Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#501 MrBenn

MrBenn
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

Just got chain frozen. Using a proxy but I guess must have accidently used both accounts on same IP sometime (possibly at work).

Shell + main both frozen. Main I had AB'd on with fairly careful times for the past couple of months. Times averaged from 1700+ ms. Restocked in stamps, backgrounds, books and coins. 

Stopped AB'ing with my main around a week ago and started AB'ing from shell using proxy. Times on that sometimes went as low as 1200-1400ms. Also AB'd in magic on the shell only (as thought was safe from chain freeze!). Had bought maybe 10 morphing potions in the last week with it. AB'ing 4-6 hours a day in 90ish minute blocks. Normal waking hours.

#502 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

Just got chain frozen. Using a proxy but I guess must have accidently used both accounts on same IP sometime (possibly at work).

Shell + main both frozen. Main I had AB'd on with fairly careful times for the past couple of months. Times averaged from 1700+ ms. Restocked in stamps, backgrounds, books and coins. 

Stopped AB'ing with my main around a week ago and started AB'ing from shell using proxy. Times on that sometimes went as low as 1200-1400ms. Also AB'd in magic on the shell only (as thought was safe from chain freeze!). Had bought maybe 10 morphing potions in the last week with it. AB'ing 4-6 hours a day in 90ish minute blocks. Normal waking hours.

I think I mentioned in your message that your buy times (the first one) seems reasonable. Would be interesting to know whether it had anything to do with your freeze or your shell spam  :(

#503 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

The main problem with proxies is that you might forget to turn it on once. :( Do you have any other accounts? I would probably stop playing altogether (again) if I was chain-frozen =_="

#504 MrBenn

MrBenn
  • 59 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:19 AM

The main problem with proxies is that you might forget to turn it on once. :( Do you have any other accounts? I would probably stop playing altogether (again) if I was chain-frozen =_="

Nope, no other accounts sadly. Think I'm just going to quit. I had around 120 mil worth of NP and stuff on my main, as well my pet with 200 str and 150+ in the other stats. Can't be arsed with rebuilding and I was only playing again as something to do when I was bored.

I guess it's worth adding that I had been using Neoquest's autobattler (on my main) the last few days for the war, not that excessively though. 100-200 wins on each of the first wave,  and slightly less on the 2nd wave. All in blocks of 20-30 minutes or less.

I'm pretty certain the flag was raised by my shell picking things up with low times in magic and there must have just been an IP lead to my main somewhere in their logs.

#505 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

My 12 year old account got frozen a few days ago. Not even because of cheating, but for "protection" after an ex hacked and drained it.  :angry

#506 Katzekratzer

Katzekratzer
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

I was frozen for using score sender

#507 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

It's super easy to get frozen for using a score sender, especially if you're new to cheating. AoB is much safer IMO. 

Edited by Turkeyducks, 06 March 2013 - 11:39 PM.

#508 Mikali

Mikali
  • 139 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

How long did you use SS?  And what kind of scores/time were you sending?  I'm an SSer myself, so I'd like to learn from your mistakes so that I don't get iced

#509 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

My 10 year old main is frozen for autobuying :(

I had very safe buy times, AB for over two years now. I don't know what was wrong...

The last 3 days I only boght around 25 items, all buyable, nothing special. Wrote a ticket and hopes...

#510 Turkeyducks

Turkeyducks
  • 89 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:53 PM

I had very safe buy times, AB for over two years now. I don't know what was wrong...

The last 3 days I only boght around 25 items, all buyable, nothing special. Wrote a ticket and hopes...

Did you have the screen capture feature on? If you can provide screenshots of your buys, you'll have a much better chance of getting your account back... at least that's always been my experience. 

#511 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

Thanks for the advice. Yes I have screenies of all my buys. And I am Premium. I hope to get it unfrozen.

#512 Ruri

Ruri
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Oh man, what were your settings? That really sucks for them to just freeze like that when your buying times were reasonable. Now I'm getting scared... not that I should because I only have default settings. But still.  :unsure:

#513 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:13 AM

What is your AB ms timing?

#514 Carialle

Carialle
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:14 AM

1400-1800ms

#515 Robindoo

Robindoo
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:17 AM

Frozen not for AB-ing but cheating in game... Lol. Guess its over for me in Neopets.

#516 Revan79

Revan79
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Wow that really bites for a 10 year main getting iced. Were you just abing in the attic or in main shops?  I wonder why neo would do that if you were safe for two years. It sure does not make sense.

I only autobuy in the attic on my main name and stopped after a few days from the main shops. Didn't want to get iced for going into magic.  I have been fine just doing attic for the last few weeks and sure hope no issues will arise.  My account is not near 10 years but I be devastated if that happened.  Let us know how it goes and hope you get your account back.

Yeah score sending is best to not do. I got iced five years ago using a score sending cheat and refused to ever do it again.  A high score for a gold trophy not work the hectic of being iced.

#517 Royalflush

Royalflush
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

Just got iced for ABing, 5 shells was chain iced. My main is fine, although I had no proxy or anything...

#518 Robindoo

Robindoo
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

Wow that really bites for a 10 year main getting iced. Were you just abing in the attic or in main shops?  I wonder why neo would do that if you were safe for two years. It sure does not make sense.

I only autobuy in the attic on my main name and stopped after a few days from the main shops. Didn't want to get iced for going into magic.  I have been fine just doing attic for the last few weeks and sure hope no issues will arise.  My account is not near 10 years but I be devastated if that happened.  Let us know how it goes and hope you get your account back.

Yeah score sending is best to not do. I got iced five years ago using a score sending cheat and refused to ever do it again.  A high score for a gold trophy not work the hectic of being iced.

I used AOB but went beyond the max score unintentionally haha. My 10.5 year account :( and of all time, it froze on the last part of the plot which means i wont be experience the plot prize

#519 Shapesnatch

Shapesnatch
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

748 ms in Magic Shop...

Got my main and 4 sides chain iced, even though I was using a proxy; I guess they linked them due to the 1 or 2 item transfers I did. Oh well...anyone selling an aged account?

Edited by Shapesnatch, 18 March 2013 - 04:50 PM.

#520 xintervine

xintervine
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

Magic Shop has one of the highest freeze rates... it is so risky ABing from there even with reasonable times

#521 Robindoo

Robindoo
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

I've AB-ed almost everyday in magic with 2k+ms. Wasnt frozen for it though I got quite a few new released items.

#522 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

1400-1800ms

1400 is not a reasonable time.

#523 seraph

seraph
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

1400 is not a reasonable time.

buytimesms.png

Scott's experiments and non-frozenness seem to disagree. Thought 1500 was ideal and 1400 is pretty damn close, I don't think anything over 1000 raises red flags most of the time unless you're in magic or something. Could be safer though with 2000+ and even then it's ABing so getting frozen is never ruled out, guess he just got unlucky.

#524 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

My two sides (accounts that pool into main) just got frozen. :/ Guess I'll be making a couple new. Any safer way to get lots of NP for Neocodex other than Score Sending and Abrosia?

#525 Charizard

Charizard
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

Well... forget that! My Main got frozen too! XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users