Cheating Habit - Please, answer.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:20 PM

So, I'm creating a study on reckless cheating to see the freeze rate. Just like the one Scot's on Abrosia, but different.

I want to gather any possible information, anything will help as long as you have been cheating on a daily basis - or almost.

1. Which programas you use?
  2. How often you transfer neopoints and items?
  3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating?
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)

About the freeze rate, I'm only interested in programs that don't "alert" TNT. So, if you got frozen because you sent an impossible score on SS, don't consider this account when replying!

Thank you. When I'm done, I'll post the study, it will take some months, though.

Edited by Copycat, 26 April 2016 - 04:33 PM.

#2 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:30 PM

Reckless may mean different specifics for certain people, you kind of have to define it for different ways.

#3 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2016 - 04:32 PM

Reckless may mean different specifics for certain people, you kind of have to define it for different ways.

Thank you, I will! I just meant totaly not giving a fuck, ie not using proxy.

#4 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:50 AM

• Which programas you use?
  • How often you transfer neopoints and items?
  • When was the last time you got frozen for cheating?
  • How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)

1. Currently I'm only using Score Sender and occasionally I use Abrosia. But I used to use almost every program in the Program Manager on a daily basis with multiple accounts until about 1 year ago.

2. Weekly. Mostly via trades abut also via gifting.

3. Never. I've been cheating for +7 years.

4. a) All my accounts (some people here know I have tons of shells lol) are under the same IP. I login on multiple accounts simultaneously using different browsers on a daily basis to make item transfer, for example, a little more easier.

b) 98% of my accounts are linked because I send items/NP from my shells to my mains.

c) When I ABed regularly I used to do it for periods of 2 to 6 hours with one account and then move to the next account, and to the next, etc.

d) When AAA was active I used Dan's AAA ABer on multiple accounts at same time (good times).

e) I have a few shells (15-25) where I heavily abuse every glitch/exploit/whatever it is available at the moment and then send the profits/items to my mains.

There's probably more info I could give, so I'll add more when I remember and if it's needed.

#5 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:11 AM

1. Which programas you use? - Everything from SS, ABer, Greasemonkey scripts, Python programs that automate some tasks
  2. How often you transfer neopoints and items? Way too rarely tbh. I should just transfer it all but i'm lazy..
  3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating? Today. Chain frozen on some ~20 shell accounts i created and abused with the same IP  :lol2:
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on) - Above answer gives you an idea  :lol2: I do tend to separate accounts in batches like have 2-3 under a IP. Sometimes when i'm yoloing I just boot up a virtual machine for testing purposes :p I've had wayy too many accounts frozen since I registered here and I don't regret it 

#6 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:38 AM

ValorSuite almost everyday and SS only now for the daily dare

1. How often you transfer neopoints and items?

Hardly ever, only when I feel like it

1. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating?

Never, I got frozen like 7 years ago but because I was scammed

1. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)

I am reckless. I don't use VPNs, I AB on multiple accounts for really long periods. I sell my items openly, sometimes even posting on the boards. I abuse every glitch possible.

Although I'm reckless, I do care about appearences. I try to make my account legit. I collect avatars, train my pets, have good customizations. I care about my account :p

#7 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:34 PM

• Which programs you use?

I've used all the ones I've had access to and quit using them as they quit working/TNT took the thing down.

• How often you transfer neopoints and items?

Probably more like weekly now, but I was transferring closer to daily last year. I've easily transferred 50+ mil off my main in two years.

• When was the last time you got frozen for cheating?

3 years ago. For attempted prostitution or sumshit.

• How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)

I used to have one special AAA I kept on its' own VPN, but my other~20 accounts are all on one IP.

#8 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:57 PM

• Which programas you use? Abrosia, SSer, Valorous
  • How often you transfer neopoints and items? All the time. Usually trades or gift. I avoided auction house as it drew user suspicion.
  • When was the last time you got frozen for cheating? When I stopped playing, it was a year or two ago for mad abusing the np glitch. ha.
  • How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on) I would AB (sometimes all day), habi, and KQ at the same time (KQ playing myself ofc). I would scoresend all day during altador cup (but only a couple days a week, cuz I couldn't be bothered the other days).

#9 EvilBunnyFooFoo

EvilBunnyFooFoo
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:12 PM

1. Which programs you use? SS, Abrosia, Valorsuit, Grease Monkey scripts. I use them practically every single day and have for 5 years.
  2. How often you transfer neopoints and items? I have only transferred items between accounts twice.
  3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating? I was frozen once, 4 years ago, on my main for fucking up on a SS time.
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? I'm pretty reckless to your standards. I AB until I am restocked banned, I have fallen asleep without stopping it and it's still running saying restock banned.. And it's ran for 12 hours. I don't use a proxy... I don't use a proxy on my side account, so it has the same IP address associated.. I've SS for the AC without breaks until everything is maxed which... Obviously... Takes some time.. And then would restock after. So... It would be pretty obvious to someone that I'm cheating if they gave a shit. :)

#10 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:48 PM

I "recklessly" abed a bunch of shops for like 6 months and only got frozen for abing when I decided to switch to stamp with the same settings in like 4 days.

default refresh

cycled through accounts so I had it running for pretty ~10 hours/day

buytime was 1300 ms+.

