Neoquest's Neoquest II AP

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#76 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

Just got 30k gold by leaving it on while I was in classes, it'd be amazing if you made it so the program discerns the best pattern of skills, what to buy at shops, and all the other things! Thanks again :-)

#77 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

I'd love a proxy setting option in the program to run 10 different accounts with 10 different proxies, thats what i meant :p Also, program works perfect for me, except i didn't realise Mipsy died and now she is 2 levels less than others..

Couldn't you just create 10 different program directories?

Just got 30k gold by leaving it on while I was in classes, it'd be amazing if you made it so the program discerns the best pattern of skills, what to buy at shops, and all the other things! Thanks again :-)

I'll be working on a MUCH more advanced scripting method that includes stuff like that.

#78 SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

This is all the program does for me:

Posted Image

Nothing else and it'll keep doing this each time it encounters something never killing anything.

#79 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

This is all the program does for me:

Posted Image

Nothing else and it'll keep doing this each time it encounters something never killing anything.

That makes no sense whatsoever. *sigh* just use the older version until I figure it out. I was hoping I was done with all the bugs :p I guess that's what I get for not testing it with every single character combination. It should still be fine though, I tested it with both one and four characters.

Edited by Neoquest, 21 February 2012 - 06:06 PM.

#80 SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

That makes no sense whatsoever. *sigh* just use the older version until I figure it out. I was hoping I was done with all the bugs :p I guess that's what I get for not testing it with every single character combination. It should still be fine though, I tested it with both one and four characters.

I am using two characters and it produces that result maybe it only effects that?

#81 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

I am using two characters and it produces that result maybe it only effects that?

It still wouldn't make sense. The program checks the "Time Elapsed" and matches it with how it was at the last refresh, so the only way it should actually be doing that is if it is stuck. I see that it's getting stuck on Mipsy, do you have the settings adjusted properly to group or direct damage? It defaults to group.

#82 SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:03 PM

It still wouldn't make sense. The program checks the "Time Elapsed" and matches it with how it was at the last refresh, so the only way it should actually be doing that is if it is stuck. I see that it's getting stuck on Mipsy, do you have the settings adjusted properly to group or direct damage? It defaults to group.

Ah yeah that was the problem, I had to set up to direct damage before I updated and when I updated I forgot settings got reset so it had been failing because of this. Is there a way to check which has been trained then use the highest trained? This way it's failsafe for idiots like me.

#83 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

I had that problem earlier, but I just restarted it and it never happened again. Thanks again Neoquest, and yeah if you could code the program to do the entire game with all skill specifications and movement to each boss that'd be pretty damn badass. Major profit and major rep :p

Do you think this'll be added to the program manager? :>

Night'
L33T

#84 SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

I had that problem earlier, but I just restarted it and it never happened again. Thanks again Neoquest, and yeah if you could code the program to do the entire game with all skill specifications and movement to each boss that'd be pretty damn badass. Major profit and major rep :p

Do you think this'll be added to the program manager? :>

Night'
L33T

Neoquest stated that since this program has no GUI and he is not a neocodex programmer this will not be added to the program manager.
[Source]
http://www.neocodex....ost__p__1558361

#85 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

Ah yeah that was the problem, I had to set up to direct damage before I updated and when I updated I forgot settings got reset so it had been failing because of this. Is there a way to check which has been trained then use the highest trained? This way it's failsafe for idiots like me.

Wouldn't that kind of make it redundant to have it as a setting? Glad to know I don't have to fix anything. And unless I say it's necessary in the release notes you probably don't need to update the config.

#86 SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Wouldn't that kind of make it redundant to have it as a setting? Glad to know I don't have to fix anything. And unless I say it's necessary in the release notes you probably don't need to update the config.

A way around it then could be as soon as you log in detect if one of the characters you have has a setting needing configured if it does request it to be set?
Or have a hidden value if settings are defaults and prompt at first login to configure them and if they decide to leave as defaults then remove it next login.

It's just I think more people will make the same mistake as me as I did trying to get it to work.

