Speed Tests!

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#76 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:27 AM

Oh? so since I put everything in bold that makes me a device that cleans out a vag. Cool.
Shows your maturity, just proving your age to go along with playing Neopets I suppose.

Excuse me? For someone whos so new to this site you certainly don't understand how shit goes around here... Your being ignorant by overusing functions designed to make text stand out. By using that in an entire body your showing that you yourself are a complete and total loner who needs all the attention of the Internet in-order to feel any self-worth.

Edit: I hope you do reply, as i would love to continue tearing down your emotional structure and exposing what kind of person you truly are.

Edited by Pyro699, 10 December 2010 - 10:31 AM.

#77 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:32 AM

Have you tried this?

Rogers

usually using the "contact us" page help a lot. They really reply.

Bellaliant

E-mails (: i don't know exactly were you live, i'm sorry

Telus

Also, contact page. I selected Prince Edward Island, but you can change it O_o

Hope this help somehow :/

#78 Polar

Polar
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:32 AM

First of all, I honestly don't care about how "shit" goes around here. I could care less if the shit went on your face. I used the bold function, so what? Take the stick out your ass.
And I didn't know by using bold text, that shows that I am a loner who needs attention. You must be no older than fourteen bud. Just a typical kid who makes up scenarios because I did something so simple as using bold text.
I don't sit here and spend my time making a shit program to benefit my Neopets life. And if I'm such the loner, why have the need to insult me? For me to argue back and forth with you because you're apparently the desperate one who needs the attention? I think so. I could care less about how new I am to a forum, You're rather new yourself bud. October 6th wasn't too long ago. Keep spending your days playing Neopets and programming and stop insulting others because of things like "bold text." You idiot.

Edit: Of course you hope I would respond, because you're that bored with your sad life.
Posted Image

Edited by Polar, 10 December 2010 - 10:34 AM.

#79 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:36 AM

Yet you stopped using bold. So you DO care about what pyro thinks. Awwwwww

#80 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:37 AM

First of all, I honestly don't care about how "shit" goes around here. I could care less if the shit went on your face. I used the bold function, so what? Take the stick out your ass.
And I didn't know by using bold text, that shows that I am a loner who needs attention. You must be no older than fourteen bud. Just a typical kid who makes up scenarios because I did something so simple as using bold text.
I don't sit here and spend my time making a shit program to benefit my Neopets life. And if I'm such the loner, why have the need to insult me? For me to argue back and forth with you because you're apparently the desperate one who needs the attention? I think so. I could care less about how new I am to a forum, You're rather new yourself bud. October 6th wasn't too long ago. Keep spending your days playing Neopets and programming and stop insulting others because of things like "bold text." You idiot.

I'm sorry, but you are spending your time on a site neopets related. At least Pyro is a programmer, what you are? A fucking leecher.

#81 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:42 AM

You guys can stop going off-topic now, this thread is about connection speeds it's not about displaying a regression into childish behaviour.

#82 Polar

Polar
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:42 AM

I stopped using bold because I only wanted to use it for that one post. Is everyone on this forum that stupid to realize anything?
And Jibrille, I'm a leecher how? I'm using the forum to sell my Neopets shit then you won't ever see me on here again.
I'm not leeching these programs because I could care less about Neopets. But it seems like you are all internet tough-guys and like to jump to conclusions.
But that's fair enough, I figure idiots stick together.

#83 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:43 AM

Edit: Of course you hope I would respond, because you're that bored with your sad life.
Posted Image

I appreciate you not using bold text :) +1 For you.

You do not need to swear so much, you are obviously someone with a decent intellect (given by your ability to argue logically). Although you are calling the programs "shit" you fail to see the full purpose of their design. I could care less what site i was creating them for, i am in this for the experience of helping a community and making new friends. Something that I'm sure you will never experience. As for the proverbial stick in my ass, it was placed there by you ignorant noobs who seem more interested in making posts that piss people off rather than creating well detailed posts that make a contribution to the community. I wanted you to respond because i am indeed bored, but im at work, and work is boring but at least i am doing something with my life :)

Sorry that took so long, waiting on customers...

