sleep dreams

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#51 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:49 AM

So I keep having these re-occuring dreams for as long as I can remember. Setting is the same: I'm on my last first day of high school, it's my high school I recognize the faces, the halls, everything about it. The dream starts as me always getting there too early for some reason then wandering around the halls. After while I realize that I have forgotten something, most of the time it's my locker combination, so I have to go to the admin office and get it. Or I forget my class schedule and have no idea where to go, so I have to go to the admin office and get it.

This one was a first.. I think it was mixed with some walking dead on the way to school? I can't remember the small details now. But I get to school, go find my locker and go to put my stuff away. And I look around and everyone is dragging a rolly suitcase behind them? Why? I have no idea, so I hear someone else say "they just unloaded the bus we go back to the main entrance and get our bags." So why the heck not, I go and follow these fellow students and get to this massive entrance (which is somehow not what my school had at the time) and there are piles upon piles of suitcases. All I know is that I'm looking for a burnt orange one and it's gotta be huge. There are A LOT of orange ones and none of them are mine. So I keep looking for a while and I'm getting worried because classes will start soon and I still can't find my bag..

Then I wake up.. I always wake up before things get resolved. dammit.

#52 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:53 PM

Gotta hurry. 

Just woke up, and already feel it fleeing.

This is like the past part and all I remember.

My wife, mom, and dad (I was adopted by my grandparents so grandmom and grandpa if it helps visualize) had just finish eating at a Chinese restaurant (probably buffet) in a mall (possibly the one in Enid, OK? Looked similar yet different.)

I'm about to drive off with the missus in the car but I take a "short cut" which woulda been fine but I turned the wrong direction because it looked like there was a bridge over this like 20'x20' wide 10' deep pit.

Thing is there was no bridge. Just two wooden... idk... extensions that only partially go across but don't actually connect to each other.

So the car falls in nose first.

We're freaking out.

Feels like a longer, more deadly drop than it actually is.

Then it's suddenly, quickly over as we snap back to actuality.

It... hurts. My car is my baby (in the dream it's my old 1997 red Monte Carlo and not my actual car now).
But it's okay. I see the Chinese restaurant manager take off the $230 sign from the car hanging on the wall (a black Jaguar E-Type 3.8) and we receive a replacement Monte Carlo for that price.

As we drive off I realize and ask "Why didn't we get the car the price tag came off of? Why this?"

Next we're out of the car and walking down the pathway in the mall itself.

Down through the foodcourt.

A row of tables are in the middle, walking space on each side, then stores on each side of that.

------------------------------------

x   x   x   x   x   M   x   x 

------------------------------------

I notice my ex.

The single ex that had the most influence (for worse) on my life.

The bi-polar, redheaded, mother (of then one/two), medically discharged Marine ex that may or may not have actually cheated on me in the end. Wouldn't put it past her.

We continue walking on to... idk... nowhere in particular? I don't... remember now....

But I have the feeling that the others don't even notice her since they really don't know who she is (my wife and father/grandfather)... well... specifically what she looks like.

In the dream it also feels like that she (Meghan) and I... idk if we've been "sensing" each other the entire time we've both been at the mall or if we've see each other, acknowledged each other, and continued about our life as if not.

But at that moment, as we passed her sitting at her "food court" table... I couldn't help but whisper her name "Meghan" and she looks up, stares at me, gets up, and starts trotting over towards me.

I grab dad & we run.

The missus is clueless as to what's going up but she tries to keep up.

Dad & I dodge into an ice cream & candy shop with the missus diving in soon after.

They're looking at the menu.

I'm huntched down low trying to hide at leg level while peaking outside the glass window.
Part of the windows have like a frosty, etched in design so part of my view is blocked I noticed but it didn't actually affect my view in the dream.

I see her.
Meghan.

Storming my way.

There were no other people in that area.

Just her marching towards me.

Left right, left right.
Swinging her arms angrily.
Fist clentched.

It's like by actually speaking her name... idk...
I felt like it was me poking fun, playing with fire, etc. yet there was really no reason for her to act/react this way outside of the dream.

