Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#476 Dylann

Dylann
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

My new main and six of my 32 month shells were banned this morning.

#477 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

my side got banned for inappropriate names this morning, out of nowhere.

#478 plaidvampire

plaidvampire
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

Frozen for sharing my account. Which I don't.

#479 opticon217

opticon217
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:38 PM

Hoping this never happens to me. So far I only have one account on neopets and I only AB for about 2-3 hrs in a day.

#480 Concido

Concido
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Chain frozen for SS on a side account.
Mostly illegitimate times for scores.

Edited by Concido, 01 January 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#481 chillnsax

chillnsax
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Frozen for ABing, 1400 MS times, happened when I switched to Magic. Stay out of Magic :p.

#482 DLawless

DLawless
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Got banned for suspicious activity, sent a ticket and was unfrozen 10 minutes later.

#483 Awkward

Awkward
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Got banned for suspicious activity, sent a ticket and was unfrozen 10 minutes later.

wow that was fast O_o guess you're lucky

#484 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

Very interesting. Did they elaborate on why they froze you?

#485 DLawless

DLawless
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

Nope but I'm Premium which could've helped the quick reply.

#486 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Nope but I'm Premium which could've helped the quick reply.

So you supplied the info proving it was your account and boom, they just unfroze you? No mention of what the suspicious activity was?

#487 tiltedflowers

tiltedflowers
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Does permanently silenced count? Does anyone know what to do about them?

My main got perma-silenced (no suspensions or warnings, account is 6 yrs old and very active) for saying that my username was --- on tombola. (Aka Tumblr).......

#488 Grails

Grails
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Premium users are given a HUGE, unspoken priority in support. If you add that you're premium to a ticket title, it will get a response within minutes or hours vs. days, weeks, months.

TNT are just huge incompetent pieces of shit overall, it's not surprising they pay attention to buyers first.

#489 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

Premium users are given a HUGE, unspoken priority in support. If you add that you're premium to a ticket title, it will get a response within minutes or hours vs. days, weeks, months.

TNT are just huge incompetent pieces of shit overall, it's not surprising they pay attention to buyers first.

Bullshit.

#490 Grails

Grails
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

Just speaking from my guildmates' experiences with tickets, all the premium users get faster replies even if it's about KQ or something trivial.

#491 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

Well seeing as I was a long time premium member (over 4 years of premium) and having no ticket answered no matter what I put in the title, I beg to differ. I have sent in numerous tickets, all of which are yet to be answered regarding my unfairly frozen main. I have spent over 3K on NC too but obviously they don't give a shit about that either....

#492 Grails

Grails
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Oh, that's most unfortunate. I really want to say you're an exception but I can't source anything I say, it may just be a select group of people getting lucky with their premium.  also, 3k? Holy crap.  I'd definitely leave and never come back if they ignored my tickets like that.

#493 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Oh, that's most unfortunate. I really want to say you're an exception but I can't source anything I say, it may just be a select group of people getting lucky with their premium.  also, 3k? Holy crap.  I'd definitely leave and never come back if they ignored my tickets like that.

Trust me, I've contemplated it, I just figure that I won't spend money on the site ever again. I will just use this site and its wonderful programs to make money from them XD It's annoying when you hear of so many other premium members getting the service that I should be receiving, then to not get the same treatment, makes me so mad.

#494 Blippety

Blippety
  • I Want to Lick Adam's Teeth

• 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

Trust me, I've contemplated it, I just figure that I won't spend money on the site ever again. I will just use this site and its wonderful programs to make money from them XD It's annoying when you hear of so many other premium members getting the service that I should be receiving, then to not get the same treatment, makes me so mad.

That's fucking balls. I get a response within three days every single fucking time. Almost 12 month premium and SUBSTANTIALLY less NC spending than yours... They've even responded to rude tickets. There's a bunch of us that cause heaps of trouble for tnt but get what seems to be priority treatment. I'm completely legit, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

But regardless, that's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard... especially considering they're money hungry and you're CLEARLY a highly profitable customer. 

#495 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Did you go to the BBB?
I mean...that much money?

#496 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

@ Frankrin: IKR!?!!??!?

@ Ivy: Not yet, this will be my next venture. I shall send in one more ticket AGAIN and if they fail to respond within 2 weeks, it's off to the BBB for me.

#497 HolyEndings

HolyEndings
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

So i sent a ticket. twice to be exact. and they came up with the same generic response both times.

Hi !

Ticket has been closed.

Thanks for writing!

Your account is frozen because it has been inactive for four years or
longer and is scheduled to be purged from our database. This purge is
currently on-going. When the username has been deleted, you will be able
to re-create the account... but any trophies,
avatars, items, or pets you may have had will be gone.

I'm afraid we cannot unfreeze this account because it is already in
the purge queue and will be deleted even if you access it again in the
meantime.

As stated in the Terms of Use, any account that has been inactive for
18 months or longer is eligible for removal from our database. We
apologize for any inconvenience, but we hope you create a new account to
see what has changed on Neopets since you last
logged in!

Fred K., The Neopets Team

tell me not. they don't even bother with personal responses.

#498 cmacx

cmacx
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

After reading most on this website, i am coming to terms with my account never being returned :(

#499 cancerian

cancerian
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

TNT are the worst

#500 eliass123

eliass123
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

This reminds me on that one time when I was at a friends home. My friend also had a neopets account. Mine got frozen. >.<

I hope this won't ever happen to my actually main account.

Edited by eliass123, 15 February 2013 - 04:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users