EDIT:

Just as I posted this bug came up. It won a fight outputted it in the log and continued looping out seconds as if it was working. I am running a move script. So I thought it was just moving. Script finishes running and I log in to check it and it got stuck at an end fight screen.

Edited by SlaughterHouse, 21 February 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#87 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

Can't sleep :p.

Will you add settings for Velm as well?

#88 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

A way around it then could be as soon as you log in detect if one of the characters you have has a setting needing configured if it does request it to be set?
Or have a hidden value if settings are defaults and prompt at first login to configure them and if they decide to leave as defaults then remove it next login.

It's just I think more people will make the same mistake as me as I did trying to get it to work.

EDIT:

Just as I posted this bug came up. It won a fight outputted it in the log and continued looping out seconds as if it was working. I am running a move script. So I thought it was just moving. Script finishes running and I log in to check it and it got stuck at an end fight screen.

I think it's fine, the refresh loops end eventually now. Neo was probably just down for a bit.

Can't sleep :p.

Will you add settings for Velm as well?

The only other thing Velm is useful for is single heal, which I won't be implementing, I think it would be a little redundant :p

#89 Assassinx

Assassinx
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

Oh this looks awesome! Rep for you! :)

#90 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

I think it's fine, the refresh loops end eventually now. Neo was probably just down for a bit.

The only other thing Velm is useful for is single heal, which I won't be implementing, I think it would be a little redundant :p

Group Shielding would be useful for boss fights? (When group is high in HP) or program already does it?

EDIT: That refresh time delay spam has just happened again, i waited around 3-4 min and expected a self fix, but didn't happen. I just wanted to let you know. Maybe i should wait some more? (It happens so rarely anyway so i don't mind restarting the program)

Edited by Junjun, 22 February 2012 - 04:24 AM.

#91 Spoon

Spoon
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

thanks so much for this program! I used the GM script for this before but still that was so tedious. lol I feel sorry for anyone who actually plays NQ 2. I just want the avatars :thumbsup:

#92 SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

Suggestion:

The training function could be extended to add a feature such as train for x minutes or hours. Train until x level or x levels gained. Suggested this as when I went out today I was going to leave it on for a few levels but I was gone for awhile so it would of ran non-stop so I couldn't run it.

Bug:

1).
It occurred for a second time, where the fight is complete but it fails to end fight without picking up with it via the fail safe. Script was running for longer than 4 minutes after it beating the mobs and failing to end fight without picking it up. This only seems to occur for me when running move scripts. (EDIT: 1 Further Occurrence)
2). I opened the AP and went into settings after altering most settings and exiting from it I went to start a move script. AP crashes with an "unbound error". Occurred after retrying it again on opening the AP. But when I opened the AP a third time and never went to the settings the AP worked as normal. (EDIT: Another Occurrence of this, it appears it has nothing to do with settings but rather if you run a move script and the first move it encounters a mob or set of mobs. This was the case also with the previous two cases I reported this happening.)
3). Unsure if this is a bug or not or intended but the AP does not output who the fight is with when encountering it. It did do this before updating to 0.7.

Overall:

It's running much more smoothly than it was in version 0.6 and as far as I can see so far those are the only bugs I have picked up on.

Edited by SlaughterHouse, 22 February 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#93 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

Suggestion:

The training function could be extended to add a feature such as train for x minutes or hours. Train until x level or x levels gained. Suggested this as when I went out today I was going to leave it on for a few levels but I was gone for awhile so it would of ran non-stop so I couldn't run it.

Bug:

1).
It occurred for a second time, where the fight is complete but it fails to end fight without picking up with it via the fail safe. Script was running for longer than 4 minutes after it beating the mobs and failing to end fight without picking it up. This only seems to occur for me when running move scripts. (EDIT: 1 Further Occurrence)
2). I opened the AP and went into settings after altering most settings and exiting from it I went to start a move script. AP crashes with an "unbound error". Occurred after retrying it again on opening the AP. But when I opened the AP a third time and never went to the settings the AP worked as normal. (EDIT: Another Occurrence of this, it appears it has nothing to do with settings but rather if you run a move script and the first move it encounters a mob or set of mobs. This was the case also with the previous two cases I reported this happening.)
3). Unsure if this is a bug or not or intended but the AP does not output who the fight is with when encountering it. It did do this before updating to 0.7.