In real life we haven't talked in YEARS and even then it was peaceful (she felt bad for how she treated me, wanted to apologize and be friends but... by that time I'm too fucked up and continue to have trust issues so... yeah...)

I distinctively remember she was wearing this dark, forest green vest over a white, dressier, long sleeved shirt.

The dark green and that fiery hair....

She marches on past the store at first.
Almost cartoony... us ducking into a store and she just continuing forward as if she (somehow) didn't see it happen being almost directly behind us the entire time.

And that's when I woke up.

And that's when I realized that mental, emotional abuse aside... I miss her and long to see her again...

That I still have feelings for her despite having such absolute hatred for her in my heart...

She looked so beautiful in that dark green vest...

Edited by AkihabaraKnight, 26 January 2015 - 10:53 PM.

#53 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:30 AM

@Emily - I've also had dreams about looking for jobs, and it's always when I'm frustrated in real life... about not having a job. :)

@Rocket - Have you ever had a suitcase (or even a backpack) that burnt orange color?

@AkihabaraKnight - Have you ever been in a car crash before? Does Meghan haunt your dreams pretty frequently?

#54 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:45 AM

@AkihabaraKnight - Have you ever been in a car crash before? Does Meghan haunt your dreams pretty frequently?

I have been in a car wreck (or several) before. This particular instance reminds me of a time in high school.

I was at the fairgrounds doing donuts n stuff with friends in the car. Then as we're going I was going to cut across and head back to the main road.

I was 100% certain there was road ahead of me but it was actually a drainage ditch.

We lept half way over it before crashing on the other bank.

Everyone was okay.

No glass or anything shattered.

Just mostly shaken up.

This seemed like a recreated version of that situation to be completely honest.

As for Meghan...

Haunts my dreams at night and during the day dreams.

Not too often though.

Something is more likely to trigger a reminder of her during normal everyday stuff than I'll just randomly dream of her out of the blue.

Some days I swear I see her at like the grocery store or something.
Not like I'm actively looking for her, but someone that looks even remotely close and I'll have to double (triple, quadruple) check to know for certain that it isn't her.

Sometimes I wish it was....

I mean I could be out of state and there's a 1000% chance it is not her and just... all the feelings (good and nightmarish).... I have to see and know for certain it's not...

Probably been a good 6-7 years since I've actually seen, heard from, or talked to her...

Edited by AkihabaraKnight, 27 January 2015 - 01:51 AM.

#55 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:58 AM

@AkihabaraKnight- wow, that's pretty lucky as far as car crashes go - I'm glad nobody was hurt!

Sounds like Meghan still has quite the hold on your subconscious. According to Dr. Google, dreaming about stressful situations with exes can mean that your psyche is trying to get you to move on, or that you still have some unresolved issues with them... Apparently dreaming about car crashes can either represent your current emotional state, or the fact that you are not in control in some situation that you think you are in control of in real life. 

#56 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:04 AM

@AkihabaraKnight- wow, that's pretty lucky as far as car crashes go - I'm glad nobody was hurt!

Sounds like Meghan still has quite the hold on your subconscious. According to Dr. Google, dreaming about stressful situations with exes can mean that your psyche is trying to get you to move on, or that you still have some unresolved issues with them... Apparently dreaming about car crashes can either represent your current emotional state, or the fact that you are not in control in some situation that you think you are in control of in real life. 

Hmm. Interesting...

Unfortunately it's severely unlikely anything with her will ever be resolved.

Been tempted to leave a burning bag of dog shit on her parent's doorsteps though lol (they were/are worse than her).
Totally see the car wreck thing. I do everything in my power to keep things in control and lately things have been hectic... so much so have had to make some major life changes/plans to change in the near future.

Thank you for the insight, Hopeless. :)

Edited by AkihabaraKnight, 27 January 2015 - 04:20 AM.

#57 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:39 AM

@Rocket - Have you ever had a suitcase (or even a backpack) that burnt orange color?

Nope, I dont even like the color orange xD except that my bed sheets are like a reddish orange so that could probably be where the color came from lol.

#58 HimeEevee

HimeEevee
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:13 AM

I had a dream where the residential area I was living in asked the residents to move out immediately because of supposed floods.

