Photo

New virtual pet site...check it out

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:27 PM

Hey theres this new online pet site like neopets which has around 10,000 users so far. and they're trying to recruit. I think the site has a lot of potential but they just dont have the numbers yet. but there pets are really sweet looking! anyways they have this competition this month for most referrals gets some pretty sweet prizes and i thought since your all on neopets you might like this. So just try it or if you just want to help me out just make an account and leave it who knows maybe on day it'll be huge and you'll have a nice aged account and even if you just leave it sometimes you get random items and such its great! lol JUST CHECK IT OUT using this referral thanks everyone!

http://www.aywas.com.../referral/6488/

#2 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:52 PM

lol you said a whole lot there.. anyways they have 3 different currencies.. one is bough with real money like NC on neopets another is the normal currency like NPs but they also have a third currency which can be earned through winning competitions like this one that im doing. Also they are better than neopets for that because users sell their USD bought currency for normal currency which is great because on neopets you cant buy NC for NP and then even items bought with USD can be bought with the normal currency. their rules are way more lenient that way

Edited by Biathlete, 18 September 2010 - 06:56 PM.

#3 MKB

MKB
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 06:59 PM

There are 198 users online now

i lol'd so hard, waste of time

#4 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:05 PM

There are 198 users online now

i lol'd so hard, waste of time

No way a new site doesn't automatically have 1 million users. I wish I joined neopets when it first started I would have the upper hand now. But even if you dont want to it just takes 2 min to make an account I thought people could help me out

#5 MKB

MKB
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

This website has been around 2 years, barely new. Neopet's atleast had a few thousand after it's first year.

The main problem with neopets is that people are complaining about NC mall (which this has a WORSE version - buyable currency, buyable items, only plus is you can trade but that's not the point), bad management with updates (a cursory glance at the website shows me news gets updated every year and twitter is outdated and just lists fan-art rather than useful information) and "population dying" and neopets still gets 25~30k on when I check.

- You MUST use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation on the site and in this form, or you will be rejected.

- You MUST answer the ' Why are you interested in joining Aywas? ' field with complete, coherent sentences. Otherwise, we cannot get a good sense of you as a potential member for our community.

"hi there to be apart of our awesome community you must be fluent in da englishes and be old enough to pay for shit"

i'll register for you but i won't touch this shit, lol

#6 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:17 PM

"The login issue should be resolved now. If you resetted your password, make sure you login with your new password -- else, use your old password."

LOL. resetted?? and to log in, its spelled log in, not login.... umm no thanks. they dont even have a decent editor. if they cant use english correctly, then im not even bothering checking the site out.
looks pretty lame anyways.. sorry =/

#7 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:21 PM

"The login issue should be resolved now. If you resetted your password, make sure you login with your new password -- else, use your old password."

LOL. resetted?? and to log in, its spelled log in, not login.... umm no thanks. they dont even have a decent editor. if they cant use english correctly, then im not even bothering checking the site out.
looks pretty lame anyways.. sorry =/

"login" is a noun or adjective, "log in" is a verb phrase

login as a noun or adjective: login prompt, login screen, etc. log in as a verb: I'm going to log in now

Read more : http://stackoverflow...ogin-or-log-in.

#8 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:22 PM

This website has been around 2 years, barely new. Neopet's atleast had a few thousand after it's first year.

The main problem with neopets is that people are complaining about NC mall (which this has a WORSE version - buyable currency, buyable items, only plus is you can trade but that's not the point), bad management with updates (a cursory glance at the website shows me news gets updated every year and twitter is outdated and just lists fan-art rather than useful information) and "population dying" and neopets still gets 25~30k on when I check.

"hi there to be apart of our awesome community you must be fluent in da englishes and be old enough to pay for shit"

i'll register for you but i won't touch this shit, lol

thanks MKB!!! :thumbsup: but really I don't want to hear everyone bashing the site. Check it out if you want to join do so. If not but you still want to help me out by making an account that would be great thanks!

Edited by Biathlete, 18 September 2010 - 07:23 PM.

#9 MKB

MKB
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:22 PM

I was just about to post that, why enforce correct grammar when you don't use it yourself?

#10 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

I was just about to post that, why enforce correct grammar when you don't use it yourself?

Are you talking about me?

#11 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

"login" is a noun or adjective, "log in" is a verb phrase

login as a noun or adjective: login prompt, login screen, etc. log in as a verb: I'm going to log in now

Read more : http://stackoverflow...ogin-or-log-in.

uh yes i know that. read the quote i pasted. they stated "make sure you login with your new password"
they are using login as a verb. therefore, it should be "log in"
which is what i was saying in my post.
i have it correct.
:)

#12 MKB

MKB
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

"PAGE_NOTICE has been defined more than once in the template object. This is not allowed."

This is pretty pro coding

#13 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:25 PM

uh yes i know that. read the quote i pasted. they stated "make sure you login with your new password"
they are using login as a verb. therefore, it should be "log in"
which is what i was saying in my post.
i have it correct.
:)

Oh I thought you said login issue. Ha that's wrong I guess

#14 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:26 PM

Are you talking about me?

no he is implying to the website, which says all users must use correct grammar, when they dont even use it correctly, lol

Oh I thought you said login issue. Ha that's wrong I guess

nope, i was referring to the second time they used the word =p

#15 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:26 PM

no he is implying to the website, which says all users must use correct grammar, when they dont even use it correctly, lol

Oh but yeah who cares about correct grammar anyway :)
But I think they just mean not to use "l33t speak"

#16 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

Fair enough lol Critic away!

#17 MKB

MKB
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:30 PM

Welcome to activity starter :)

Although seriously, I can't register for some odd reason. Keeps leading me to an error page.

#18 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

You mean when you submit your information? I just tried and it allowed me to make an account.. :S But no worries I don't think you were really interested in joining based on your comment :rolleyes: thanks though!

#19 WakaWaka

WakaWaka
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:17 PM

Welcome to activity starter :)

Although seriously, I can't register for some odd reason. Keeps leading me to an error page.

Odd..me too.
maybe its a sign for me to avoid the site.

#20 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:59 AM

Bahaha, I was just thinking this

Back on topic...
I'll register for you, but that place looks really shitty. I'll stick to Neo. Lol.

#21 Foe

Foe
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:04 AM

I only registered for you yo.

#22 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 03:01 PM

I only registered for you yo.

Hey thanks Foe, and a few others I went on and so far I have 6 'friends' registered! it's greatly appreciated! but I think I'll need like 50 or more to win :shifty: anyone else interested?

http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/6488/

#23 MKB

MKB
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

Man those pets look ugly as fuck now that I look at them.

#24 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:05 PM

Man those pets look ugly as fuck now that I look at them.

<_< no way lol they're way more detailed than neopets. and a big part of aywas is having a custom designed pet which is pretty sweet. there competitions where you design your own pet sort of thing and then the art directors.. or whatever make it for you. I think its pretty neat..

#25 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:20 PM

Ill register for you but I dont think Ill play. Sorry bro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users