Posted 16 January 2016 - 09:13 PM

All the damn new people in the gym taking selfies by the weight racks

#1477 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 09:32 PM

when i commented on someone's status update in neocodex and the next morning i received 20 notifications because other people commented too.

#1478 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:28 PM

when i commented on someone's status update in neocodex and the next morning i received 20 notifications because other people commented too.

Turn that junk off, mate.

#1479 Sleepcharm

Sleepcharm
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 09:55 PM

People playing music in public... without headphones/earplugs.

It's just extremely bothering that they think they have the right to listen to music while forcing others to listen to it

Like I mean people that are using their phones or tablets and stuff..

#1480 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2016 - 03:46 AM

Spoiler

#1481 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:52 AM

When you feel like you have to sneeze, but it doesn't happen. 

#1482 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:43 AM

I hate the days where you're tired ALL DAY LONG until its night time and you CAN'T SLEEP AT ALL -_-

#1483 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:45 AM

I hate high temperatures. Right now, I have to go running really early in the morning because it isn't too hot yet. If I leave home at 10 am, it is gonna be ~33° C/ 91° F. I would die out there

#1484 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:55 PM

There's a guy who stands in his kitchen window every day and screams about a girl named Vicky. And the building is shaped like a square, and we are on the inside so it echos. It has been happening since before I left for a month and according to the posts on fb he didn't stop during the break either. Some of the things he yells: "I NEED YOU, VICKY, I NEED YOU." "I LOVE YOU VICKY I LOVE YOU." "DON'T LEAVE ME VICKY." 

Just standing in his window like a moron. Doesn't matter what time it is. It woke me up at 7 am once because my window open. Doesn't matter if the window is closed - can still hear it. 

I know who he is. One day I will get my revenge. 

#1485 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:07 AM

When your boss tells you, you can have the day off or only work a couple hours (public holiday), but then texts you the morning before telling you that the load size has gotten bigger and that you will be required to work the whole shift, so your shift changes from 1pm to 4pm straight to 1pm to midnight. The most annoying thing about it is he tells you you only work 3 hours to break down the load and then go, but even though he says the load is bigger, the load size on the day wasn't.

To add to this, when he tells you that he's changed your roster around because You supposedly HAVE to work, He says that Yes, Drew and such and such and the other people will be working. Then you get to work and they're not working. 

Basically in short

My boss grinds my gears -_-

#1486 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:49 AM

My stupid family! Stop inviting me to religious things like church and Bible study. I don't follow religion and I don't believe in god. Leave me alone.

#1487 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:01 PM

My stupid family! Stop inviting me to religious things like church and Bible study. I don't follow religion and I don't believe in god. Leave me alone.

This. Much much much this. Also, even if it's a non-religious event, they HAVE to turn it into one. Birthday? Let's talk about Jesus. Funeral? Let's talk about Jesus. Family lunch? Let's talk about Jesus.

Can't we just talk about anything else? Please?

A thing that grinds my gears is the fact that some of my relatives are congratulating me for being accepted to college and saying that God helped me, he wanted me to succeed, bla bla bla. Please respect the fact that I'm not religious and I don't believe in the same things you do. It makes me feel like I had nothing to do with it.

#1488 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:03 PM

This. Much much much this. Also, even if it's a non-religious event, they HAVE to turn it into one. Birthday? Let's talk about Jesus. Funeral? Let's talk about Jesus. Family lunch? Let's talk about Jesus.

Can't we just talk about anything else? Please?

How many times can I politely disagree before I lose my shit and tell them to fuck off? lol I get it, it's your thing, but come on we're going 10+ years now you should know I'm not going to just change my mind. It's rude.

#1489 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:06 PM

How many times can I politely disagree before I lose my shit and tell them to fuck off? lol I get it, it's your thing, but come on we're going 10+ years now you should know I'm not going to just change my mind. It's rude.

It's really annoying. They hate when people disrespect their religion, but insist on forcing their belief onto us. How ironic.