So in my dream I packed a ton of food and we went off to live in dad's house. 

In the end the residents were chased out because someone had an iPhone stolen... and apparently the theif was really good at being a thief so everyone got chased out so nobody would get hurt while they tried to catch him.

Such a weird dream >.>;

#59 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

I has a dream I looked the same, but I stepped on a scale and it said I was 201 (91kg) pounds. I legitmetly thought this was true. To the point that I woke up thinking I weigh 201 (91kg) pounds.

Edited by mermaiden, 27 January 2015 - 10:34 AM.

#60 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

It's 5 am an I woke up at 4 AM after a 4 hour sleep. During it, I had a looping dream where I was constantly trying to kill a Rhino, but I always died and resurrected.

#61 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

I had a dream that I was hanging out with my bff and her baby and my teeth started to fall out. We were a few blocks away from the hospital and she wanted to stop and get her daughters ears pierced first. I was collecting my teeth (which seemed huge in my house) and putting them in a bag in hopes that the doctors could reattach them later. I woke up before I made it to the hospital.

I hate teeth dreams.

#62 LittleBambi

LittleBambi
  • 128 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:36 AM

I had a dream that I was hanging out with my bff and her baby and my teeth started to fall out. We were a few blocks away from the hospital and she wanted to stop and get her daughters ears pierced first. I was collecting my teeth (which seemed huge in my house) and putting them in a bag in hopes that the doctors could reattach them later. I woke up before I made it to the hospital.

I hate teeth dreams.

I have a lot of dreams with my teeth falling out too!

Other things that happen frequently; showing up somewhere in my night clothes, or on bare feet. Or losing my shoes during the process of a dream.

Sometimes there's also things coming out of my legs... It's really painful in those dreams. It's like pins or needles I need to pull out of my legs. I hate it when that happens. I often get bitten too in dreams by either some kind of monster or a dog or wolf. Tonight I had to fight werewolves in one of my dreams. That didn't really go well and was really painful. 

I used to be really into dreams and especially lucid dreaming. But sadly I'm not very good at that. I've had around 10 lucid dreams in my life and they didn't even last long. It's so frustrating. I used to practice a lot with reality checks and stuff, but it didn't seem to help. The lucid dreams I have had were amazing though. Except for one that turned into the scariest experience I've ever had in a dream.

#63 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:47 AM

I don't dream often but when I do they are intense erotic novel type dreams. Crazy imagination stuff. 

#64 GenericDragon

GenericDragon
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:20 AM

I don't usually remember my dreams, but... I've been having a lot of really off-the-wall type dreams as of late. It's really, really silly. Like, the sky being green and the grass being blue but everything else is normal was one of my more recent ones. And I was the only one in the dream going "????"

#65 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:49 AM

My psycho ex yelling at me, and as she does my brain starts cracking and then shatters.

Shortly after the rest of my body also shatters, like broken glass.

I'm a pile of mismatched, broken pieces. Never able to be truly put back together & whole again.

#66 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

My psycho ex yelling at me, and as she does my brain starts cracking and then shatters.

Shortly after the rest of my body also shatters, like broken glass.

I'm a pile of mismatched, broken pieces. Never able to be truly put back together & whole again.

That's just a nightmare. You'll have those. 

#67 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:03 AM

Damn, I only have nightmares. :/

The last one, I was tied up to a chair in a dark room, I could only see this little girl in front of me. She was crying and had a pink toy knife in one of her hands covered in blood. I remember thinking I was incredible calm for the situation and her parents should be worried for not knowing where she was.

Something happened that I can't remember anymore, and then she was trying to gut me with that damned toy knife and she was still crying and I was telling her that everything's ok, that I understood what she was doing, but because she was just a little girl she should return home to her parents. I couldn't feel any pain, and when she pulled out the knife, I noticed the floor was all covered in blood under her immaculate white shoes. She stopped crying and looked at me "I just killed us", she said.

Then I woke up.

#68 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

@Padme I need the full details of your dream about us vlogging in NYC.

