New Easter hunt? Topsi..

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:07 PM

Has anyone seen that bunny? I mean, holy hell it's weird looking. Also, anyone find him yet? Or know if he's on the same page for every user, or what goes on with this?

EDIT: 

TNT insists that Topsi's location is secret. From their FB page "Topsi's location are secret, making this hunt more fo a challenge. He will be on a different page each day of this event so keep an eye out for him. When you find him, you will be able to choose from an array of prizes that he has packaged in festive and colorful Neggs"

They also claim that several neopians have already found and claimed their prizes, but no one has come forward saying they have found him. We also don't know if it's a different location for each player, or the same location.

Straight from JellyNeo's home page. 

The wording in today's new features is a little vague, but it seems like TNT may have just launched a spring event.

It is that time of year and once more we are celebrating the Festival of Neggs, but with a new kind of hunt! Spring into action and find Topsi the Cybunny to collect a few festive springtime prizes. If you're lucky, you might even come across a few baskets of goodies to get you through the season!

11081197_10153067700991005_8721949890408

It's unclear at the moment if Topsi is hiding on a specific Neopets page, if it is a new Random Event, or something completely different. Stay tuned for more updates, and if you find anything, be sure to let us know in comments!

Update: Neopets has clarified a little on their Facebook page:

We’d be happy to help get you on your way! Topsi is hiding on certain pages of the site. He will be on a different page each day of this event so keep an eye out for him. When you find him, you will be able to choose from an array of prizes that he has packaged in festive and colorful Neggs!

In other words, it is operating like a standard Negg Hunt but without a central hub page. The Facebook page also claims the event is already active - not starting at midnight.

If anyone finds any clues please post them here, I'll update this post as we get more info. 

Edited by danibanani, 25 March 2015 - 05:41 PM.

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

Oh dear God, no. At least with the eggs, they were easily found because you got hints as to where they were. Now we have no hints, and have to scour the site for a stupid bunny. Ugh.

#3 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:14 PM

Nobody seems to have found him yet.. and yeah no hints is annoying on it's own. They should have at least given us something to go on.

#4 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:15 PM

I give up for today :p I still have the feeling it isn't activated yet  :lol2:

I'll try again tomorrow  :rolleyes:

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:18 PM

Nobody seems to have found him yet.. and yeah no hints is annoying on it's own. They should have at least given us something to go on.

I feel like they want to increase their page views, so they're making us look at every single page on the site. I also have a feeling this was not planned by the old TNT. TNT plans things months in advance, like the negg festival, but I doubt they would have planned something were we had no clues to go on, no idea if it was a random event, and no event hub. I feel like Jumpstart knew there was supposed to be a festival and slapped something together.

I give up for today :p I still have the feeling it isn't activated yet  :lol2:

I'll try again tomorrow  :rolleyes:

I wouldn't be surprised by that.

#6 mechita1992

mechita1992
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

I have search every possible place on Neopets >:c! I think that JS has not activate the event, even when they're telling us that they did.

#7 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:00 PM

Yeah, JS keeps insisting the event is active and working, however with everyone on the site going to every single page possible, you'd think he'd have been found by now.

My bets are JS are just idiots and haven't activated the event, or he's a semi-rare RE. Praying to god for the former.

#8 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:01 PM

Yeah, JS keeps insisting the event is active and working, however with everyone on the site going to every single page possible, you'd think he'd have been found by now.

My bets are JS are just idiots and haven't activated the event, or he's a semi-rare RE. Praying to god for the former.

Imagine if he switches the page he's on, so when you go and visit another page, he was there but switched to another and you have to keep looking. 

#9 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

Imagine if he switches the page he's on, so when you go and visit another page, he was there but switched to another and you have to keep looking. 

Holy crap, no, don't give them any ideas. I get enough of that stuff chasing fleeing legendary Pokémon around in my games.

#10 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:03 PM

at first i ignored this, then i grew curious when i saw it in 'neopets general chat'.

Maybe @danibanani you could post more information from the neopets website or JN website in your original post? i know, its vague right now, but that is useful info to. :)

#11 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

Sorry had to run out and do a few things, I'm not sure what other info there is to go on really, the only thing is that TNT keeps replying on their FB page that he is there, and will go to new page each day, and that a number of people have already found him. I shall keep on looking and update the original post when I have more info. 

#12 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:22 PM

Dear TNT, 

Your developers, programmers, content team, monitors and anyone else who works for you, do not count as people who have "found" Topsi. They know where he/she is already. That is not "finding".

Thank you,

Your frustrated user base

#13 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:47 PM

This is so frustrating!!!

#14 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:02 PM

Who wants to grab some stakes/pitchforks with me and cook that rabbit for easter dinner? *grabs stake/pitchfork and runs*

#15 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:03 PM

What are you talking about? I found my negg...

no jk

#16 GekkeSteph

GekkeSteph
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:04 PM

That picture  :o

Can somebody close my mount?

It look like a kind of evil bunny...

His weird placed pink hair... that kind of weird staring look in his eyes...

Those evil looking hands with multiple layers...

I'm scared  :x3:

Maybe it kills kids if they not paint an original looking egg for him!  :reaper:

Searched for that guy, but he wasn't on any page. So evil he can make himself invisible! :ninja:

Edited by GekkeSteph, 25 March 2015 - 06:09 PM.

#17 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:05 PM

He's invisible because he fell in the rainbow pool.  <_<

#18 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:12 PM

He's invisible because he fell in the rainbow pool.  <_<

He fell in on purpose. He wanted to be invisible so he could scare other neopets out of their easter eggs, and then he could take them all.

#19 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 06:49 PM

LOL you guys are too funny. xD I don't think I'm gonna bother looking until JN puts up a guide haha... *so lazy*

#20 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 07:33 PM

ehhhh yeah nope. Not worth it

#21 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:17 PM

The Help Chat is absolutely livid right now.  :whistling:

#22 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:21 PM

thanks @danibanani :)

#23 becauseIcan

becauseIcan
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:37 PM

LOL you guys are too funny. xD I don't think I'm gonna bother looking until JN puts up a guide haha... *so lazy*

Yup, my feelings exactly! You're not lazy... just really patient. ;)

#24 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:18 PM

I'm not even going to bother with this event.  If at least one person cannot find this rabbit ATM, I'm convinced that the event is broken.

And whatdaheck is up with Topsi's Design?  I can do way better than that. :p

#25 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:43 PM

And whatdaheck is up with Topsi's Design?  I can do way better than that. :p

More like Downsi, amirite?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users