Photo

Private Application Results

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#51 sockopen

sockopen
  • 1481 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:07 AM

This is pretty cool; thanks to those who voted me in! Congratulations to everyone else who was voted in!

#52 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:32 AM

Congradulations new Private Members! :D. I wouldn't have minded if sevral other people made it in but oh well. Congradulations. :D

#53 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:36 AM

Uh, I missed the voting O_o
Anyway, congrats to everyone that came in :D

And if for everyone else, don't give up and try next time :thumbup:

#54 SupermanFTM

SupermanFTM
  • 5817 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:40 AM

Well congrats to the member that made it(squee)! And for the rest, try again, most of us who did make it have applied more than once :p

#55 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:55 AM

Wow, shocking... a negative comment from Lemonblood in a congratulation thread. Imagine that.
Seems you havn't changed one bit.
Ah well.

He was also commenting on rambo's rather rude behavior.

but yeah this thread is a congrats one and should be kept happy.

I didn't really congrats everyone for getting in like I should have. So Congrats to everyone, I dont think I would have voted for them all, but they will all make great private members.

Whoot Whoot Toxic :)

*edit* SuperMan's a P.I.M.P

#56 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:11 AM

Congrats new private members!

#57 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:36 AM

Just wanted to give a congratulations to all those who got in =) It's always really great seeing so many people get accepted to an 'elite' group. Let's just hope this recent spree of acceptances continue on to future applications.

Oh, and for (some) of those who didn't get in, try to put some more effort into your application. I can't vouch for all of you, but if you really are upset for not getting into private, maybe it's the fact that some of the questions were longer than your responses =P If not, well, there is always next month to review & edit to make your applications even better ^_^

Let's keep it up Codex =)

(Sorry for the late response, but my computer seems to want to shut its wireless internet off on me) =P

Oh, and thanks for the comment on my App, let's just hope I can have colleges saying the same thing for my School Application =P

#58 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:39 AM

Wow, shocking... a negative comment from Lemonblood in a congratulation thread. Imagine that.
Ah well.

Ange, hush girl! :p If I had said that you wouldn't have thought twice about it :p

Congratulations everyone who got in :) And to those who didn't- keep plugging away at it, with a dedication and commitment you'll be in one day for sure :)

#59 japser_be

japser_be
  • 646 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:10 AM

great jobs guys
hopefully next time for me

#60 Lemonblood

Lemonblood
  • 2830 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:12 AM

Heh, its nothing to do with privates, I've been discussing some stuff with the staff. (Oh and congratulations again guys ^_^)

Ah well.

I'm hurt :crybaby:

#61 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:20 AM

Congrats to all of you!
I'm quite pleased with the way apps went, there's only one that didn't make it that I wish had. Good luck to that person next time...I think I might start a campaign. :p

To those of you that didn't make it...just keep your mouths shut about how much you hate private members and you might make it next time. :p
Oh, and I told you guys you should put thought into your apps, I voted no on every single one that had less than a sentence answers. tsk,tsk.

#62 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:23 AM

Gratz all! I'm guessing I will have the most posts for a normal member by next month..... and more then likely after that. I'm comeing for you supatyson =P. Anyways Gratz again.

Actually I am, so dont even dare beat me ^_^

Heh, its nothing to do with privates, I've been discussing some stuff with the staff. (Oh and congratulations again guys ^_^)

Been discussing to staff about me? Possibly Noitidart? Meh.

#63 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:28 AM

You could only see it when apps were open.

yea... so I geuss in 2 months we will see his app lmao

#64 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:34 AM

No...it will be deleted by that time.
You missed out, that's why he said "If you guys saw it."

#65 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:43 AM

Idiot. Read what Sakura posted.

#66 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:30 AM

Good job on the new private members.

Haha, told you so, under ten people got in, and Adobe or Punk didnt get in. God I am good :p

LOL

#67 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:18 AM

:o My name's on that list! *rubs eyes* It's still there! Yaay!

Thanks guys :)
Congratulations to everyone else, too.

-high fives Zulfi- Same month!

-buffs shiny new tag with sleeve, too-

*does a little dance with Joe*

Thanks to all that took the time to read my application, and congratulations to all others who made it!
If you didn't make it, don't feel disheartened, next apps aren't actually that far away :D In that time you should work on the areas you think restricted you from making Private.

:happybday:

#68 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:29 AM

Congratz to all :o

#69 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:43 AM

Now you guys can work to retired. The most boring rank of them all! :D

#70 Jenna

Jenna
  • 2129 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:13 AM

congrats all - general question with my congrats, will we get to see comments on why we were not accepted or..is that too much to ask?

#71 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:26 AM

You won't. It shows more character if you find out what you lacked yourself. :p

#72 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:49 AM

Haha, told you so, under ten people got in, and Adobe or Punk didnt get in. God I am good :p

Dude, if I was a bookie giving you odds on Adobe getting in, you'd be giving -me- money if you won.

#73 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:30 AM

Gratz all! I'm guessing I will have the most posts for a normal member by next month..... and more then likely after that. I'm comeing for you supatyson =P. Anyways Gratz again.

I got the most posts for a normal member :o

#74 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:34 AM

I got the most posts for a normal member :o

Nope I have :p

#75 Freddy

Freddy
  • 5500 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:38 AM

Alright, who cares about the most posts for a regular member. Toxic deserved it after all that waiting. Good job guys who made it. You guys really deserved it.

Try to keep things in here positive.

Good job Zulfi and Joe and everyone else who made it. :thumbsup: Zulfi, will you dance with me. :p I am jealous of joe.

Oh well, I'll stay dedicated and work for it a couple months from now. I might see you guys there. I am hoping to get 3,000 posts by then. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users