• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#101 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:24 AM

----
Post invisibilized. Analogue, could you discuss that with him on PM? The last thing I want happening with this thread is a flame war. I'm just abolishing it completely this time. <_<

yea....
watever dont want to point attention.... let change the topic now that everyone relisez what their job is....

Just make sure the administration knows of your concerns so we can deal with them. We're going to try our best to remind everyone to vote based on their behavior on the forum rather than their "friendship" status.... but there is no telling for sure they will vote accordingly. :p

#102 Guest_Analogué_*

Guest_Analogué_*

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:27 AM

Sorry SL. I won't start anything :p

But- I'm not going to discuss it with him through PM. I didn't block and delete him from my msn list for no reason.

I'll forget it :p *forgets*

#103 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:28 AM

Sorry SL. I won't start anything :p

But- I'm not going to discuss it with him through PM. I didn't block and delete him from my msn list for no reason.

I'll forget it :p *forgets*

it was over aim.... you added me on msn i ddidnt add u on msn...

#104 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:54 AM

it was over aim.... you added me on msn i ddidnt add u on msn...

-yawn- Shut up.

Any way, I was quite rude and didnt post nothing in this topic, as well I was lazy.

Good luck with your applications and let the best person get in. Oh wait sorry, lets rephrase that :p Let the people who we favour get in! :p

Guess I wont be voting folks :) Good luck any way, dont be all excited. Nothing special.

#105 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:56 AM

Any idea when Apps will close?

#106 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:00 AM

-yawn- Shut up.

QFE

:) When are apps closing this month? Just wondering...
-goes to read more-

#107 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:42 AM

Rambo why won't you be voting this time around? :p Confusing me like this :p

I think they close 4 days after opening so on the 8th?

-----
Oh wait NVM Rambo, just saw your thread...

Edited by Zulfi, 06 April 2006 - 11:43 AM.

#108 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 11:43 AM

Yeah I know what is Jake on about room?

10 got in last time, my theory is that there is a vote count that you must have so many "Yes" votes the get into Private? Nothing to do with enough room.

Well excuse me, maybe I am thinking about around when I first joined. There would only be like 2 or 3 that would make it so you guys are all lucky.

#109 Daniel ~ Bong

Daniel ~ Bong
  • 637 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:13 PM

Cool :). I'm going to try, and hopefully get it. I don't know if my post count is good enough though :(.

#110 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:15 PM

Hey, could a bunch of you not predict who will get in and who will not? It may lead for some dissapointment if the people who you predict do not get in :(

#111 Archon

Archon
  • 2142 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

Cool :). I'm going to try, and hopefully get it. I don't know if my post count is good enough though :(.

Post count isn't everything. :)

Bleh, so much to read. I think I kind of agree with the general consesus though... still, good luck to everybody! :p

#112 Jenna

Jenna
  • 2129 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 04:47 PM

good luck everyone

#113 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:47 PM

Why must I return to chaos?! WHY?!

At least it only happens once every two months now >_< it's okay... *hugs*

#114 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:40 PM

It's not so much the chaos now, it's the turmoil after the results are posted.

#115 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:45 AM

Saying that, opinions can be totally swayed by applications. So make them good.

Oh great... No point on editing it now, I'll just wait for June applications and do a better job on mine.

#116 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:48 AM

I would apply but i still can't see the applications section of the forum... :crybaby:

#117 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:58 AM

I would apply but i still can't see the applications section of the forum... :crybaby:

It's under the gfx section... And isnt programmer rank better than private member?

#118 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2006 - 03:09 AM

It's under the gfx section... And isnt programmer rank better than private member?

Ah it's visible now, i havent been able to see it for months before...

Programmer is a completely seperate thing really, i have mod powers in some of the programming sections but i'm not considered a private member still.

Private is my next step towards world domination so it's kind of necessary for me. :whistling:

#119 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 03:14 AM

Ah it's visible now, i havent been able to see it for months before...

Programmer is a completely seperate thing really, i have mod powers in some of the programming sections but i'm not considered a private member still.

Private is my next step towards world domination so it's kind of necessary for me. :whistling:

Oh right just different permissions. But overall it is a better rank, just try to get to Senior Programmer and then it will be like retired rank or something.

#120 Jenna

Jenna
  • 2129 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:27 PM

Well I didnt last long *lol a .1 post away it seems, well good luck to the remaining peoples see you all in two months

#121 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 04:02 PM

Well I didnt last long *lol a .1 post away it seems, well good luck to the remaining peoples see you all in two months

Well it's not just that.. It's just the fact, that people rarely see you because of your inactiveness so how could they vote?

#122 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2006 - 06:11 PM

It's not so much the chaos now, it's the turmoil after the results are posted.

But, the hardest part is the wait to see if you make it in.

#123 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

But, the hardest part is the wait to see if you make it in.

What makes that so difficult? I would think the hardest part would be filling out the application to make it represent you to the best of your ability. Once you post it your options are limited and its out of your jurisdiction.

#124 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:52 PM

What makes that so difficult? I would think the hardest part would be filling out the application to make it represent you to the best of your ability. Once you post it your options are limited and its out of your jurisdiction.

Trust me... it's difficult. It kills you waiting to see if you get in or not. Especially since us private members take so long :p It's out of your jurisdiction yes, but that makes the anxiety sometimes even worse.

#125 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2006 - 07:55 PM

Trust me... it's difficult. It kills you waiting to see if you get in or not. Especially since us private members take so long :p It's out of your jurisdiction yes, but that makes the anxiety sometimes even worse.

It doesnt really sound too bad though. Maybe I am just taking this too lightly, but it doesnt seem like it would affect me too much. Maybe its because I am usually more laid back on here :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users