• Please log in to reply
960 replies to this topic

#901 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hooters? Seriously?

hahahahahaha

Why are most people so obssesed with large breasts? I'll never get that, as long as I live.

#902 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:50 PM

Why are most people so obssesed with large breasts? I'll never get that, as long as I live.

The thought of having their head crushed between two giant bags of sand turns them on.

....Or so I hear.

#903 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:52 PM

That can't really be it though, can it?

#904 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:56 PM

That can't really be it though, can it?

People just like massive jugs, they don't really need complex reasons for it, else there wouldn't be women with boobs that go 8 letters down the alphabet.

#905 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:24 PM

Makes no sense to me, but okay. I guess it's just a really common mainstream fetish or something?

#906 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:26 PM

Makes no sense to me, but okay. I guess it's just a really common mainstream fetish or something?

Can't say for sure, I've never been part of anything mainstream in my life.

#907 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:29 PM

~100th post~
Nonconformist? Can't say I approve, but whatever. I just... what can you even do with big boobs? Jiggle them around like jello? I don't even
/100th post

#908 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 01:39 AM

I like onlyme's boobs. They care just perfect size. XD

#909 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:47 AM

Hooters? Seriously?

hahahahahaha

Posted Image

:drool:

#910 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:49 AM

~100th post~
Nonconformist? Can't say I approve, but whatever. I just... what can you even do with big boobs? Jiggle them around like jello? I don't even
/100th post

Never said you ever had to approve.

But even then, I can ask the same thing, what CAN you do with A cup boobs or smaller? Not really much more than with large breasts

And don't get started with flat chested women.

#911 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:44 AM

Just... don't do anything. Like use the other parts, if you understand me.

#912 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:52 AM

Just... don't do anything. Like use the other parts, if you understand me.

You take away half of the womens arsenal by doing that, and wit h that you have no idea what weird and diseased objects she's stuck down under.

Posted Image

#913 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:00 AM

I'm disappointed to see so much talk about feminine parts in a man thread. It just doesn't add up...
I was expecting UFC boxing cars guns jets stuff like that. I'm pretty sure men dont think about women they just fuk it as it comes.

#914 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

I'm disappointed to see so much talk about feminine parts in a man thread. It just doesn't add up...
I was expecting UFC boxing cars guns jets stuff like that. I'm pretty sure men dont think about women they just fuk it as it comes.

hmmm well now that you brought up UFC, the UFC is coming to NJ to their event (: I'm stoked about it Shogun vs Rashad. I'm hoping me and my brother grab the tickets which at the lowest I think are at 120 --->but aiming higher

#915 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:13 PM

GSW? Are you a Jeremy Lin fan?

EDIT:
lol at DK8932
where are you from?

Not really either but it was nice to see GSP win, I was rooting for him...Our bill ended up coming to around 250 bucks..those pitchers were expensive..21 bucks for Sharktop beer...bah...

#916 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:20 PM

Not really either but it was nice to see GSP win, I was rooting for him...Our bill ended up coming to around 250 bucks..those pitchers were expensive..21 bucks for Sharktop beer...bah...

Well I'm from south jersey and the event won't be too far away. The last time I've been to a mma event was when my friend made his pro debut but UFC would be so much better then going to any of the philly games put together.
O yea not to mention Cropcop is rumored to be on the card I heard. Also not to mention march would be my birthday (:

Edited by dk8932, 28 December 2010 - 03:24 PM.

#917 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

I am beyond disappointed in UFC.

I watched it hoping to see some awesome fighting. Its about 90% wrestling with a few punches and kicks throw in.

#918 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:03 PM

I am beyond disappointed in UFC.

I watched it hoping to see some awesome fighting. Its about 90% wrestling with a few punches and kicks throw in.

What the heck events have you been watching? This year has had the most finishes both submission, and knockouts by far. If you didn't like the UFC, there was always WEC, other then that Dream, Sengoku.

#919 Seaner

Seaner
  • 487 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:52 PM

What the heck events have you been watching? This year has had the most finishes both submission, and knockouts by far. If you didn't like the UFC, there was always WEC, other then that Dream, Sengoku.

