Billgates is a spammer 50 posts a day

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#51 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:09 PM

^Example of what causes these kinds of threads to degenerate.

Sorry, I just had to highlight the fact he was posting utter shit in a topic about spamming :p.

I remember you wanting the 100 x2 tag but it never happened. I'm pretty sure someone made it though...but it was never implemented. Codex was so much more fun back then :(.

#52 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:10 PM

Codex is still fun.

#53 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:11 PM

i always wear a condom when i post...

#54 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:12 PM

i always wear a condom when i post...

Ready for surprise buttsecks whenever and wherever

#55 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:12 PM

Sorry, I just had to highlight the fact he was posting utter shit in a topic about spamming :p.

I remember you wanting the 100 x2 tag but it never happened. I'm pretty sure someone made it though...but it was never implemented. Codex was so much more fun back then :(.

Yeah, Zack and Unseen tend to post utter shit.

It was. Probably because more people were active. :( But if you go too far back I wasn't having fun- I was getting suspended too often to have fun. :( (Fucking Kitsune...)

#56 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:13 PM

Yeah, Zack and Unseen tend to post utter shit.

It was. Probably because more people were active. :( But if you go too far back I wasn't having fun- I was getting suspended too often to have fun. :( (Fucking Kitsune...)

You failed me for the last time Hank...

#57 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:14 PM

this is why i don't post, i can't be called a flamer nor spammer in irc

#58 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:15 PM

Cyo- great guy. Was he truly trolling, or did he just stop caring? I know English wasn't his first language...

Remember, Generation wasn't that great either when he was a newbie (But damn its good now.)

Were you active on Codex when Cyo stopped his epic trolling? It was weird....very weird. His English was prefect afterwards....I don't know how he kept it going for so long.

I think Generation was in my early days so I don't really remember it. He was Brazilian or something right?

#59 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:17 PM

Prefect- A guidance counselor at Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry.

#60 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:17 PM

Were you active on Codex when Cyo stopped his epic trolling? It was weird....very weird. His English was prefect afterwards....I don't know how he kept it going for so long.

I think Generation was in my early days so I don't really remember it. He was Brazilian or something right?

Yeah, I wasn't active when he stopped his epic trolling. I still remember when he posted that epic reply with good English, only to realize later that it came from either a motivational or demotivational picture. That was actually in my signature for a bit.

Generation's native language is Portuguese (I think) because he is from Brazil. So, yeah, you're right. :D

#61 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:18 PM

Codex is still fun.

I'm glad you think that, honestly. If you think it's fun now then you would have loved it before.

#62 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

Prefect- A guidance counselor at Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Aww snap...
He just played a status card.

#63 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:28 PM

*waits for Oaken to go back and edit his post to fix the spelling*

#64 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:30 PM

*waits for Oaken to go back and edit his post to fix the spelling*

Is this the best you can do?

#65 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:33 PM

dude, im a nub when it comes to this, why do you think i have 1.5 posts a day

if you would like to put in an application to mentor me in trolling come to irc

#66 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

Is this the best you can do?

(Un)Fortunately, yes.

#67 Unseen

Unseen

• 571 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:36 PM

(Un)Fortunately, yes.

.sey ,yletanutroF)nU(

#68 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:52 PM

Calling out individuals in a topic like this isn't appreciated. It looks like everyone is having a fun chatting but please don't target people. If he's a spammer and gets to 500 we will delay the advanced membership, if it was obtained that way. I would prefer people PM staff about a suspected spammer and we could take that into account. But otherwise I really like to see chatty.

#69 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

Calling out individuals in a topic like this isn't appreciated. It looks like everyone is having a fun chatting but please don't target people. If he's a spammer and gets to 500 we will delay the advanced membership, if it was obtained that way. I would prefer people PM staff about a suspected spammer and we could take that into account. But otherwise I really like to see chatty.

We do all love activity, but it also has to be intelligent as well, trolling can only go so far before it's redundant.

#70 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:06 AM

Isn't trolling being rude with random smug comments?

#71 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:14 AM

Isn't trolling being rude with random smug comments?

Nah, that's just being a jerk.

This is a troll. Though, there are also er....less intelligent people who don't seem to comprehend it when they are asked they are asked to stop posting or to even post less then they are, since there have been members who just say random crap or post in every single introduction thread for the heck of it because they know they can get away with it.

#72 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:24 AM

Oh so its off topicness?
I know when things make me laugh I really want to express that so I reply with a hahaha what's that? that's on topic? :p

#73 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:27 AM

Oh so its off topicness?
I know when things make me laugh I really want to express that so I reply with a hahaha what's that? that's on topic? :p

i just eat babies and die

/end spam

#74 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:27 AM

Oh so its off topicness?

POTATOES!

#75 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:31 AM

Oh so its off topicness?

You're free to do that, but I've people just spray something random into the thread and just take up space, and do that until the active topics page is full of generic introductions or random posts in threads, which people have to dig through and see if they are even worth reading.

Even with that, when I've asked people in the past to slow down, I've even been told to Fuck Off and stop telling them to do anything like they don't have to listen to anyone, though that hasn't happened for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users