Super/System

super/system abrosia

• Please log in to reply
672 replies to this topic

#626 OriginalFake

OriginalFake
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

how about one or two morphing potion a day? would that be suspicious?

I don't think so because I AB at the stamp shop still, but I only end up getting like 1-3 stamps per 2 hours. I think it's bad if you end up with like 5 mps in one sitting, but don't quote me on this. :p

#627 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

how about one or two morphing potion a day? would that be suspicious?

I don't think TNT will actively track down what you are doing. To minimize your chances of getting frozen, just keep to human-like buy times (especially in magic and stamps)

#628 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

i have a question re ip addresses. is it computer/laptop based or connection based? coz in my country, aside from dsl lines, we also have broandband stick which is portable can be be routed to a wifi. would it change my ip address if i AB on my dsl line using a laptop then buy from the TP using the broadband stick with my ipod touch through wifi?

#629 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

i have a question re ip addresses. is it computer/laptop based or connection based? coz in my country, aside from dsl lines, we also have broandband stick which is portable can be be routed to a wifi. would it change my ip address if i AB on my dsl line using a laptop then buy from the TP using the broadband stick with my ipod touch through wifi?

I'm sure they are different. I have both too under two completely different plans :) But i signed mine up using 2 different telcos

Try checking your ip on your iPod and laptop using http://www.checkip.org/ to be sure.

Edited by Progoo3, 18 April 2012 - 09:19 AM.

#630 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

thanks! i currently own 4 broadband stick but 2 of them i rarely used. i'm getting ready to transfer the mp's that i snagged recently. so do you think this is a safe way of trasfering ad'd items? should i wait for a while before transferring or transfer the minute i managed to snatch one mp?

#631 sarah.

sarah.
  • 5392 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

Pretty much every time I connect my dongle (broadband stick) I get a new IP address.

#632 Progoo3

Progoo3
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

thanks! i currently own 4 broadband stick but 2 of them i rarely used. i'm getting ready to transfer the mp's that i snagged recently. so do you think this is a safe way of trasfering ad'd items? should i wait for a while before transferring or transfer the minute i managed to snatch one mp?

Transferring mp's are super risky whether you wait or not..

#633 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

Awesome system! Amazing job :)

#634 Guest_itouchdis_*

Guest_itouchdis_*

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

I think I'll just restock in the toy shop/clothe shop/bazaar mostly cause I want some of the items sold there but also so I can buy my PDE and PKMP

#635 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:43 PM

Can't wait until I'm un-rs banned to try this out

#636 Alodielle

Alodielle
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

I'm so eager to try ABing on my main, but I'm terrified as well -- that account is nearly six years old, and I really do love my pets! I have one aged side, but it's pretty well connected to my main. All my shells are just a few days old, since I hadn't considered cheating up until then (I reached a breaking point with "fair").

I understand the "keeping it human" theories. Still, I'd really love to hear from people who thought they were doing everything right and still got iced. Or do any people like that even exist? Is it really as simple as "Play smart, not greedy"?

And another question: Has anyone ever gotten iced for using the progs like the Pyramid player? I can't see how, unless the prog glitched out on them or something, but what's the risk I'm taking if I just let it run up to the daily NP limit?

Edited by Alodielle, 26 June 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#637 CaramelPudding

CaramelPudding
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

I'm so eager to try ABing on my main, but I'm terrified as well -- that account is nearly six years old, and I really do love my pets! I have one aged side, but it's pretty well connected to my main. All my shells are just a few days old, since I hadn't considered cheating up until then (I reached a breaking point with "fair").

I understand the "keeping it human" theories. Still, I'd really love to hear from people who thought they were doing everything right and still got iced. Or do any people like that even exist? Is it really as simple as "Play smart, not greedy"?

And another question: Has anyone ever gotten iced for using the progs like the Pyramid player? I can't see how, unless the prog glitched out on them or something, but what's the risk I'm taking if I just let it run up to the daily NP limit?

It really is as simple as play smart, not greedy. Keep it human, and don't do what I did - remember to stop the ABer every now and again. ;)

I don't think you can get iced for stuff like the Pyramids player. If you actually watch how it plays, it looks very human. I would just suggest not actually browsing neopets too heavily whilst its running.

#638 Goodboy

Goodboy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 12 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

Hmm I tend to go for high end items. Buy 1-2 UBs a day, transfer them away the next day, and sell from that account. The abing account continues. All items in my list are UBs, with at least 70k profit. Can't earn as much as you, but then again I'm ABing on an inactive shell.

#639 crelde

crelde
  • 160 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:53 AM

Amazing stats, hope ill do that good, gots to change up something tho, lower minimum profits :D

#640 albmovi

albmovi
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:56 PM

impressive record

#641 revenge1991

revenge1991
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Great statistics!

#642 sliceupepper

sliceupepper
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Nice records! I just started ABing a while ago and Im making around 100k a day

#643 Guest_rayngiraffe_*

Guest_rayngiraffe_*

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

Wow! this is pretty amazing. thanks for setting this up guys!
just two questions - is it advisable to have more than 2 accounts so as to minimise the risk of getting iced?
Also, i read through the guide and didnt understand the 'no-choice' for trial versions. what does that mean?

#644 cherbear

cherbear
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:02 AM

2000 profit per item is also good to i get around 25 items per day

I have never thought about going this low. I only do 15,000 profit, sometimes 20,000. I hate getting junk!

#645 Kratos

Kratos
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

WOW! is all I can say 0.0

#646 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

Guys I dunno how many of you remember me... but back in the day i was legendary at  abusing ABROSIA :D....

I averaged like 5+mil NP profits per day.... Funny story...

I had that intel stealing scroll then accidently I gave it to my pet to drink :p.... NP made another 10 mil that day and rebought :p....

Before my account got iced I had like 230mil.... in 1.5 months :p... damn good times....

I even had a uniced account with lik 20mil left but I just cbf'ed XD

#647 Masa

Masa
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

These are some awesome stats! Very impressed! :) & all with a newer account. Nice! 
I've been lowering my profit to like 899-900 just to get started/get some items to make some sort of profit, & keep it at at least 50% profit from what the original price of the item is. & similar speed for refreshing/haggling. You had a really good tutorial as well for those just starting out so props all around! :)

#648 JRL511

JRL511
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

This topic contain's a lot of useful information thanks for sharing ^_^.

#649 Kuzyfied

Kuzyfied
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for sharing i just got back to neopets haha!

#650 bobbie9972

bobbie9972
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

I have made almost 30 million in just 3 months using this....I don't use it daily either....and I just let it randomly pick the shops...I do ok :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: super/system, abrosia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users