• Please log in to reply
3926 replies to this topic

#3726 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:10 AM

i hate literally everything about the medical system and insurance.

#3727 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:15 AM

i hate literally everything about the medical system and insurance.

I feel that. 

As for my confession, I really hate my university sometimes. They guarantee housing only if you started at the main campus and not a branch campus, like I did. I feel like if you at a branch and transferring, you should have guaranteed housing, as you are also a Pitt student. So now I have to go through disability services and hope my mental issues will get me guaranteed on campus housing, as if not I have to use the waitlist and pray I get it. 

Ugh. We're only Pitt students when they want us to pay them. Our ID's don't work for our subway like the main campus does, they don't get us into the museums for free like the main campus does. Our food is worse, seriously. There's only date stamps on the fruit. I've seen the sour cream go bad and they'll still serve it. The cake is stale at times, and the first doughnut ever I ate crunched. 

WHY PITT? WHY DO YOU HATE THE BRANCH KIDS? 

#3728 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

Moved in recently to a student dorm. My roommate's hot, and I'm on a dry spell so I labeled him a piece of meat and decided to make work of it. Turns out he's genuinely fucking nice and cute. We have great conversations, I love hanging out with him. Just this week as a spontaneous action he bought me a small gift (a Timeturner necklace), out of the blue, for no reason other than that I was talking enthusiastically about Harry Potter so he thought it'd be fun to give me.

No. Fuck. Stop. I'm not ready to board the feelstrain.

#3729 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:50 PM

I don't trust people who wear bolo ties. Period.

#3730 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:38 PM

#3731 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

Pretty sure my birth control messed up some hormones and now I'm feeling very... Not in the mood. 

#3732 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

This isn't really a confession, but I figured this was the closest thread to what I wanna post and it's in chit-chat anyway lol.

I've realized that since I started med school, I feel more and more responsible for other people's health or something. Like if I see someone looking down or not feeling good, I get worried even if I had never seen that person before. A few minutes ago I was on a really full bus (a bus broke down on the way so the passangers had to get in the one I was. I was on the back when a girl started feeling really bad probably because of the heat and she was on the front, so we had a couple dozens of people between us. But when I heard a guy shouting for the driver to stop the bus because of her my first instinct was to go help, even though I'd never get to her lol It was a weird feeling

#3733 UnicornOfLuv

UnicornOfLuv
  • 15 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:57 AM

Spoiler

but don't tell anyone! 

#3734 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:05 PM

In the immortal words of Heath ledger, "I wish I knew how to quit you."

#3735 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:02 PM

I have never interacted with so much diversity as i have on codex. My inner geek has flourished on this site, and nobody in my real life knows about it (although it isn't a secret). I always check this site to gain a wider perspective and understanding of people's world views and opinions, and often find myself having more respect for views/opinions expressed here than of my IRL friends, even if i disagree with said opinion. Even though i don't post here a ton (although it depends on the season in life), i frequently stop by just to breath in the gaming goodness. I know life sucks for a bunch of you, and i wish that it was kinder to you, but i think that it is really cool that you are here on codex. :) 

This post is a bit random, but thanks for including me guys. :)

#3736 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:14 PM

first anime i ever watched was Sailor Moon

Edited by xdeathwolfx, 10 February 2017 - 04:19 PM.

#3737 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

Was in a friendgroup that at one point stopped inviting me to their parties, but did invite my best friend. Everytime he'd say "Hey, are you going to X's party?" and I'd get flushed and say "Uhh, what party? I wasn't invited...". He'd ask permission if he could take me with him and everyone said it was fine. After so many times I complained to my best friend that I was tired of being his plus one. He asked the 'friends' about the situation and they apologized to me, saying "It's nothing personal or intentional, you and him are just so close that we just assumed you'd be there if we invite him over". Okay, but why not invite me then? Since then, they've invited me for their parties again... problem solved, right? It's just that I can't shake the feeling they feel obliged to invite me because my friend said something about it and aren't actually inviting me. So I technically got what I wanted - being invited to their parties instead of gatecrashing as a plus one - but the whole situation's just gotten so awkward now... I don't even want to go there anymore. :/ I think it'd have been better if they had just been honest and said "Yeah, we're not really feeling it, we don't want you at our parties" and it'd be all cool, people grow apart, but now there's just this enormous tension... Frigging SUCKS walking on egg shells like this :/

