Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#451 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

Got frozen today. =( Weird my sides which I mainly AB on okay.

#452 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

You'd AB'd with the account that got frozen?

#453 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:04 AM

prob due for icing in the near distant future

Edited by cellarbro, 10 August 2012 - 11:05 AM.

#454 tri

tri
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user

• 1133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

prob due for icing in the near distant future

Ya. I never AB on those in and major icing shop like Stamps or Magic. Only attic and got mainly clothing at around 500 ms which is not too bad. Sometimes 200 but that was a long time ago. If they knew about them I think they would have chained ice.

#455 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:47 PM

whats REALLY weird is that for about a week now, none of my accounts have been iced. Im starting to get a little suspicious and I havent moved anything between the accounts. I sure hope my shell that holds everything will be okay :(

The last time this happened, they managed to ice everything in one day after watching my moves for a week.

#456 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

Well, my main and 2 sides just got iced. Sent in a ticket, but honestly...me getting iced is perfect timing, 3rd year of college is starting the 27th, Neopets takes time away from my day...not anymore :p

#457 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:01 AM

Has anybody been iced for using AoB without sending an unrealistic score or time limit?

Just wondering, because I'm kinda scared :3

#458 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

My ten years old Main frozen today for selling NP/Items/Pets :(
Yes I sold NC items, but never with my Main, the NP i got from my sales are on a Shell with Proxy and never done any treades with my Main. Wrote a ticket, I hope I get it back :(

Edited by Carialle, 29 August 2012 - 10:54 PM.

#459 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:46 AM

You sold NC items for NP?

#460 violetsun

violetsun
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

Iced for score sending. sent in a ticket in which I pretended to be clueless. We'll see.

#461 Veridia

Veridia
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:04 AM

Iced for score sending. sent in a ticket in which I pretended to be clueless. We'll see.

Does that ever work? I'm asking 'cause I did it too, a while back and I still haven't gotten a reply :/

#462 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:13 AM

Does that ever work? I'm asking 'cause I did it too, a while back and I still haven't gotten a reply

Did for me....somehow...Tickets can take months to get an answer, sadly.

#463 powershot

powershot
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

Frozen a coulpe days ago on a shell that I've been abing on for about two years. In those two years I have not changed settings at all. I was surprized that it got frozen after so much time.

#464 darkelf

darkelf
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

got two of my accounts frozen the other day im arguing the case well gonna say i didnt ab on them

#465 Patrick

Patrick
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

just got frozen after three weeks of autobuying 24/7 about 5 hours a day in stamp/magic/coin/bat magic/def magic and the rest of the 19 hours abing in attic got iced after buying attic stuff all night at about 700ms

#466 darkelf

darkelf
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:21 AM

just got frozen after three weeks of autobuying 24/7 about 5 hours a day in stamp/magic/coin/bat magic/def magic and the rest of the 19 hours abing in attic got iced after buying attic stuff all night at about 700ms

think thats what did me over buying attic stuff at 700ms

#467 Catchy

Catchy
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:26 PM

Frozen 3 days after score review on side account. The game in question was Crisis Courier set for ~1K NP score in 50-60s (derp!).

#468 Mirror

Mirror
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

I got my main, and 3 sides frozen with my whole neo life on there.
I think neo tracked my Ip as I forgot to turn on proxy when SSing on my shells :L
All my pets were just gone
/frustration

#469 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

Catchy and Mirror this is why AoB can be your friend =)

I was semi recently frozen for a dumb mistake with AoB. Didn't read the warning label for DOM III and sent it in extreme double trouble. Opps.. ^^;

xintervine: I've sent really low ones, e.g. ones that aren't high enough to get trophies and it has been fine. As long as you keep track of the time and score while AoBing you should be fine. If you feel panicked when it is reviewed, a lot of games have a certain score for review so it's okay, unless it was unrealistic. Plus you can always then go play easy games legit so it doesn't look to suss and then browse and such. Learn from my mistake about and when AoBing make sure you read warnings if they have them!

#470 Pichu

Pichu
  • 26 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

My main just got iced. I haven't used the score sender since the A53 avvie came out (with completely legit times and scores), but I was using the shop auto-pricer and the Gormball auto-player on an almost daily basis.

Also forgot to add, I haven't used the auto-buyer, and I was using Chrome without Browser Synch (it didn't work when I tried).

Edited by Pichu, 26 October 2012 - 09:40 AM.

#471 Aydi

Aydi
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

I was frozen recently for "cheating flash games"... I was going for the gold Better Than You trophy and forgot to update the score sender key, causing my score to not send properly after the allotted time. I got greedy... Submitted the same score without doing the usual score submission wait. Got the gold trophy, then got frozen at 4am the next day.

Major heartberak.

#472 alcheon

alcheon
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

got frozen yesterday for auto buying :( sob

#473 Coarse

Coarse
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

accidentally sent a score of 1900 for chia bomber II on a shell, then got chain frozen ._. well, didnt have much too lose on my new 3 day old main account anyway

#474 4u9qsp

4u9qsp
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

Wait, that was you? I was laughing about that with my friends over Skype! How did that get up there without a review? That and the Better Than You trophy were dead giveaways.

I tried sending the 1687 (or whatever the trophy score is) and got reviewed, but the shell still hasn't been iced (I didn't get my score or trophy, though). Probably overdue since I really overuse the different programs.

When I started using the neocodex programs, I got a lot of new shells frozen in a very short period of time for sending bad scores. I was able to move the wealth to another shell successfully each time, but I've only earned about a million np in the <2weeks I've been using the programs. The first one to start using the auto-buyer hasn't been hit yet, at least.

Word of advice. Don't send scores for AdverVideo or Wheel of Slime. They'll show up on your lookup (twice for WoS).

Edited by 4u9qsp, 21 November 2012 - 03:20 AM.

#475 Krolartemiza

Krolartemiza
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

aaaaaand i got frozen. Totally my fault, was sloppy with random GMC score sending. :S Also, anyone know if they block particular IPs and what that would look like? Can't tell if Neopets is just being finicky or if they blocked it >.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users