Quantcast

Photo

Official Topic! Come here if you recently were frozen!

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

#101 tim513

tim513
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

profanity, trollin can only be taken so far on neopets. lolol

#102 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:56 AM

that's such a lame answer... yeah, TNT's customer service deserves a price of 'worst ever'!
i mean, freezing if you mention 'msn'? i still remember that back in the days i had a super fun guild, got befriended with most of my guild members and that i really enjoyed playing it just for the ppl i knew on it. Ofcourse we had eachothers msn :S
i can understand they dont want weirdos to pick up kids, but they are taking it a bit far... i thought this was a 'community' site?

btw, maybe you can add to the list of questions, if you used a proxy? i think using a proxy makes it harder to get your frozen, but maybe some ppl did use one and still got frozen?
i didnt get frozen yet, but i always delete my cookies after i logout, i never stay logged in when im not using it

#103 Karam

Karam
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:41 AM

I was just frozen on my main for cheating on gaaaameessss :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
I don't even play games :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
:censored::fyou::protest:

TNT IS SHTTIN OVER US ALL
I SWEAR.

And now I just sent my ticket waiting for a response of my ticket. Which...I think will take a year or so...geez:nono:

#104 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:56 PM

I use shell accounts I made, I never use my main you never know what will happen.
I actually love this topic and have been reading up hopefully I do not end up being frozen, if so I will be here explaining.

#105 JL3

JL3
  • 187 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:36 PM

Had my main frozen, well the I used on my IP and spent most time on. Not sure how that one was the only one frozen but suppose I did buy a pirate draik mp on that one not fast time either though.

Edited by JL3, 25 February 2011 - 01:37 PM.

#106 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

I should have probably posted this about 2 weeks ago, but I just remembered there was a thread on subject.

Were you frozen?: [X] I think around the beginning of February.

Shops you AB in: Clothing and Gift Shop mostly.
Refresh Time: 4.7 - 9.4
OCR time: 0.9 - 1.0
Haggle Time: 1.0 - 1.1 Sometimes it fluctuates a decimal lower.
Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? Four at the most and Two at the least everyday. Ranges from 10-15 hours a week, sometimes I didn't run it.

Do you use the Igloo ABer if you get R/S banned?
Never.

What Browser are you using? Chrome, love it.

What version of that browser are you using? Latest and greatest.

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia?
Of course.

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) Pet adopter and Auto Pricer here and then.

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? If so, please specify iced or chain iced:
No I haven't, first time I've ever been Iced; ever.

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I've been Abing for about 2 months now and I feel I've been using some pretty conservative settings compared to some people I know. The weird thing was they only froze that account and none of my others that are linked to that IP. I also haven't found out the real reason why I've been iced on that account because they've changed the password on it and I don't have access to that e-mail anymore.

#107 illyriadimera

illyriadimera
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:57 PM

Has anyone ever got their account back after being frozen?

#108 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

rs: pharm, chocolate, bakery
4hrs/day 6 days/wk
used igloo too
was also score sending, but they said the freeze was for ab'ing

#109 jayymarko

jayymarko
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:51 PM

Were you frozen?: [X] I think around the beginning of February.

Shops you AB in: Clothing, Shells, Collectable coins, usuki, and magic shop like TWICE ever and never got anything
Refresh Time: 4.7 - 9.4
OCR time: 0.9 - 1.0
Haggle Time: 1.0 - 1.1 Sometimes it fluctuates a decimal lower.
Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 3 hours here and there throughout the day for a total of probably 7 hours.

once.

What Browser are you using? safari and firefox

What version of that browser are you using? Latest

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) None.

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? If so, please specify iced or chain iced: No, first time ever on main and on side which i used to buy from the attic

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I've been autobuying for about 3 weeks through my side then transferring the items to my main which was on the same IP address (stupid i know). Now I'm starting a new account and I was wondering is there a guide on shells and such? If so please show it to me, I haven't autobuyed again since yesterday upon being frozen as I am working on getting nps back and I don't get the whole shell thing yet or how I should transfer items without being caught.

#110 moonman

moonman
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:28 AM

I don't AB or anything on my main, and it got frozen for buying/selling NP, when I got lent Adam from a user who ABed at the attic =/

Submitting a ticket didn't help either.

#111 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

I got chain iced for Abing....too bad i dont ab.

Btw Dwayne is the worst of them all, hes just a bad guy. when i got sussed a while back for saying "hi" on the board, he refused to delete the warning. Then i resent a ticket, heather got it, and was like, "Sure" I was like o.o and dwayne is officially retarded

Edited by Frank12, 09 March 2011 - 02:00 PM.

