sleep dreams

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#201 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:38 AM

Just had the most wicked amazing dream... My old band director invited me to join his bdsm orgy group... Woke up fucking drooling lmao

Like wtf tho brain??? XD Eh, I'm okay with it. I don't get dreams often lol, especially like this ;)

Edit when fully awake and not totally dead: What the fuckkkkkkk

Edited by Kass, 04 April 2016 - 08:35 AM.

#202 Sleepcharm

Sleepcharm
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:35 PM

I had a dream where I saw a naked women from front view from half of her face to her stomach, and there were hands grabbing out towards her

and they were ripping out her her neck arteries, and some of goopy/stringy red stuff from her

and then shortly after, the hands started to deform and were starting to rip off each other's veins mostly and meat

and white noise as playing as this happened

spooky :/ 

#203 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:44 AM

I had a dream I was in a terrorist attack. 

#204 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:52 AM

I had a dream it was snowing. And homeless people were living in my apartment with me

#205 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:59 PM

I had a dream I was in a terrorist attack. 

I think about this dream every day. 

I basically had the same dream twice. First one I was in this building with a bunch of people I know, and we went into this room where we thought we were safe. Nope. There was some blast and a bunch of my friends died. I remember looking around and seeing bodies. 

Then I woke up, went back to sleep and it started all over gain. Building, went into the room with a bunch of people. I remember looking up at this window, seeing someone lift a weapon, and just throwing my friend on the ground. No one died that time.

Then the terrorists came in and every one ditched me. So much for saving your lives, bitches. But yeah, the terrorist came up to me and I was begging them not to kill me and they let me go. 

#206 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:08 PM

Dreamt of my manager bossing me around or something. Can't remember many details by now, as usual, but ugh. Uugghhh. xD

#207 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:55 AM

I won't go into detail but I had an extremely disturbing dream. 

#208 w35l3y

w35l3y
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:37 PM

Recently I have been dreamed with my teeth breaking and falling. Very disturbing because I always am worried about my oral health

#209 Zieke

Zieke
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:46 AM

I tend to have a recurring dream where I am chased by a clown who always falls down the same pit I always jump over. It's weird...

#210 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:10 AM

I swear to god I thought we had a topic like this already, but after some digging I found nothing of the sorts. If you come across it, please post the link, I'lll merge the topics.

Use this topic to share the dreams you had last night. Just to get it out of your head, or maybe gain some insights into why you had that particular dream from other people.

I have a lot of weird, gruesome dreams, but this last one was easily the weirdest. So a slight warning; it's slightly disturbing.

Spoiler

Sooo... I can see some underlying patterns and fears (rape, creepy stalker dudes, domestic abuse) but the entirety of the dream is just so absurd, I just had to share it somewhere to get it off my chest. I'm used to A LOT - my dreams are always filled with gore and horror, probably because that's my day-to-day obsession - but I don't get phazed by any of that easily. This left me staring at the ceiling a while.

#211 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:39 AM

I made one forever ago, but it's been dead for a year

http://www.neocodex....ut-your-dreams/

#212 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:07 AM

I made one forever ago, but it's been dead for a year

http://www.neocodex....ut-your-dreams/

Knew it! :) Must've overlooked it ;P Topics merged!

#213 Extremesnow

Extremesnow
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

Had a pretty awful dream about riding in a car that drives into a tree. Then just as i'm about to impact the tree i'm woken wide awake sweating :(.

#214 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:24 AM

well I had this one dream where I was a pig in a super market

and I was lined up with like 200 other pigs, and when it got to my turn, I had to go into a meat grinder

once I went in, I felt insane pressure on my head since I went in head first and then I woke up

wild

#215 salmonfisher

salmonfisher
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:59 AM

I dreamed my sister and her university life which doesn't make any sense to me :/

#216 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

Omfg so I had this dream a few nights ago where @Cyo was chasing me around the town from the movie (I'll get back to you with the movie name, it's the one where the girl touches the pin and goes back and forth between present and future and basically everyone is a murderous asshole) and @Emily kept showing up with the little robot girl from the same movie and saving me with her pimp machine and we finally ended up at a macalisters where I couldn't eat anything and then cyo shot me in the back when I was lamenting the horrors of gluten.
It hurt.
Tomorrowland

#217 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2017 - 04:59 PM

I had a dream I was Kirby lol.

#218 graciea

graciea
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:50 PM

I tend to have a lot of dreams where it looks like I'm at some sort of traditional funeral procession. It would be like I'm a spirit out of my body, and I would see my body on the ground with a white sheet laid over my face and incense sticks/candles lit around me. There would always be some sort of faceless crowd hovering around my body and praying.

I've had it a couple times now but I still have no idea what it means. :/

#219 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

I've had a lot of very weird, entirely too vivid, extremely uhm.... overwhelming dreams the last week(ish)? like probably the last 3-4 nights or so. I'm not going to go into detail, and every single one was very different, but all involved the same few important people in my life. :(

Last nights was especially terrible, so I'm glad I woke up in my boyfriends arms/wasn't alone. ugh.

#220 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

I had a danganronpa nightmare. I forgot the entire class trial and murder, but I was correctly selected as the culprit. And with that I had to face an execution.

If you know anything about that franchise's executions, they were grand spectacles of poetic irony where the person dies through an execution that involves his talent and his greatest flaw.

In this dream, I was the SHSL Opera singer, so my execution ground was a stage. It starts off with a paint brush in my hand where I have to paint set designs before their timers reaches zero. I missed painting this castle and it exploded in my face as I ran to mark it, knocking me down. I was unconscious for a second and noticed I was being propped upward in a line of robotic dancers. The line was doing a cancan and if I didn't mimic them perfectly and a limb strays from the choreography, a moving saw would be present to hack off any straying parts. I got lucky because one time I almost lost my leg. The cancan line starts spinning faster and faster until I got dizzy and the robots left the stage. The grand finale was this red curtain from the back approaching the edge of the stage. You could see sparks fly off that curtain and I wouldn't even dare touch it. I looked forward to see if I could just off the stage safely, but the orchestral pit is is full of moving saws. 

Seeing how there's no way for me to survive this, I decided to give my last performance. I see my friends up in the balcony watching me and although some of them sold me out, there were a few that truly thought of me as a friend. So I collected myself and posed to give the performance of a lifetime--for them and to show the world that they're losing someone of worth. I took a deep breath and out of no where, a bullet was shot into my neck. I tried to make at least one note, but I couldn't stop coughing blood and all the sounds came up murky and wet. I looked up to where the bullet came from. It was from the balcony where I thought my friends where. To my despair (see what I did there? ah, you probably don't get dangan ronpa to understand that pun) the friends who I thought were watching were actual cardboard cut outs and behind them was a rifle held by a robot. 

My vision got blurry and I couldn't breath any longer. I fell forward to the orchestra pit and the curtain behind me fell soon after.

#221 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 02:01 PM

I had a dream that I went skydiving. My boyfriends and I have been talking about doing it in Vegas later this month, so maybe that's why it popped into my head.

#222 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

I had a dream that I was driving without my license and I got pulled over, but instead of cops, they were giant bottles of Coca Cola.

#223 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:38 PM

I had a dream that I bought a nice house for $15,000. I guess dreaming about buying houses makes me an official adult?

#224 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:38 AM

I've been having a recurrent dream that there's a mass in my pelvis. It's weirding me out

#225 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:45 AM

I've been having a recurrent dream that there's a mass in my pelvis. It's weirding me out

This sounds like one of my nightmares. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sleep, dreams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)