Photo

Advanced member's

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 ste

ste
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:53 PM

Hi all, im considering getting advanced membership i have checked the subscriptions and they state that you can use all the programs but i was curious as to if there are many more than what i can currently use as of now and as to what type of programs there are

Thank you

Ste

#2 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:55 PM

From my knowledge uncapped abrosia and uncapped kad feeder.

#3 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

I've kinda got a question, too: Say you get a one-month subscription, do you get to keep your programs or do you lose all Advanced Member privleges when your subscription runs out?

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:13 PM

I've kinda got a question, too: Say you get a one-month subscription, do you get to keep your programs or do you lose all Advanced Member privleges when your subscription runs out?

If you get a one month subscription you get access to the Advanced Member privileges for one month, obviously.

#5 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

If you get a one month subscription you get access to the Advanced Member privileges for one month, obviously.

dont state the obvious, mr obvious lol

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:17 PM

After 1 month the program loses the advanced abilities.

#7 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:23 PM

From my knowledge uncapped abrosia and uncapped kad feeder.

Uncapped kad feeder what caps get taken off for it?

#8 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:46 PM

get it :) it is worth it! if you are a addict on neopets i would recommend hahah! also while your on subscription stay active post and you can earn your advance membership :)

#9 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

get it :) it is worth it! if you are a addict on neopets i would recommend hahah! also while your on subscription stay active post and you can earn your advance membership :)

Ya, that's totally what I'm thinking. It's just setting up PayPal, somehow. I'm a student, so I don't have a credit card... =/

#10 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:01 PM

Uncapped kad feeder what caps get taken off for it?

There are no restrictions on the Kad Feeder. It is only Abrosia and the NP Gen (which currently doesn't work anyway as the links aren't currently generating NPs)

#11 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:06 PM

Ya, that's totally what I'm thinking. It's just setting up PayPal, somehow. I'm a student, so I don't have a credit card... =/

okay good luck :thumbsup:

#12 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:36 PM

just getting the advanced abrosia is worth it though ;)

#13 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

just getting the advanced abrosia is worth it though ;)

Ahhh really.
I want to try the perks of being advanced. lol.

#14 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:37 AM

I wonder if in the product descriptions there should be a section depicting all of the advanced member features. To be honest when i first joined the site i had no idea if getting a membership was REALLY worth it. Do forget i bought the 6 month one on my second day here >> but thats only cause i knew i was gonna be sticking around xD Also... Is it possible to donate memberships? I get in moods where i feel like being nice to random people :p and would buy a 1 month for someone just because (today is payday and i have a 350$ check xD so i am in that mood).

~Cody

#15 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

I wonder if in the product descriptions there should be a section depicting all of the advanced member features. To be honest when i first joined the site i had no idea if getting a membership was REALLY worth it. Do forget i bought the 6 month one on my second day here >> but thats only cause i knew i was gonna be sticking around xD Also... Is it possible to donate memberships? I get in moods where i feel like being nice to random people :p and would buy a 1 month for someone just because (today is payday and i have a 350$ check xD so i am in that mood).

~Cody

ohhheyyyyy Posted Image
haha

#16 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:53 PM

In my opinion advanced is definitely worth it :) especially since you can edit the buy times and ocr delays on abrosia :D it is awesome . Since i got advanced i have made tones of profit ,

Edited by Philj16, 16 October 2010 - 03:53 PM.

#17 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:39 PM

In my opinion advanced is definitely worth it :) especially since you can edit the buy times and ocr delays on abrosia :D it is awesome . Since i got advanced i have made tones of profit ,

I know but for your case, have your account got frozen before?

#18 DragonEx

DragonEx
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

There are no restrictions on the Kad Feeder. It is only Abrosia and the NP Gen (which currently doesn't work anyway as the links aren't currently generating NPs)

I feel that this should be highlighted to potential suscribers. I thought they were working tbh, but nevertheless trying the membership soon :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users