That was 2014 btw.

#11 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:55 PM

Abrosia and I derped around with Valorsuite once, but never did anything with it. And I use AoB/Cheat Engine for games.
    Rarely. Yesterday was the first time in over a year I'd transferred items. I have like 6 sides/shells whatever I almost never log into.
    2004. And I didn't even cheat! I was a fucking kid. Been cheating on and off since then. Fucking TNT. 
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on)
    Never used a proxy. But I rarely log into my sides and I only actively play on my main. I've AB'd for 6h+ before a couple times. And the last two days I've abused the fuck out of that kq stuff.

#12 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:45 PM

PS. @Copycat, I was gonna +rep you, but then saw your rep was at 69, and I wanted to keep it there for as long as possible, because, you know, I am a grown ass man.

#13 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:47 PM

PS. @Copycat, I was gonna +rep you, but then saw your rep was at 69, and I wanted to keep it there for as long as possible, because, you know, I am a grown ass man.

lol. I may or may not have been contemplating this 69 for way too long and giggling alone! 

#14 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:51 PM

lol. I may or may not have been contemplating this 69 for way too long and giggling alone! 

Ima spam the hell out of rep on you once it passes 70 though. Because you deserve it. And I am not sure if the chick in your siggy is a cis-female or not.

#15 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:52 PM

Ima spam the hell out of rep on you once it passes 70 though. Because you deserve it. And I am not sure if the chick in your siggy is a cis-female or not.

Thank you! haha

She is a cis female, a huge meme here in Brazil because she tries to act real sexy and stuff. Her name is "Ines Brasil" if you google it, you might not sleep tonight.

#16 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 07:57 PM

There, ruined your 69 hehehe

Also, URAAAAAU

#17 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:01 PM

There, ruined your 69 hehehe

Also, URAAAAAU

You are just bitter because I ruined your 2000.

tumblr_mljd8tU0ZG1rjxoico1_400.gif

#18 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:03 PM

You are just bitter because I ruined your 2000.

tumblr_mljd8tU0ZG1rjxoico1_400.gif

At this point I'm always happy when I get a +rep :p

tumblr_inline_o56hg6Y29d1r0k61p_500.gif

#19 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:05 PM

1. Which programas you use? - I use Abrosia, the score sender in the client, The shop pricer and the gormball autoplayer.
  2. How often you transfer neopoints and items? ------ I don't do it more than once a month. Usually longer.
  3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating? ------ 4 years ago
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on) ------ I'm extremely careful. I don't proxy because other than the programs I don't cheat, I have the amount of accounts allowed, and I don't really get noticed cheating because I don't do it large scale on my sides.

#20 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:26 PM

1. Which programas you use?  Valorsuite most of the time and Abrosia rarely.
  2. How often you transfer neopoints and items? Never needed too :p
  3. When was the last time you got frozen for cheating? Never
  4. How reckless are you when it comes to cheating? (like not using proxy, ABing for 6h non-stop, so on) errr I dont really go cray cray :unsure:

#21 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:51 PM

Dammit Swarley! Well, here I go reppin till I run dry...

#22 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:53 PM

Abrosia and I derped around with Valorsuite once, but never did anything with it. And I use AoB/Cheat Engine for games.
    Rarely. Yesterday was the first time in over a year I'd transferred items. I have like 6 sides/shells whatever I almost never log into.
    2004. And I didn't even cheat! I was a fucking kid. Been cheating on and off since then. Fucking TNT. 
    Never used a proxy. But I rarely log into my sides and I only actively play on my main. I've AB'd for 6h+ before a couple times. And the last two days I've abused the fuck out of that kq stuff.

I need to edit mine.

Now I'm using the Kad Feeder in VS. Cuz I just tried to legit kad feed for two hours and wanted to stab someone. :| Also most of the kadders in the Neoboards (I was lurking) are rude.

#23 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:20 PM

I need to edit mine.

Now I'm using the Kad Feeder in VS. Cuz I just tried to legit kad feed for two hours and wanted to stab someone. :| Also most of the kadders in the Neoboards (I was lurking) are rude.

Thats one my favorite features of it ^_^ :wub: 

Hoping to get the avatar ~!

#24 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:11 AM

This is an interesting thread. Surprisingly most results here shows people don't get frozen from using programs. But I should also assume those that got frozen repeatedly quit Neo and Neocodex long ago so the result might be a little biased? :p

Edited by neopetsexploded, 28 April 2016 - 03:12 AM.

#25 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 April 2016 - 05:07 AM

This is an interesting thread. Surprisingly most results here shows people don't get frozen from using programs. But I should also assume those that got frozen repeatedly quit Neo and Neocodex long ago so the result might be a little biased? :p

It all depends on how you cheat really. If you know what you're doing it's easier not to get caught. I got frozen a LOT at first, but once I realized how not to be reckless and stupid, I stopped getting iced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users