Need random girly song help

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#51 Maloo

Maloo
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

Okay suggestions for a Britney song?

I think Friday has been so done to death (covers, mocking, parodies, etc.) that it might not embarrassing so much as me being a bandwagon hopper :/

omg my cup lmao.

Bills, bills bills might work. you good for nothing type of brotha'! Sadly it has like... 3-4 parts not including the "instrumental" acapella so that'd be hard for me to do alone :(

I'm a Slave For You or Hit Me Baby One More Time..
both would be epic xD

#52 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

I just want to reiterate that I won't be doing matching facial expression or even "in-chair" dancing (e.g. rubbing myself if I were to do "slave 4 u"). It's not like i'm trying to come out for this video xD

#53 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

Haha so my friends suggested

Mulan - Reflections (who is that girl I see, staring straight, back at me)

Yeah! What happened to all the disney songs?
Aladdin- A Whole new World
Mulan- I'll Make a Man Out of You
The Little Mermaid- Under the Sea, Part of Your World
Lion King- Be Prepared, Circle of Life

#54 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

I second you should sing some Spice Girls, preferably the Wannabe song.

And...

Good luck deciding... xD

Edited by Trixic, 09 August 2011 - 07:01 PM.

#55 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:15 PM

I second you should sing some Spice Girls, preferably the Wannabe song.

And...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kl4hJ4j48s

Good luck deciding... xD

If I did do a Whole New World, I could sing both parts (in their respective octaves). However... that might be awkward :3

#56 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:39 PM

If I did do a Whole New World, I could sing both parts (in their respective octaves). However... that might be awkward :3

Don't worry. If your friends are anything close to my friends, somebody'll jump in and sing the other part with you,

#57 Eyams

Eyams
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:53 PM

my heart will go on? avril lavigne? -shrug-

#58 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:17 AM

Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus | Best of Both Worlds - Hannah Montana
Firework - Katy Perry. (Because, imho, it's much more annoying than I kissed a Girl. =/ )
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne. idk about that though.
Justin Beiber - Baby | Never Say Never

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

Doooooooooo it.

Nope. The only reason Gee can be annoying is because it's so damned catchy. It's really not a bad song... As long as you're into upbeat music of course.

Oh Lord, I should have specified no J/K Pop rofl. If I did that... *ends self*

But most K-pop isn't as annoying as today's music. And embarassing as that is. (Just look at the video: and ;____; ) I don't know enough j-pop to say something for that. meh.

Okay suggestions for a Britney song?

Nope. I wouldn't do Britney. =/ She is too decent, imho. :p (Although so is Avril, but eh)

#59 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:19 AM

Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus | Best of Both Worlds - Hannah Montana
Firework - Katy Perry. (Because, imho, it's much more annoying than I kissed a Girl. =/ )
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne. idk about that though.
Justin Beiber - Baby | Never Say Never

Nope. The only reason Gee can be annoying is because it's so damned catchy. It's really not a bad song... As long as you're into upbeat music of course.

But most K-pop isn't as annoying as today's music. And embarassing as that is. (Just look at the video: and ;____; ) I don't know enough j-pop to say something for that. meh.

Nope. I wouldn't do Britney. =/ She is too decent, imho. :p (Although so is Avril, but eh)

I wouldn't do Britney. =/ She is too decent, imho.

Britney. decent.

#60 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:30 AM

Don't worry. If your friends are anything close to my friends, somebody'll jump in and sing the other part with you,

Well seeing as I'd be alone when filming this that might be a bit weird :p

Ohhh right Girlfriend might work. I've heard people sing firework, male or female who aren't Katy Perry, and they sound good. I just don't like Katy's voice :p

Also maybe old Britney was okay, maybe that's just nostalgia, but her new stuff is pretty terrible.

#61 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:38 AM

Careful, Drakonid. I got cussed out by a 14 year old for saying Britney Spears is okay if you like flabby lazy bitches who can't sing live.
Flawless beauty, tbh. DERP.
Posted Image

#62 Juturna

Juturna
  • 400 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:42 AM

I was going to say Sk8ter boy, but thats' too classic.

As for Brittney's new stuff, idk. It's not terrible. You can't deny there's something if she still has fans after everything. *Shrug*

... What? *sigh* I'm too lazy to come up with a nice argument for that, except that I like her genre (bubblegum pop, iirc)

#63 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:42 AM

Careful, Drakonid. I got cussed out by a 14 year old for saying Britney Spears is okay if you like flabby lazy bitches who can't sing live.
Flawless beauty, tbh. DERP.
Posted Image

Wasn't she 13? Guess that doesn't make it any better :3

#64 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

Aly & AJ - The potential breakup song

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go

oh hot damn that's a good one.