#1490 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:24 PM

@Swarley and @Rocket my mother-in-law Devil's Spawn would fit in your families too well. When Oldest Tiny Human was hospitalized she said "if he dies, he won't be able to got to heaven and it's your fault because you live in sin with my son and the poor child was never baptized". Charming, right?

#1491 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

@Swarley and @Rocket my mother-in-law Devil's Spawn would fit in your families too well. When Oldest Tiny Human was hospitalized she said "if he dies, he won't be able to got to heaven and it's your fault because you live in sin with my son and the poor child was never baptized". Charming, right?

Wow. Just wow. Who the fuck says that about their grandkid. What the fuck.

#1492 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 12:31 PM

Wow. Just wow. Who the fuck says that about their grandkid. What the fuck.

The same woman who used to call them "bastards" every time when Caveman or I weren't around to hear. Luckily she's not smart enough to understand kids repeat everything they hear.

#1493 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 03:25 PM

Fucking hell what is wrong with my employees today.. One of our guys gets caught padding his time and I deducted it from his paycheck as I'm supposed to do. You're in a company vehicle that has a GPS tracker inside, it tracks every movement you make. You can't say you are on a job-site for 8 hours when I see clearly you were only there for 6.5 and the only other stops are traffic and home inbetween. Don't fucking lie to me, I'm generous most days, give or take 15-20 minutes because I CBA to go back and edit stuff. But fucking 5 hours dude? Don't bitch at me and say you're going to you're boss (who trusts me more than you, AND is bcc'd on this email where you are harassing me)  this isn't the first time you've been caught padding. 

Man I wanted to reach through the computer and punch a twat. Thank Yoda we're on opposite sides of the country. Don't piss off the girl who writes your paychecks.

#1494 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:49 AM

People that resolve their personal issues in appropriated places.

This morning there was this couple that decided to have a huge fight in front of +20 people. She was yelling at him because he was looking at some girl's ass. And he was quiet while she was on and on and on about his "massive betrayal" (her words, not mine). Everyone was looking at them. I approached her and ask if she could calm down because I was trying to work and there were other costumers there trying to enjoy a nice calm breakfast. "This stupid moron was LOOKING at some whore's ASS. I'm right to be MAD!", she yelled at me. "I'm sorry, it's not really my problem. Just like it's not all the other costumer's here problem. If you don't calm down, I'll have to ask you to leave.", I said to her when I wanted to say: So... A man looked at some woman's ass (isn't that in everyone's DNA?) and you come to my work yelling like a 15 years old girl about it. Yeah, no, sorry. You're not right. And even if you were right, you lost all credibility with your bitch show. 

Argh.

#1495 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:57 AM

When most of the topics we post in lately are moved to chit-chat. I'd assume it was all because of that one spammy person.

#1496 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

When most of the topics we post in lately are moved to chit-chat. I'd assume it was all because of that one spammy person.

Yeah. Wouldn't be better for everyone just punish the spammers? If that's the reason why these topics were moved, why everyone has to pay for the errors of a few people? :/

#1497 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:11 AM

Yeah. Wouldn't be better for everyone just punish the spammers? If that's the reason why these topics were moved, why everyone has to pay for the errors of a few people? :/

Blanket 'punishments' are proven to be 100% effective =].

#1498 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:30 AM

Blanket 'punishments' are proven to be 100% effective =].

School teachers seem to think so. Though it annoys 99% of people.

#1499 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 11:50 AM

If the rules were enforced to the letter of the law, half of the members would be banned.

#1500 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:01 PM

I think if people were posting in those threads for fun they wouldn't care what forum they're in. I think people were using those threads to post something that takes two seconds, with little to no-substance, to increase their post count. Which is not what General Chat is for. Since they were moved they've even been referred to as "Our post increasing topics"... 

Make new discussion topics! Those ones had 100+ pages of people posting things like:
"I fell down at work."
"I forgot to set my alarm."
"I had a good coffee."
"I won $50."
"I ate pizza."

Quality over quantity guys. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users