#3738 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:36 PM

I absolutely cannot stand couples who constantly post shit about each other all the time on faceshit. Like have you ever heard of texting or messenger? We don't need to know how much you make each other mad every other day, or how "in love" you pretend to be, even though you're saving up money on the side so you can leave his ass...You don't have to post shit to get likes/reactions because your relationship is so shit that outside affirmation is something you strive for. Every now and then something cute, and lovey dovey is totally cool, but 20 times a day is a bit much.*side eye*

#3739 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:13 PM

Every time I shower I sit down in it for a good 2 minutes. I just think about me, life, the universe and my responsibilities. Sometimes I even turn off the lights lol. It is honestly one of my favorite parts of the day. Don't judge me if you haven't tried it lol.

#3740 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:26 PM

I absolutely cannot stand couples who constantly post shit about each other all the time on faceshit. Like have you ever heard of texting or messenger? We don't need to know how much you make each other mad every other day, or how "in love" you pretend to be, even though you're saving up money on the side so you can leave his ass...You don't have to post shit to get likes/reactions because your relationship is so shit that outside affirmation is something you strive for. Every now and then something cute, and lovey dovey is totally cool, but 20 times a day is a bit much.*side eye*

Happy Valentine's Day

#3741 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:27 AM

i agree, and outside of food pics, i rarely post anything about my relationship because when other couples do it it makes me cringe. 

I feel like that should be kept to each other, not all of social media.

inb4 i post a stupid lovey post about my bf.

#3742 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:17 PM

i agree, and outside of food pics, i rarely post anything about my relationship because when other couples do it it makes me cringe. 

I feel like that should be kept to each other, not all of social media.

inb4 i post a stupid lovey post about my bf.

Amen sista! I'm not trying to say I don't like people showing how they feel about each other -- it's just the non-stop vomit of "love" on facebook from certain folks is just overboard lol.

Every time I shower I sit down in it for a good 2 minutes. I just think about me, life, the universe and my responsibilities. Sometimes I even turn off the lights lol. It is honestly one of my favorite parts of the day. Don't judge me if you haven't tried it lol.

I do this a lot more often than I'd like to admit.

#3743 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

first anime i ever watched was Sailor Moon

Same. Dragon Ball Z was roughly the same time though. Think FOX turned the Tree of Might movie into several episodes back then.

Did you get a chance to catch the limited showing of Sailor Moon R the Movie when it was in theaters last month?

Had to work and missed it myself. *pouts*

Spoiler

#3744 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 01:07 AM

Same. Dragon Ball Z was roughly the same time though. Think FOX turned the Tree of Might movie into several episodes back then.

Did you get a chance to catch the limited showing of Sailor Moon R the Movie when it was in theaters last month?

Had to work and missed it myself. *pouts*

Spoiler

im from Australia so havent seen it

Edited by xdeathwolfx, 15 February 2017 - 05:12 AM.

#3745 Blanc

Blanc
  • 1058 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:00 PM

I love my ex, but I feel so bad that I can't have another relationship with her. Because that I got a few depressed since we broke up. :/

#3746 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:44 AM

i still have feelings for a girl i used to know online like 12 years ago o.O

#3747 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:35 AM

I experience a sheer terror of Tina Fey's comedic genius.

#3748 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

Bq3UiQC.png

#3749 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2017 - 01:16 PM

Bq3UiQC.png

You're a fan of Poorly Drawn Lines? Poor Ernesto's hamster :( 

#3750 Scot

Scot
  • ā‰”^į“„^ā‰”

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

This is the funniest channel I have ever seen but I can't show it anyone in real life because they'll think it's in bad taste and also I'm in the military so it looks doubly bad on me.

Yes it depicts the worst stereotypes most americans believe about Muslims and it makes light of terror attacks but the humor I find in it is the unreasonable fear people have when they see someone with a beard in a headdress.

https://www.youtube....IkecTLQ_GzkBu1w

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users