#112 stars

stars
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:41 AM

Has anyone ever got their account back after being frozen?

the first time I got frozen they told me they would give me my account back but they never did. This had 2 UC's on it. It pissed me off so I left the site and came back 2 years later. So, I rebuilt and then got chained frozen. when I contacted them they told me I can pick one account to have back and when I told them which one, they gave it back.

#113 mewtwo

mewtwo
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:15 AM

Same fucking thing happened to me for cheating. The only thing I ever used to cheat on that account was a kad feeder and they frozen me 3 months after obtaining the avatar, so I don't think it was that anyway =='

#114 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

anybody know the reason to why i cant make any sort of new username after i got frozen? :S

#115 googlehead

googlehead
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

Were you frozen?: Yes

Reason for being frozen: Auto Buying and Multi-Accounting. Double Duty FTW!!!

Were you chain iced: Yes, lost all 9 of my accounts.

Shops you AB in: Stamps, Plushies, Clothes, Backgrounds, Attic
Refresh Time: 3.2-8.1
OCR time: 0.4-0.6
Haggle Time: 0.4-0.6

Roughly how many hours do you AB a day? a week? 12 hours a day (1.5h on 1.5h off); 75hours per week (some days I don't run abrosia)

no

What Browser are you using? Chrome

What version of that browser are you using? Latest

Do you use the Browser Sync option on ABrosia?
No

Do you use any other programs? (including programs from outside sources, including Score Sender) Auto-trainer only

Have you been iced/chain iced previously using your current IP address? If so, please specify iced or chain iced: never.

Please also include any other information you might feel is relevant. I have been using these settings religiously for the past 4 months without problems. I did recently cross the 100m mark in my bank, maybe there is some correlation there. I transfered my AB'd items to my main 3 times per week (150-180 items).

#116 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:40 PM

They are way to easy to pull the trigger on icing people. I have had 3 accounts frozen for no reason. Please keep up with posting if you were frozen due to the ABer or other programs to help future users!

#117 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:25 AM

i was frozen because i bought a service from a neocdex member and then they self froze my account...

#118 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

i was frozen because i bought a service from a neocdex member and then they self froze my account...

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.... please ALERT the owner about the MEMBER that you bought it from him/her.

- i got FROZEN from using SS today. =]

#119 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:46 AM

You just made me realize that I don't have to use my main. I will use my +4 months shell accounts :pirate1:

#120 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

Wow retarded TNT.

I set up 4 accounts to scoresend, and when I came back they all were frozen.
I don't know how but it said cheating in flash games, and on was my main.
The possibilities I thought of were, they sent a bad score (which is weird because I been using the list for WEEKS), I was chain frozen (weird cuz not all my accounts were), or something was detected.

Just a weird possibility.

#121 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

Wow retarded TNT.

I set up 4 accounts to scoresend, and when I came back they all were frozen.
I don't know how but it said cheating in flash games, and on was my main.
The possibilities I thought of were, they sent a bad score (which is weird because I been using the list for WEEKS), I was chain frozen (weird cuz not all my accounts were), or something was detected.

Just a weird possibility.

Depending on your list, it could be the list itself which got you frozen. Hope you had random scores and times...

#122 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

hrmm, it's been close to a month since I sent my impossible score and still haven't got the results of said score review. Is there a chance that they'd ignore it? seeing as it was done on a fairly old account?

#123 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:24 PM

Hmm so just found this topic, my news is a little out-dated but here it is:

Frozen for cheating flash games.

Did you cheat on flash games? Yes

Which Game(s): Kass Basher (Score: 5,237)

Was the score impossible? Yes

Were you unfrozen? YES!!!!!!!

How? I told TNT that I was "hacked" and didn't know what cheating was. After about two weeks of thinking they were ignoring me, BINGO!!! You're unfrozen!!!! Hello to my 8 mil again!!!!!

Lucky me!!!!!

#124 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:28 AM

Hmm so just found this topic, my news is a little out-dated but here it is:

Frozen for cheating flash games.

Did you cheat on flash games? Yes

Which Game(s): Kass Basher (Score: 5,237)

Was the score impossible? Yes

Were you unfrozen? YES!!!!!!!

How? I told TNT that I was "hacked" and didn't know what cheating was. After about two weeks of thinking they were ignoring me, BINGO!!! You're unfrozen!!!! Hello to my 8 mil again!!!!!

Lucky me!!!!!

you're 1 lucky duck. but why would you ss that ridiculous amount?

#125 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:45 AM

It wasn't SS, it was AoB, and I was still a noob and didn't know how to use AoB. Since then, I have been never frozen and all of my score reviews have been cleared. (2 golds, 4 silvers and 9 bronzes.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users