Neoquest's Neoquest II AP

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#101 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

This isn't really necessary, a full set of scripts already exist, I posted a link in the OP.

No Python needed :)

Oh lol. I wouldn't know because I don't read that much after a threads been made.. just doin w/e :p

I'll check it out, thanks :>

EDIT: Where's the full set of scripts? I checked the OP, but to no avail 0.0

Edited by L33T, 22 February 2012 - 08:52 PM.

#102 shoes74

shoes74
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

Thanks so much for this! Hopefully I'll finally be able to finish Insane now.

I've also experienced the following issue, FWIW. Can confirm it doesn't appear to be related to changing settings, but rather to encounters in the first move.

2). I opened the AP and went into settings after altering most settings and exiting from it I went to start a move script. AP crashes with an "unbound error". Occurred after retrying it again on opening the AP. But when I opened the AP a third time and never went to the settings the AP worked as normal. (EDIT: Another Occurrence of this, it appears it has nothing to do with settings but rather if you run a move script and the first move it encounters a mob or set of mobs. This was the case also with the previous two cases I reported this happening.)

Link to the full set of scripts is in the 'Moving' section under 'Usage' in the OP, or here. I find them really inaccurate though and never end up where I'm supposed to (had the same problem when I tried to play NQII with just Greasemonkey scripts). But I'm probably doing something wrong.

Edited by shoes74, 22 February 2012 - 11:56 PM.

#103 Godric

Godric
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:24 AM

This is awesome! Rep'd and I'm going to make good use of it!

#104 QuestionOf

QuestionOf
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

I tried using a GM script from the site included in the OP. when I put it in it said that there was no script for that movement. Wat should I do?

Edited by sonicalex, 23 February 2012 - 12:56 PM.

#105 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

Wich is the frezee rate?
(My main language is spanish, so I apologize about my english.)

#106 SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

Wich is the frezee rate?
(My main language is spanish, so I apologize about my english.)

I believe no one has reported being frozen and you are unlikely to get frozen unless you use insane and impossible refresh times.

#107 QuestionOf

QuestionOf
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

I tried using a GM script from the site included in the OP. when I put it in it said that there was no script for that movement. Wat should I do?

Now whenever I try to use the command (2) it shuts the program down

#108 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:54 PM

Now whenever I try to use the command (2) it shuts the program down

You should really figure out what .txt file is before you go posting problems...

#109 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

Updated to 0.8, fixed all reported bugs, added auto-updater, group shielding, and group hasting.

#110 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

Updated to 0.8, fixed all reported bugs, added auto-updater, group shielding, and group hasting.

Ooh great job! I'll try this out right now.

So far I'm really loving the new update. The group haste and shields really help when it comes to training! I can confirm that Velm and Mipsy are definitely hasting and shielding. :)

Edited by James, 24 February 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#111 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

I will try it :). Thanks
Wich are good wait times?

Posted Image

Edited by SM57, 24 February 2012 - 09:25 PM.

#112 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

I've been using the AP a lot more since the recent downtime and I recently completed Normal mode entirely with the AP. :)

The only problem I experienced was moving scripts not getting me to the correct location. Whether or not this was because they were written wrong in the first place or lag on my part, I don't know. However, it seemed that restarting the AP and loading the script again successfully got me to the correct place. So in the future I would recommend restarting the AP before you have to run through HUGE places so you don't have to do it yourself.

Thanks for this amazing AP Neoquest! I will definitely be using it on Evil mode very soon.

Edited by James, 27 February 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#113 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:11 PM

I've been using the AP a lot more since the recent downtime and I recently completed Normal mode entirely with the AP. :)

The only problem I experienced was moving scripts not getting me to the correct location. Whether or not this was because they were written wrong in the first place or lag on my part, I don't know. However, it seemed that restarting the AP and loading the script again successfully got me to the correct place. So in the future I would recommend restarting the AP before you have to run through HUGE places so you don't have to do it yourself.

Thanks for this amazing AP Neoquest! I will definitely be using it on Evil mode very soon.

Did u used scripts to move?

#114 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

Did u used scripts to move?

Yes, I did. :)

#115 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:22 PM

Yes, I did. :)

And wich wait times did you used?
I'm scared of getting iced

#116 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

And wich wait times did you used?
I'm scared of getting iced

You should have no problem with default refresh times.

#117 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

Agreed. I used the default times and nothing happened.

#118 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Agreed. I used the default times and nothing happened.

I have completed Normal and Evil modes with default settings and nothing happened as well.

#119 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

That is caused by a mess up in the script or a failed page load. I will soon be implementing something that checks a move was made, and if it wasn't, to make the same move again before continuing on in the script.

#120 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

I was using this for a while with no issues, however when trying to get from kijandri to potraddo (or something similar) my team would not move. I load the script and the program shows wait times and cycles through the movements until completed, but when I refresh, I am exactly where I started.

Another slight issue is the same as James experiences- some scripts taking my team on a wild goose chase :p

But other than these minor issues, it is great, thanks :)

#121 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

Should I log out of my account (Neopets Acc.) in firefox to use the program?

Edited by SM57, 27 February 2012 - 10:54 PM.

#122 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Should I log out of my account (Neopets Acc.) in firefox to use the program?

Nope, just don't try to use them at the same time.

#123 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:01 PM

what a wonderful time to reestart on insane ^____^
i'll download this after training in the very beginning of meridell and let you know what i think c:

#124 Crispin

Crispin
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

Suggestion: Instead of using NEWS as the movement commands you could use WASD. That way, not only would it be highly intuitive, you could easily extend it to also using QEZC for the diagonals.

#125 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

Great autoplayer! Going to use it on Evil mode pretty soon.

Bump... :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users