Overall:

It's running much more smoothly than it was in version 0.6 and as far as I can see so far those are the only bugs I have picked up on.

For the suggestion - I was thinking about implementing something like that, but all the methods of implementation didn't seem very flexible, would a stop when exp is no longer being gained suffice?

Bug 1: Will check it out

Bug 2: Will also look into it

Bug 3: It only doesn't show the names while using move scripts, in training mode it still does. This behavior is intended.

With the next release I will include an auto-updater, it should make fixing small bug fixes/updates very easy.

Group Shielding would be useful for boss fights? (When group is high in HP) or program already does it?

EDIT: That refresh time delay spam has just happened again, i waited around 3-4 min and expected a self fix, but didn't happen. I just wanted to let you know. Maybe i should wait some more? (It happens so rarely anyway so i don't mind restarting the program)

I will add the option of group shielding and group hasting in the next release.

#94 SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

For the suggestion - I was thinking about implementing something like that, but all the methods of implementation didn't seem very flexible, would a stop when exp is no longer being gained suffice?

Yeah :) I think that would make a great addition.

#95 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

EEEEEEENNNNNEENNNNEEENNNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW
WWWWWWWSSSSSWWWSSSSSSSWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSWSWWWWW
WWWSSSSSSESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWNNN
NNNNNNNNNNSSSWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE (must be one line in notepad : that's what I have it as at least)

That's^ a script for Cumulonimbus city (Act 5 [Where you fight the devilpuss]). It'll take you right to the devilpuss. It isn't exact (a few extra moves where Rohane moves into a wall for x amount of refreshes, but then moves back on track after those excess refreshses are up), because I was too lazy, but ya this'll take you right to the devilpuss :p When I do Evil mode next I'll start posting all scripts I make for each and every Act, but hopefully by then Neoquest will have released a more sophisticated version :>

Just one thing:

Start here:

Posted Image

Edited by L33T, 22 February 2012 - 06:39 PM.

#96 QuestionOf

QuestionOf
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

Do we need python to run this. If so where can I download it

#97 L33T

L33T
  • 862 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

NNNENNENNNNNNEEEEEESSEESEESESESEESEEENEEENNNENENENNNNNNE

Faerieland to Faerie City

Start: 1 square above the steps from the underclounds.

Edited by L33T, 22 February 2012 - 08:48 PM.

#98 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

EEEEEEENNNNNEENNNNEEENNNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW
WWWWWWWSSSSSWWWSSSSSSSWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSWSWWWWW
WWWSSSSSSESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWNNN
NNNNNNNNNNSSSWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE (must be one line in notepad : that's what I have it as at least)

That's^ a script for Cumulonimbus city (Act 5 [Where you fight the devilpuss]). It'll take you right to the devilpuss. It isn't exact (a few extra moves where Rohane moves into a wall for x amount of refreshes, but then moves back on track after those excess refreshses are up), because I was too lazy, but ya this'll take you right to the devilpuss :p When I do Evil mode next I'll start posting all scripts I make for each and every Act, but hopefully by then Neoquest will have released a more sophisticated version :>

Just one thing:

Start here:

Posted Image

This isn't really necessary, a full set of scripts already exist, I posted a link in the OP.

Do we need python to run this. If so where can I download it

No Python needed :)

#99 QuestionOf

QuestionOf
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

No Python needed :)
[/quote]

Is it just ran through notepad? Sorry if it is blatantly obvious, and I'm just not seeing the solution.

#100 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Is it just ran through notepad? Sorry if it is blatantly obvious, and I'm just not seeing the solution.

it runs through the cmd.exe (command prompt) as far as i know :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users