• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#626 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 12:44 PM

Are the other year's really that expensive as well? Being at 2.5M on the very first hours just seems like a good way to try to get rid of them because it could drop quickly if everyone tries to dump theirs  :ohwell:

#627 vendetta.inc

vendetta.inc
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:54 PM

Looking through prizes from other years - specifically books/stamps/etc. - I found these:

http://items.jellyne...off=1&start=500

A couple of stamps, backgrounds, and books at 250k+. Doesn't seem to be a comparable item to this year's top prize at anywhere near 2.5M.

#628 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

Yeah thought so :p Anyways i'll let mine age for a decade or so until jumpstart sells neopets to codex and we rule neopia once and for all  :ninja:

#629 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:09 PM

Looking through prizes from other years - specifically books/stamps/etc. - I found these:

http://items.jellyne...off=1&start=500

A couple of stamps, backgrounds, and books at 250k+. Doesn't seem to be a comparable item to this year's top prize at anywhere near 2.5M.

3D Camp AAA Stamp is trending around 9m. This one could go up that high. Hard to tell.

I'm surprised they re-released the site theme. If they were gonna do that they could at least re-release the avatar too. That would have been nice. But ah well, I'm glad it's over. And on balance, I'm glad they ran it this year.

#630 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 02:54 PM

Shitty trophies, shitty prizes :( 

#631 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:01 PM

3D Camp AAA Stamp is trending around 9m. This one could go up that high. Hard to tell.

I'm surprised they re-released the site theme. If they were gonna do that they could at least re-release the avatar too. That would have been nice. But ah well, I'm glad it's over. And on balance, I'm glad they ran it this year.

If JS is rereleasing themes though, I think there is hope they could maybe rerelease other stuff. 

#632 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:19 PM

If JS is rereleasing themes though, I think there is hope they could maybe rerelease other stuff. 

Isn't the theme re-released every year, same with GMC

#633 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:21 PM

As far as I remember themes were always part of the prize. Unlike avatars.

#634 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:28 PM

Isn't the theme re-released every year, same with GMC

Oh maybe. I haven't done DD in forever though. I am too hopeful.

#635 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:37 PM

About this Project X thing. I found some interesting stuff on the neoboards.

18bc208634043ff71b2734bc909030ee.png

It makes a lot of sense. It's probably just another game, but it sounds interesting!

#636 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:57 PM

Those Game Controller Collectable Charms.... plenty in trades... cheaters don't be dumb now!

*continues to refresh the trade page, eyes twitching and sipping cola.*

Question, should "dumb" activity be ignored or pie smashed in the face?

** what is dumb activity anyways?

#637 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:51 AM

i swallowed the bitter pill and claimed my prizes lol. the trophy actually looks kinda ok once it's shrunk tho.

thanks again to @Katya, @Junjie and @jaredyne for all of your hard work on this thread. i really appreciate it! :D your ethusiasm really motivated me to get back to neopets.

i'm looking forward to the brand new game! i hope it will be like habitarium/key quest... you know, something that you can earn lots of neopoints with and not bother with flash games anymore.

Spoiler

how do you get those little symbols beneath the avatar to appear? O_o

#638 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:50 AM

It's a userscript, I don't remember which one, but I found it in a topic here ;P I'll try to find it later!

#639 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:48 AM

i swallowed the bitter pill and claimed my prizes lol. the trophy actually looks kinda ok once it's shrunk tho.

thanks again to @Katya, @Junjie and @jaredyne for all of your hard work on this thread. i really appreciate it! :D your ethusiasm really motivated me to get back to neopets.

i'm looking forward to the brand new game! i hope it will be like habitarium/key quest... you know, something that you can earn lots of neopoints with and not bother with flash games anymore.

It's this one I think http://userscripts-m...pts/show/166779 (comes from the updated userscript thread)

#640 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:18 PM

Drat! If only I'd known that Sutek's Tomb was on there!

That was/is a game that I regularly play, can get scores of 20,000+ on (given the time to do it) so defeating AAA would be a walk in the park ;)

Oh well. Still, I got something for participating!

#641 tumblr

tumblr
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:22 PM

I hope we actually get a new game out of this. Neopets is like a piece of stale bread that at this point is comparable to a rock. At least some of the prizes were okay for this DD but jesus I feel like all this buildup will be for nothing

#642 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:23 PM

It's this one I think http://userscripts-m...pts/show/166779 (comes from the updated userscript thread)

Yes, that's the one! Thanks for saving me the time :p

#643 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:33 PM

Those Game Controller Collectable Charms.... plenty in trades... cheaters don't be dumb now!

JmPGl8C.gif

#644 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:34 PM

Yes pie should be smashed in face.

Pie should always be smashed in faaceee. D;

#645 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:36 PM

Did I see that right? A "let's-burn-all-the-cheaters" neopets player created that script? :lol2:

The hypocrisy.

#646 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:27 PM

Their note about this:

If you're concerned about this being against the rules;
This script doesn't "do" anything for you on the site. Therefore, it's within the scope of the rules.
All this does is merely offer some cosmetic changes to the neoboards. Nothing more. :)

#647 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:10 PM

WTB Game Controller Collectable Charm. :( I didn't get one, and can't find any. -.-

#648 firedrops

firedrops
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:42 PM

Maybe I'm speaking a bit too early, but I'm guessing nothing came out of Project X?

#649 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:47 PM

Maybe I'm speaking a bit too early, but I'm guessing nothing came out of Project X?

Nothing yet.
We'll have to wait..... to be disappointed once more lmao

#650 firedrops

firedrops
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:49 PM

Pfft. If JS does end up doing something, it'll be guaranteed to be broken the instant they release it x)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: here we go again, dd, daily dare, aaa, abigail, games, insanity, aob, ss, im 2 old 4 dis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users