and then when that's not enough, they will want the real thing.

Which is illegal and gross.

hi,

just visited your page and realise there is a column for "Latest Visitors".

then i went to my own and i don't have that column. why why why!

* +

Well I went to your profile and I think I was your first visitor so maybe the next time someone goes to yours they'll see the latest visitors box?

#121 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:56 PM

I don't think you can set up a 'latest visitors' tab?

Also you can view your own wtfints

#122 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

You have to change it in your profile if you want to.

#123 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:27 PM

Actually Ummmm that's 0 by default
If anyone wants to see, go to the top right hand of the screen and the scrollbar.
My Settings > Profile > Change Profile Information
Under Profile Information
Show X latest visitors on my profile
Change it from 0 to any number available there.

#124 bobsauce

bobsauce
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:32 PM

When I got off a plane in Italy and walked outside the first thing I saw was a woman walking down the street breast feeding her baby. Not that I found that attractive but most of the world doesn't have the same issues with nudity Americans have. Land of the free and you can't walk down the street with your boob hanging out without getting arrested.

Hilarious thread in general. Keep it up :p

#125 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

Abusing censoration is always worst than not censoring. O_o
Thats how bubbling can distortion normal photos into erotic photos.
The imagination can be very dangerous...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users