Going to do shoulders today.

#54 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:50 PM

What's wrong with worms?

This is strictly anecdotal but on the show 1000 Ways to Die a [overweight] person ingested worms on purpose to lose weight. Of course they did lose weight initially but ended up dying because they started attacking her organs. Of course it depends on the type of parasite you have too, but they're generally not that good to have.

For the person looking about losing fat, lift heavy and eat a lot (while watching your macros) would be the most beneficial.

Q: But won't I get bulky?
A: Bulking up takes time, it's not like one day you'll wake up and realize you have the physique of she-hulk.

About being sore, take it easy the next few days until you feel up to working out again. Just keep at it, eventually you won't feel sore after each workout unless you change it up to something different.

#55 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

This is strictly anecdotal but on the show 1000 Ways to Die a [overweight] person ingested worms on purpose to lose weight. Of course they did lose weight initially but ended up dying because they started attacking her organs. Of course it depends on the type of parasite you have too, but they're generally not that good to have.

For the person looking about losing fat, lift heavy and eat a lot (while watching your macros) would be the most beneficial.

Q: But won't I get bulky?
A: Bulking up takes time, it's not like one day you'll wake up and realize you have the physique of she-hulk.

About being sore, take it easy the next few days until you feel up to working out again. Just keep at it, eventually you won't feel sore after each workout unless you change it up to something different.

And a House episode showed that worms are vital to immune system development. It's something that's just there. I honestly don't see what's wrong with it unless you're already susceptible to disease

#56 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:10 PM

And a House episode showed that worms are vital to immune system development. It's something that's just there. I honestly don't see what's wrong with it unless you're already susceptible to disease

How about Untold Stories in the ER or w/e it's called....a homeless chick showed up with worms LIVING in her legs and arms...she had dirt in her arms and legs for them.

#57 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

How about Untold Stories in the ER or w/e it's called....a homeless chick showed up with worms LIVING in her legs and arms...she had dirt in her arms and legs for them.

There's also the show "Monsters Inside Me" on Animal Planet that documents different parasites and their effects on your body. Sometimes the more you know isn't such a good thing

Edited by rocketgoboom, 11 July 2012 - 02:15 PM.

#58 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

Worms near my body, good or bad, creep me out

Anyway just finished work up, going to head to the gym now for chest and abs :D

#59 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

Well, I just lost my appetite.

#60 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

It could be worse.

#61 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

It could be worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w

That's just....annoying.

#62 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

That's just....annoying.

Perhaps British humour is lost on us. :lol:

#63 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

Nothing says happy Tuesday like deadlifts.

#64 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

Doing bis and tris today, I love that pump when you do 'em together.

#65 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:58 AM

Hit legs today.

Legs day is best day!

#66 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

Posted Image

Do dem push ups!

#67 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:31 AM

My exercise today will be walking one end of Walmart parking lot to Sally beauty supply, then into the nail salon for a nail fill in and spa pedicure love ♥

<--- Estrogen Thread :p

Just kidding ;)

Chest, tris, and calves today. Let's go!

#68 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Haha! It's a little cardio if I'm walking from the furthest point away that I can find~

That's true, better than nothing ;)

#69 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

Either arms or back today if I somehow get enough energy.. looong day at work though so I'm not sure yet

And on that note, while I sit here listening to hip-hop trying to get pumped up.. what type of music if any do you guys/girls use to get pumped up? Specially interested in what type of music is needed for the walmart/pedicure walk!

If you don't listen to music.. is there anything else you do to get 'in the zone'?

#70 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

My workout was cancelled for this week :(. My buddy with a membership can't go today and I just use his free guest whenever he goes. Looks like no workout for me this week.

#71 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

Either arms or back today if I somehow get enough energy.. looong day at work though so I'm not sure yet

And on that note, while I sit here listening to hip-hop trying to get pumped up.. what type of music if any do you guys/girls use to get pumped up? Specially interested in what type of music is needed for the walmart/pedicure walk!

If you don't listen to music.. is there anything else you do to get 'in the zone'?

Buy a preworkout. Instant energy and pump.
And I also listen to house music a lot, or heavy metal.

Also, watching videos of dudes working out gets me amped. Not like random dudes though. Zyzz, Ronnie Coleman, Greg Plitt, etc.

My workout was cancelled for this week :(. My buddy with a membership can't go today and I just use his free guest whenever he goes. Looks like no workout for me this week.

No excuses. Pushups, situps, pullups...

http://youtu.be/07xyK3Efyps

No weights, dude's are yoked.

#72 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

Yeah I've been using preworkouts for years now, I just finished my last bottle of jack3d as apparently it's been discontinued, just started using 1mr tonight.. had a good workout, 1mr is second best next to jack3d in my opinion

#73 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

Also, watching videos of dudes working out gets me amped. Not like random dudes though. Zyzz, Ronnie Coleman, Greg Plitt, etc.

The Misc king shall be missed :(

Yeah I've been using preworkouts for years now, I just finished my last bottle of jack3d as apparently it's been discontinued, just started using 1mr tonight.. had a good workout, 1mr is second best next to jack3d in my opinion

Yeah, usp labs rep wont even explain why jack3d is being pulled lol! Suspicious much? Hopefully its more for a move of making a new/better product.

Hit shoulders n traps today. Hate shoulders considering ive hurt it multiple times, thank goodness for stretching.

#74 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

I'm a C4 man myself...thinking about trying AMIN.O. Energy.
Thoughts?

The Misc king shall be missed :(

Yeah, usp labs rep wont even explain why jack3d is being pulled lol! Suspicious much? Hopefully its more for a move of making a new/better product.

Hit shoulders n traps today. Hate shoulders considering ive hurt it multiple times, thank goodness for stretching.

Strong awareness of misc.

#75 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Strong awareness of misc.

Aware brah.

In all seriousness I love that damn forum! So much lulz are had in the chop threads.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users