#69 Mikkun

Mikkun
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 07:05 AM

I had a dream that I went to Disney Land and there was a Lion King animatronics show, but they had restored it to the original 1990's version and I was really mad because apparently it just had baby simba which barely moved, Sarabi and Mufasa who only had their heads move and for some weird reason the Abraham Lincoln animatronic from the hall of presidents. And they were accompanied by people in suits, who came into the audience and scared the shit out of some of people.

Then I went home and I was upset that someone stole my "venus tomatoes". Then I woke up.

I had no idea that venus tomatoes were even a real thing. They are. I laughed about it with my friend saying "Then someone stole my venus tomatoes, whatever the heck those are. LOL My brain makes up some weird shit sometimes." and she was like, "....Those exist." Woah. 

Anyway yeah. That was my dream. 

#70 Nekromion

Nekromion
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 16 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 07:50 AM

I have dreamt about me swimming in a pool and there is a girl I know that stopped me from swimming then she peed on me lol xD

#71 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2015 - 08:23 AM

I dreamt twice last night. In the first one Beyonce died (??) and we were watching the local news and the anchorwoman was sobbing telling us it was the beginning of Armageddon cause Beyonce was gone. 

Then the littlest monster woke up, so I woke up. Then I went back to sleep.

I got pregnant and I was about eight months pregnant. We (me, the impregnator, my sister) were at the hospital because I hadn't felt the baby move the entire eight months and was confused. My back hurt and it felt kind of like early labor. There was a dollar general and a auto mechanic built into the bottom level of the hospital, so we were getting the oil changed too. My dad was one of the mechanics. I was freaking out because I lost my shoes and my man and the elevator attendant, who looked suspiciously like Dave Chappelle) wouldn't let me in the elevator without either of those things. 

#72 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:44 AM

I got pregnant and I was about eight months pregnant. We (me, the impregnator, my sister) were at the hospital because I hadn't felt the baby move the entire eight months and was confused. My back hurt and it felt kind of like early labor. There was a dollar general and a auto mechanic built into the bottom level of the hospital, so we were getting the oil changed too. My dad was one of the mechanics. I was freaking out because I lost my shoes and my man and the elevator attendant, who looked suspiciously like Dave Chappelle) wouldn't let me in the elevator without either of those things. 

That's a very specific dream @Jess . Was the elevator attendant as funny as dave chappelle? Did they find the shoes?! I need to know!

my favorite stand up bit from Dave. 

#73 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2015 - 06:53 AM

Last night I dreamt I met one of my old school friends in a University.  We caught up and stuff and it was fun.

After I woke up, I realized it was her birthday today. :o

#74 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:22 PM

That's a very specific dream @Jess . Was the elevator attendant as funny as dave chappelle? Did they find the shoes?! I need to know!

my favorite stand up bit from Dave. 

No, we didn't find the shoes. I didn't give birth either. The elevator attendant was a cunt, but it might have been hormones (cause you can totally be hormonal in a dream about being pregnant right?) I woke up before it ended.

#75 pancakeface

pancakeface
  • 769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:27 AM

I had that dream again. It's disturbing that it recurs as often as it does.

I'm at this hotel and I'm waiting for the lift, and the thing is I'm worried that the lift will open and reveal someone I don't want to see, but I always decide to wait it out. And it opens, and I'm right so I take the stairs. When I get down, I'm at this pool party during the night and it's a pretty huge event, lots of people, speakers blaring, lights glaring. I am still uncomfortable from my earlier encounter, so I don't really get into the party. Then it starts to rain. I'm not in the pool, I don't think I'm ever in the pool when it rains in this dream. Everybody seems caught up in their own thing and completely oblivious but the rain is affecting the cables and SPARKS ARE FLYING. At the same thing, the lightning is going crazy. Everybody starts panicking but nobody seems to realize they should get out of the water immediately. They're gathering in clumps and crowds but remain in the pool and just kind of staring and talking loudly. I'm trying to communicate to people to get out of the water, even to just carry plastic tables into the water so more people can get out of the water IMMEDIATELY. While some start to come up the sides, most just stay in the water. This is the part I always wake up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep, dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users