1621 replies to this topic

#1526 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:56 PM

Works fine for me. Every day.

I've always had problems with e-mail notifications. A few things here and there that I didn't get, nothing big. For instance, I still don't get them of anything from the Private sub-forum, not even people @Katya me, but since a few weeks ago it got worse. Now I'm not getting any. I don't know what's the problem, since the e-mail itself it's working fine with everything else I use it for. :/ I'll try change it tomorrow to see if the problem persists.

#1527 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:08 PM

When family turn up without giving notice <_<

#1528 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:17 AM

This really shouldn't bother me, but it absolutely does.

When people have the constant need to be in a relationship. They date someone for a week, and they post all over facebook how madly "in love" they are with someone. Then, the next week they break up and are with a brand new love of their life. Are people really that afraid to be alone, and uncomfortable with themselves that they need to constantly hop from person to person? I know not everyone is as self-reliant, independent, and stubborn as I am but holy fuck. Take some time to figure out who you are, and learn to be by yourself. You can't constantly depend on other people to make yourself happy and feel whole.

/endrant

#1529 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:00 AM

This really shouldn't bother me, but it absolutely does.

When people have the constant need to be in a relationship. They date someone for a week, and they post all over facebook how madly "in love" they are with someone. Then, the next week they break up and are with a brand new love of their life. Are people really that afraid to be alone, and uncomfortable with themselves that they need to constantly hop from person to person? I know not everyone is as self-reliant, independent, and stubborn as I am but holy fuck. Take some time to figure out who you are, and learn to be by yourself. You can't constantly depend on other people to make yourself happy and feel whole.

/endrant

Most of my friends are like this, jumping from relationship to relationship like they can't live without it.. I think learning to be happy by yourself, with your own life, is more important than jumping into another relationship because you're too afraid of being single.

#1530 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2016 - 08:31 PM

burning my tastebuds on the first sip of soup/apple cidar/hot chocolate. 

#1531 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 February 2016 - 05:16 AM

I have this friend on FB. He was my co-worker once upon a time.

He starts every FB status with "Oh, ....". As in, "Oh, today I did this." or "Oh, let me tell you this." - I'm sure I'm ass for thinking this, but it's fucking annoying! I don't know why his "oh" makes me so annoyed. 

#1532 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:13 AM

I have this friend on FB. He was my co-worker once upon a time.

He starts every FB status with "Oh, ....". As in, "Oh, today I did this." or "Oh, let me tell you this." - I'm sure I'm ass for thinking this, but it's fucking annoying! I don't know why his "oh" makes me so annoyed. 

My mom finishes every single status with "..." and even every comment that she makes. She might comment one of my photos and write "Nice picture..." "What a nice place..." it's so annoying lol

#1533 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:27 AM

My mom finishes every single status with "..." and even every comment that she makes. She might comment one of my photos and write "Nice picture..." "What a nice place..." it's so annoying lol

Ohhh that makes me uncomfortable too! I can't read people who just put ellipses at the end of every sentences. I can't tell if they are mad, sad, upset, or happy. 

He doesn't do that thankfully.

I don't even know why it annoys me so much. I'm an irrational mess lol.

"Oh, I have a neat little story about teaching."

That is literally how he started his most recent status. WHY. xD It's like all his statuses are afterthoughts or something. 

#1534 thatguy988

thatguy988
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:43 PM

What grind my gears is when people blame their marks on the professor or talks loudly when in a lecture.

#1535 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:22 PM

Is there a chrome extension to block videos from auto-playing on websites? That shit really fucking pisses me off. 

#1536 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:28 PM

Is there a chrome extension to block videos from auto-playing on websites? That shit really fucking pisses me off. 

There's this:

https://chrome.googl...endpkolai?hl=en

and then if that doesn't work (if the videos aren't html5), we've got something that's like NoScript for Chrome:

https://chrome.googl...ahbdbdgdf?hl=en

Auto play videos drive me crazy too though - mainly because I'm too lazy or something to use one of those extensions. They usually turn out to be more trouble than they're worth imo.

#1537 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:10 AM

This girl in my program won't stop messaging me with questions about one of the essays and I'm about to snap. 

#1538 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:25 AM

While on patrol I had to approach this dude that was parked near a bank without ticket to tell him to move the car. He apologised said it was only for two minutes because he was waiting for someone that was inside the bank. Sine it's Friday, I was in a good mood and I'm a really nice person I just warned him to not stay there after I left because he might not get lucky with the next one. Wish him a good day, drive safe blabla and after I turn my back to him to get to my car he says "for a GNR you actually smell good". Not sure why but that really pissed me off. I would have punched him in the throat if it wasn't the last day of my first week back and I never enjoyed desk work. So, I went back and give him the fine. Assholes.

#1539 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:48 PM

Spoiler

#1540 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 02:31 PM

When people force me to take a picture or take one when I don't want to/not expecting. I fucking hate that. I'm not a good picture person, so it's even worse when I'm not trying to look good lol

#1541 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:35 PM

When people force me to take a picture or take one when I don't want to/not expecting. I fucking hate that. I'm not a good picture person, so it's even worse when I'm not trying to look good lol

I grew up with this. One of my parents would force us to constantly take photos and was not happy with anything candid. Lots of forced smiles in our photos.

#1542 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:40 PM

When one of the people I'm supposed to be training to do the majority of my job duties just doesn't show up to work today. 

#1543 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:41 PM

I grew up with this. One of my parents would force us to constantly take photos and was not happy with anything candid. Lots of forced smiles in our photos.

My mom is like that. My dad does it sometimes, but joking because he knows how I feel about that. It's one of the reasons I don't like birthdays. Too many pictures -.-

#1544 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:49 PM

I'm getting pissed with my limited knowledge of english. I think it's time to start learning english the proper way.

#1545 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:50 PM

I'm getting pissed with my limited knowledge of english. I think it's time to start learning english the proper way.

What is your version of the proper way?

#1546 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:53 PM

Post more! :p

#1547 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:54 PM

What is your version of the proper way?

An english institute

#1548 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:55 PM

An english institute

Here's your first lesson. Capitalize the "E" in "English" -- it's a proper noun, and the first letter should always be capitalized. ^.^

**I absolutely did not mean to sound like an asshole.**

#1549 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 03:59 PM

Here's your first lesson. Capitalize the "E" in "English" -- it's a proper noun, and the first letter should always be capitalized. ^.^

**I absolutely did not mean to sound like an asshole.**

Hahah it's ok :) Thank you

#1550 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2016 - 04:57 PM

What is an English

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users