My friend suggested My Lips are Sealed, wait for it, covered by the Duff sisters xD

Okay and I think I'm going to do rude boy because it's too awkward not to. Same with girlfriend by abril. I then asked for some abba songs and thought of dancing queen, but my friends say it's such a classic that it won't be weird. I disagree. Opinions?

#65 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:09 AM

Touch my body - Mariah Carey?

#66 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:37 AM

Touch my body - Mariah Carey?

That's a good one. Although that one Asian guy covering it might trump this one :3

#67 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:41 AM

#68 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:36 AM

Do that many people actually know Demi Lovato? because I basically know nothing about her until recently when my friend had an obsession over her and Selena.

She was more widely-known about 2 years ago when Camp Rock came out and she completely dethroned Miley Cyrus as Disney "queen" when she started Sonny With A Chance. Then a year ago, she had her fair share of serious personal issues and went into treatment, but now she's back with Skyscraper (her first single off her third album) and its coming out Sep 20th.

I say...if the album is good (like REALLY good, I wouldn't doubt it - she's not with Disney anymore so she can be free - Skyscraper is proof), then in a couple of years she might just become a huge (I'm talking about Taylor Swift kind of popularity) international superstar. She's still more widely known as an actress than a singer, although she does both excellently and is WAY (like, there is NO comparison) better than Miley Cyrus (I like Miley, but now she's just acting stupid with all those smoking/drug stuff).

Oh..and Robin Sparkles - CLASSIC.

Edited by Lovato, 10 August 2011 - 11:37 AM.

#69 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

Wasn't she like anorexic, bulimic and a cutter or something? OH crazy Demi. And people thought Miley had issues

#70 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

He said he just needed girly music, the song is about girls falling in love, that's girly enough for me.

#71 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

He said he just needed girly music, the song is about girls falling in love, that's girly enough for me.

Do you understand the words? o.o

#72 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:57 PM

If you're a 14 year old girl you'd be perfect.

I have arrived...

#73 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

Doooooooooo it.

Oh now that I listen to it I actually know this song... my ex loved it. Which is probably a good thing that they're my ex...

No offense to the girls who like this song

And elin :3

<3

#74 Lovato

Lovato
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 308 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:35 AM

Wasn't she like anorexic, bulimic and a cutter or something? OH crazy Demi. And people thought Miley had issues

Yes, but those are serious mental issues and not to make fun of. Miley "issues" are with her father not giving her the decent education when she was a child so now she's trying to follow the trend and look like a hoe, basically (the pole incident was just the start). Those are not issues, that's lack of a basic education.

Demi started having problems ever since she was 7 years old. On the outside she was this girl that was always smiling (her smile is very characteristic - if you watch a couple episodes of Sonny With A Chance you'll see what I mean), but on the inside she had all those problems that were affecting her life. She broke down last year, quit the tour with the Jonas, and went to a rehab facility. And it worked.

That's why she's involved in all these campaigns to prevent self-harming and stuff now, which I commend. She truly is an inspiration to many and God only knows how many teenagers suffer from the same problems and try and hide it.

Ah, and in case you didn't know, Skyscraper is her view on all her issues ("You can break everything I have, like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper...I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper" and "As the smoke clears, I awaken").

Edited by Lovato, 11 August 2011 - 12:37 AM.

#75 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

On an unrelated note, anyone know what kind of Mic to get for a video like this? O.o Those of you who have seen me on Tinychat know my mic is terrible since it's the one that is attached to my laptop.

Yes, but those are serious mental issues and not to make fun of. Miley "issues" are with her father not giving her the decent education when she was a child so now she's trying to follow the trend and look like a hoe, basically (the pole incident was just the start). Those are not issues, that's lack of a basic education.

Demi started having problems ever since she was 7 years old. On the outside she was this girl that was always smiling (her smile is very characteristic - if you watch a couple episodes of Sonny With A Chance you'll see what I mean), but on the inside she had all those problems that were affecting her life. She broke down last year, quit the tour with the Jonas, and went to a rehab facility. And it worked.

That's why she's involved in all these campaigns to prevent self-harming and stuff now, which I commend. She truly is an inspiration to many and God only knows how many teenagers suffer from the same problems and try and hide it.

Ah, and in case you didn't know, Skyscraper is her view on all her issues ("You can break everything I have, like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper...I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper" and "As the smoke clears, I awaken").

Honestly, call me heartless but I don't have too much sympathy for a celebrity with issues. I know it sucks having problems regardless of who you are, but celebrities are to be expected to be followed around and have their fuck-ups exposed.

If she had problems, well I'm glad that he quit her show and tour to get help, but her recovery is just a little too showy for me. Like when she tweeted that picture of herself in a bikini? But I honestly don't know much about her life so who am I to judge?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users