On-Topic...
I didnt want to contact the companies support feature as they would most likely not be read by anyone with any influence on the company... I wanted to get in touch with the presidents or something xD

Edited by Pyro699, 10 December 2010 - 10:44 AM.

#84 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

To translate what laser just said here is a gif:

Posted Image

#85 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

You seem really knowledgeable. For ages I have been looking for ways to apply some sort of limit for other peoples bandwidths if possible. Some of the tenants downstairs really abuse it by torrenting 24/7. Wondering if there are ways to go about doing this

Skipping lots of post and replying to you directly. Yeah there is a way to do it but you'll need a router that you can flash the firmware to dd-wrt or already has dd-wrt enabled. But from there you can basically control the bandwidth based on the MAC/IP address.

Other than that, I suppose you can look up google for bandwidth throttling software?

Edited by Faval, 10 December 2010 - 10:45 AM.

#86 Polar

Polar
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:44 AM

Waser, I didn't do anything. I posted my connection speed as the thread was created for but then of course people have the need to be internet bullies to make up for their insecurities in the real world.

To Pyro: I got home from school about an half and a half ago. Waiting for my girlfriend to get home from school so I can do something with my day. It is still early here and as for joining a community and making new friends. I'm not really interested in making friends on the internet, sorry. I've joined the forum for one main reason, the Trading Post. So you can quit complaining because I used bold text because that is just a really sad thing to start an argument with someone over. I'm DONE arguing as no valid true points have been made against me except false ones.

Edited by Polar, 10 December 2010 - 10:48 AM.

#87 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:54 AM

So...on topic...

Posted Image

#88 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:54 AM

Skipping lots of post and replying to you directly. Yeah there is a way to do it but you'll need a router that you can flash the firmware to dd-wrt or already has dd-wrt enabled. But from there you can basically control the bandwidth based on the MAC/IP address.

Other than that, I suppose you can look up google for bandwidth throttling software?

To add on to that, you can also turn your computer INTO a router and use the same software... a while back i did this... got a few NIC cards with 4 or 5 ports... bridged them all, added a wireless NIC.... and BOOM, giant router :)

#89 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:41 PM

Excuse me? For someone whos so new to this site you certainly don't understand how shit goes around here... Your being ignorant by overusing functions designed to make text stand out. By using that in an entire body your showing that you yourself are a complete and total loner who needs all the attention of the Internet in-order to feel any self-worth.

Edit: I hope you do reply, as i would love to continue tearing down your emotional structure and exposing what kind of person you truly are.

I think you're overreacting a bit.

I'm sorry, but you are spending your time on a site neopets related. At least Pyro is a programmer, what you are? A fucking leecher.

They haven't even used any programs, except for a single login today (I checked).

#90 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

I'm with Polar. Only a douche would call someone on being a douche.

You douche.

#91 Polar

Polar
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:34 PM

Lmao. Backup has arrived.
And I only logged in to Abrosia to see what it was like.
Didn't use it for more than one minute. But anyways, this whole argument is over.
Do your speed tests, in bold!
Posted Image

#92 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:38 PM

Not bad for jacking wifi.
Posted Image

#93 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:01 PM

Posted Image

Ugh. My speed at university: not so gud akshully. My connection at home is still shit but it's infinitely better than here. :/

#94 willy101

willy101
  • 337 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:11 PM

Meh not as good as usual but not bad overall

Posted Image

#95 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

This is why I love the uni's engineering dept second home
Posted Image

#96 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

Posted Image

Aww. I'm a loser too.

#97 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

This is why I love the uni's engineering dept second home
Posted Image

:| And what university do you go to?

#98 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:47 PM

:| And what university do you go to?

Considering his ISP is University of California, and the server is in San Diego. I'm going to guess UCSD

#99 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

Good point, i dont know why i didnt read that -.-

#100 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:52 PM

Good point, i dont know why i didnt read that -.-

I call it the iargue effect. Too much time spent together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users