Photo

New virtual pet site...check it out

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 MKB

MKB
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:39 AM

More detail doesn't mean it looks nicer.  Especially when they just look like it's been drawn with coloured pencils rather than with a tablet.

#27 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:26 AM

Registered. I do want to say though that the fact I've never seen you before and that you've never tried to be apart of this community and then show up asking for a favor is troublesome. I wonder how many other neopet community sites you've hit up.

#28 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:29 PM

Registered. I do want to say though that the fact I've never seen you before and that you've never tried to be apart of this community and then show up asking for a favor is troublesome. I wonder how many other neopet community sites you've hit up.

That's a good idea thanks, I never thought of doing sunny neo and jelly neo and beehive and ........ fuck you lol I didnt 'hit' up any other sites.

#29 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

just registered... seems more like pokemon than neopets.

#30 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:07 AM

That's a good idea thanks, I never thought of doing sunny neo and jelly neo and beehive and ........ fuck you lol I didnt 'hit' up any other sites.

lulz.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Aywas

#31 cpvr

cpvr
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

This website has been around 2 years, barely new. Neopet's atleast had a few thousand after it's first year.

The main problem with neopets is that people are complaining about NC mall (which this has a WORSE version - buyable currency, buyable items, only plus is you can trade but that's not the point), bad management with updates (a cursory glance at the website shows me news gets updated every year and twitter is outdated and just lists fan-art rather than useful information) and "population dying" and neopets still gets 25~30k on when I check.

Aywas has be around for almost 3 years now. It started growing probably last year. You have to remember though, it takes time to develop a pet site.

#32 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

Hmmm.... I might give it a try but su the sute trustt worthy?

#33 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

woah i was just about to make another post about this!!! and @zevrom it's definenetly trust worthy i dont know what you're worried about, viruses? CGs lol but no its completely fine give it a try please use my referral number ---6488--- when you make and if you make an account thanks!

#34 leurz

leurz
  • 146 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

I hate this thread. I wasted like two hours on ED because of it. The pet site looks horrible.

#35 cpvr

cpvr
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:56 PM

Hmmm.... I might give it a try but su the sute trustt worthy?

Ya, its trust worthy. Accounts still need to be approved though./

#36 MistressMezvers

MistressMezvers
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:33 PM

I signed up with the referral link, don't know if I will actually play though.... I'll at least check it out. :)

#37 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

heh like the above mentioned, grammar was the first thing i noticed. just registering for ya, not doing anything on it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users