Quantcast

Photo

[VOTING] Spring Codies 2016

codies

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

Poll: Spring Codies 2016 (46 member(s) have cast votes)

Best Supporting Role (friendliest)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Worst Supporting Role (least friendliest)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Best Gopher (most helpful)

Freshest Kraft Services Food (best newb)

Childstar Drug Habit (addicted to Codex)

Best Picture (avatar)

Best Visual Effects (signature)

Best Director (staff)

Best On-Screen Romance (couple)

Best Cameo (best comeback)

In Memoriam (most missed)

Best Screenplay (best thread)

Best Writer (best blogger)

Best Comedy Performance (if you can't get this one, gtfo)

Poorly Execute Genius Trope (most intelligent)

On-Screen Cringe (most awkward)

Hacker Trope (programmer)

Best Set Designer (best gfx)

Trailer That Shows Everything (most generous)

Next Oscar (next staff)

Nipple Slip (next ban, opps that one has been revealed)

Best Actor (mr. codex)

Best Actress (mrs. codex)

Mel Gibson (whiny- I mean grumpy person)

Propmaster (potstirrer)

Mary Sue / Gary Stu (golden carrot)

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:43 PM

@Emily voted for herself for Worst Supporting Role :o *reports to the sta......* oh......

#52 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

@Emily voted for herself for Worst Supporting Role :o *reports to the sta......* oh......

*reports to @Tauriel * (???)

#53 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:45 PM

ohh @Coops i forgot to nominate @Adam for best profile pic... that new picture is so... hawt

#54 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:07 PM

Aww got caught up in room situation that I didn't have enough time to send the noms. But, thanks @Rauul for nominating me anyway!

Uhh... good luck everyone?!

#55 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

ohh @Coops i forgot to nominate @Adam for best profile pic... that new picture is so... hawt

I try my hardest ^^.

I like Roam better.

#56 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:03 PM

Thankss. But ehh I don't often mind I'm sure you might have noticed. But I saw the strong response this time, I'll paass this one really...

Edit: Sorry still a bit down I'll get over it

We're assholes Junjie. Don't worry about being nice to everyone and be yourself.

I'm sure members will take a liking to you much more easily if you let your hair down and relax. :)

Don't take anything personally. PM me if you ever need to talk.

I like Roam better.

YES. YES.

#57 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:20 PM

We're assholes Junjie. Don't worry about being nice to everyone and be yourself.

I'm sure members will take a liking to you much more easily if you let your hair down and relax. :)

Don't take anything personally. PM me if you ever need to talk.

Thank yoou! Not to "everyone" thoo, just like in this case that seemed the response. But ehhh I've talked enough about thiss

#58 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:31 AM

@Coops you missed my nominations for best picture and best screenplay. (btw, isn't best picture and best screenplay the same thing?)

cute couple nickname for @Romy and @Adam. road ftw! :lol2:

my first time being in a codex couple and it turns out to be a messed-up relationship. go figure. :crybaby:

Picture = avatar

Visual effects = sig

No one nommed you for those things @ksjhsdhjklfjlksdj3837iojr3

Don't look at me. Be mad at your compatriots. They are the ones who didn't nom you!

@Romy well, y'all suck. You need to tell me your preferred gay lover name BEFORE I make the poll. :p

#59 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:34 AM

I didn't realize I was nominated for so many categories. I just want to thank all of my fanz.

#60 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:44 AM

Picture = avatar

Visual effects = sig

No one nommed you for those things @ksjhsdhjklfjlksdj3837iojr3

Don't look at me. Be mad at your compatriots. They are the ones who didn't nom you!

lol no, i meant i nominated @Liesa for avatar and "zombians is gone" for best thread and you forgot to include them in the poll. :lol2:

#61 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:59 AM

lol no, i meant i nominated @Liesa for avatar and "zombians is gone" for best thread and you forgot to include them in the poll. :lol2:

Thank you. Added. I think those and the other I forgot were on the bottom of the word page so it got cut off.

#62 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:45 AM

As many as his nipples can handle? #SpreadTheLove

anr ftw

1s27.gif

#63 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:04 AM

#FrizzleWasRight #NextBanned #ByeFelecia

#64 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:05 AM

Just realized Nipple Slip is next ban.

I voted Strategist lmfao.

S/O to Shannon and Waser for their votes

#65 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:06 AM

I guess that thread he posted from yesterday where we voted to ban him turned out! xD What is this the third or fourth time he's been banned?

#66 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:07 AM

I guess that thread he posted from yesterday where we voted to ban him turned out! xD What is this the third or fourth time he's been banned?

This one is permanent though.

#67 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:10 AM

This one is permanent though.

the interesting shit always happens when I'm at the doctor. the fuck.

#68 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:26 AM

Roonil Wasli, that's all I have to add to this.

And did the interesting stuff go down in an Advanced or higher section? Because apart from his general Frizzle-ness I didn't see much shit. 

#69 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:46 AM

And did the interesting stuff go down in an Advanced or higher section? Because apart from his general Frizzle-ness I didn't see much shit.

I didn't see it either and I was online-ish when it happened so was in a +retired area I assume e.e

#70 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:49 AM

6th.. 

I didn't see it either and I was online-ish when it happened so was in a +retired area I assume e.e

It was in Private and I was on top of it :) 

#71 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:52 AM

6th.. 

Holy crap! 6 bans? Lmao.

#72 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:59 AM

Ah that explains it why I didn't see anything besides what he had posted yesterday that was deleted today :whistling:
Ninja moves

#73 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:03 AM

Ah that explains it why I didn't see anything besides what he had posted yesterday that was deleted today :whistling:
Ninja moves

:ninja:

#74 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:14 AM

:ninja:

Tauriel for best admin

AYYYY see what I did there???  ;)

#75 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

Next time keep the retarded category names to yourself please, it was a pain in the ass having to check what was what.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: codies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users