collections nudes etc

• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

#376 Muirex

Muirex
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:32 PM

I collect Tsum Tsums! :D
I have a whole bunch, but my favorite are the Lion King ones...
(the Lady and the Tramp ones are really cute too)

Those erasers are so cute!
Do you have the ones you can take apart?

Yep! I used to go to Chinatown tons and they would have them for 50-75 cents each there and my addiction began lol. Tsumtsums are super cute! I only have the Donald Duck one, but I have a couple of the knockoff brand that they give out at carnivals :'D

#377 kikikikiki

kikikikiki
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:33 PM

I collect empty monster and other energy brands cans. I also collect vape juice bottles with or without labels. I love when they have labels on the,

#378 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:48 PM

I collect mechanical pencils and watercolors! :D

I tend to be a hoarder in general though, because I have a very 'I don't need this now but what if I need it in the future' mentality.

#379 greenhorn

greenhorn
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:59 PM

I collect shiny widgets, like fidget toys, worry stones, shiny rocks, interesting toys, coins, etc. I have a special fondness for things that are not in mint condition, or are specifically designed to age. (For instance, jewelry that isn't sealed so that it gains a patina.) I like things I can handle and use! Stuff you just keep in sealed boxes doesn't interest me in the slightest.

#380 vbishop86

vbishop86
  • 19 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:27 AM

Tea and nail polish are the things I can't seem to stop buying. I can never have enough!

#381 Crowkiller

Crowkiller
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:17 PM

I used to collect those McDonald's Neopets for a while! Now, I just have so many of them in a bin and I'm still top attached to give them away. (I guess I still kinda do "collect" them because I would totally buy one I didn't have).
The struggle is real. 

#382 Neoxx

Neoxx
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:06 AM

Miniatures :) miniature food models mainly. I've got all sorts, if it's modeled on a food but smaller I'll buy it! I can't get enough of those tiny kitchen youtube videos.

#383 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4,531 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

When the stores reopen on January 2nd I'm gonna head to my local coin shop [LCS] and pick up some 2018 silver eagles; maybe a few other shinies :D.

Spoiler

#384 Lkish

Lkish
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:43 PM

I actually really want to collect figurines or gunpla, but they're so damn expensive and sometimes I do feel a bit embarrassed buying, not gonna lie. When I was younger, I collected mechanical pencil lead cases...very random

#385 Dorea

Dorea
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:59 PM

I used to collect pretty stationary and pencils back in the day, but I grew out of it once schools required everything to be typed on a computer...

#386 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2,509 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:19 PM

Bumping because eff da police

I got around 65 doujin music albums!! Not all of them are pictured here either, I had to put a few in a different box because there's just not enough space. Got a handful coming in the mail toooo

xeCbdSV.jpg

#387 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2,096 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:40 PM

Plantssss :heart: always need moaarrr

9tWffkH.jpg?2

#388 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2,019 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2018 - 11:43 PM

I dont do much collecting these days but I used to collect 2000AD and Manga Mania.  Still have well over 3000 issues of 2000AD and maybe 250 Mangas, one day i might give them up to someone more deserving than me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collections, nudes, etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users