WEC is gone in the new year.

But the merger with UFC should equal more of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EoSI8AlfeY

Edited by Seaner, 28 December 2010 - 10:56 PM.

#920 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

eh not a kick like that, but more fast paced fights. More technical striking, and grappling. If you can't enjoy that sport of mma then you should try watching a K-1 event <---the BEST strikers in the world.

#921 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

Watched the replay like 7 times online and on tv. Epic.
But in UFC they tend to not take as many risks in order to guarantee victory, even though I agree they should attempt more of those to get the fans going!

#922 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:59 PM

eh not a kick like that, but more fast paced fights. More technical striking, and grappling. If you can't enjoy that sport of mma then you should try watching a K-1 event <---the BEST strikers in the world.

Grappling is the most boring thing in the world.

I've never watched Jet Li grab a guy (Wow. Took 12 attempts to type anything buy giy). And I never will watch him. He actually beats a guy based on skill, rather then being stronger.

#923 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:08 PM

Grappling is the most boring thing in the world.

I've never watched Jet Li grab a guy (Wow. Took 12 attempts to type anything buy giy). And I never will watch him. He actually beats a guy based on skill, rather then being stronger.

wow I find grappling one of the most technical things in the world in fighting. The technique and skill and training involved in doing the sweeps, transitions, and pulling submissions are just amazing. Wrestling, jiu jitsu, clinch work, and other techniques are all amazing. Strength is not all that goes into the grapping, leverage, skill, experince is what helps a grappler. To the casual fan who doesnt know what exactly is going on the ground will always say it boring. But its a chess match when it goes to the ground. usually the lighter weight classes are the most technical in this aspect. I take jiu jitsu currently so thats just my opinion. i'm not sure if you are or are not a casual fan, and your not alone when people say grappling is boring, but its another dimension of fighting that makes mma the fastest growing sport in the world, otherwise this would just two guys boxing.

Edited by dk8932, 30 December 2010 - 10:15 PM.

#924 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:52 AM

wow I find grappling one of the most technical things in the world in fighting. The technique and skill and training involved in doing the sweeps, transitions, and pulling submissions are just amazing. Wrestling, jiu jitsu, clinch work, and other techniques are all amazing. Strength is not all that goes into the grapping, leverage, skill, experince is what helps a grappler. To the casual fan who doesnt know what exactly is going on the ground will always say it boring. But its a chess match when it goes to the ground. usually the lighter weight classes are the most technical in this aspect. I take jiu jitsu currently so thats just my opinion. i'm not sure if you are or are not a casual fan, and your not alone when people say grappling is boring, but its another dimension of fighting that makes mma the fastest growing sport in the world, otherwise this would just two guys boxing.

And I did Jujitsu for several years, and Taekwondo for several years as well. I know exactly what is going on whenever proper people do it. But watching the majority of the fights, I just get bored. Sometimes there is good stuff going on, but not a lot of the times. Especially championship. The most popular style in UFC is in fact Amateur Wrestling, and Brazilian Martial Arts. Asian Martial Arts are in almost completely non existent in this combat style.

Yes. Its more interesting the Amateur Wrestling. Yes, its more interesting the boxing. No its not better then martial arts fights.

#925 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:55 AM

And I did Jujitsu for several years, and Taekwondo for several years as well. I know exactly what is going on whenever proper people do it. But watching the majority of the fights, I just get bored. Sometimes there is good stuff going on, but not a lot of the times. Especially championship. The most popular style in UFC is in fact Amateur Wrestling, and Brazilian Martial Arts. Asian Martial Arts are in almost completely non existent in this combat style.

Yes. Its more interesting the Amateur Wrestling. Yes, its more interesting the boxing. No its not better then martial arts fights.

oo thats awesome you took some jiu jitsu. did you train anywhere good? I've been training at daddis gym on and off because of the cost of the place. Asian martial arts are difficult to execute in mma. really you would need to be world class, and even still only a little bit of that translates over. the best asian art to translate is people with a judoka background. if your looking for more action give a look at other organizations, or a K-1 event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users