• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:43 PM

Long ago, when I would be making out with a lady, I would get a boner, and for whatever reason, I thought she might be upset about that (I don't know why). So when we were finished with kissing, I would have to leave the room "clever" so she woudlent see it.

What I would do was crawl away on all fours pretending to be a cat. I would even go as far as saying "meow" as I crawled around the corner to fix myself before I went upstairs.....

Another friend of mine apparently use to pretend he was a monkey while jumped around until he was clear out of the room.

#2 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

I remember when i was young, guys used to hide it all the time, like it was some massive deal. then again maybe they were just protecting themselves from me pointing and laughing.

how young are we talking anyway Scot?

#3 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:10 PM

how young are we talking anyway Scot?

There is no limit

2 User(s) are reading this topic
Scot, SIlentErection

Nice

#4 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

There is no limit

let me rephrase. how old were you when you came to the conclusion that having a boner is okay? XD

#5 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

let me rephrase. how old were you when you came to the conclusion that having a boner is okay? XD

Depends on the context. I was 18 when I was no longer ashamed of my body with a female. However I got a boner last week while at work (I'm 22 now) and I picked up a bunch of boxes and pretended to move them while thinking of Halo: Combat Evolved, until it went away.

#6 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

hahaha, well its obviously different when its in an utterly random situation; or towards someone who has no idea. but when your with your girlfriend/partner , that shits supposed to happen ;)

girls are so lucky that no matter how ridiculously turned on we are; we can hide it if we want to :)

#7 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:26 PM

hahaha, well its obviously different when its in an utterly random situation; or towards someone who has no idea. but when your with your girlfriend/partner , that shits supposed to happen ;)

girls are so lucky that no matter how ridiculously turned on we are; we can hide it if we want to :)

I wouldn't say that they can hide it, my teacher in grade 10 went on a rampage once... She was apparently so horny that she just decided to walk up to random boys in grades 11 and 12 and ask if they wanted to fuck her. She was fired. The Principle then explained to us all that she was going through a rough patch with a break up with her husband and she couldn't handle the change from having sex to not having sex.

Also, over the last few minutes... I just remembered that one time i was getting to try on clothes at a clothes store in a change room... I for some reason got turned on by the females chatting in the female change room cubicles behind the males. So yeah, i sorta had to re-dress myself in my normal clothes and try and hide my boner... Although i didn't have luck with that so i just waited in the change cubicle until it died down...

#8 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

So what, instead of maybe asking a moderator to clean up the other topic, you just create the same all over again? It's going to turn into the same shitfest that the other one did and just plain ignoring the kid without actually getting something done about it isn't going to solve anything.

Maha is cancer, and just ignoring cancer and pretending it doesn't exist is worse off than getting it cleaned out.

I would argue that pretending that Maha doesn't even exist would be pretty effective. You can't really do that with cancer.

I mean, adding him to your ignore list would solve your problems (or whoever else has a problem with someone's posts).

Now Elindoril, he hasn't posted anything wrong so far and if anything, your comment will be the start of this again. I will get a mod to clean up this thread if bullshit happens again.

Exactly. In fact, Elin's post is invisibilized because it's off-topic. Now stay on topic please, everyone. :p

#9 Mafioso

Mafioso
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:36 PM

I used to tuck it under my belt, then I saw Superbad and saw that I wasn't the only one who thought of doing it as well. Felt some sort of relief that I wasn't weird for doing that. Still works till this day :)

#10 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

seriously, back to boners. i was really enjoying this.
:shifty:

I used to tuck it under my belt, then I saw Superbad and saw that I wasn't the only one who thought of doing it as well. Felt some sort of relief that I wasn't weird for doing that. Still works till this day :)

ive known so many guys that do that! or tuck it into like, the elastic of their underwear. its smart, and effective :p

#11 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

Dont you guys wear underwears..... why do you need to hide a boner?? hahaha

#12 Mafioso

Mafioso
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:40 PM

Yeah but it slips past my thong.

#13 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

Probably because walking around with a big bulge in your pants isn't always the best idea in public.

#14 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

once when i was hugging my bf. i noticed something poking me and it kind of distracted me.

#15 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

once when i was hugging my bf. i noticed something poking me and it kind of distracted me.

I am really not sure what to say to that. I bet it was a boner? :lol:

ive known so many guys that do that! or tuck it into like, the elastic of their underwear. its smart, and effective :p

I wonder what people with under-average size have to do in this case. They don't get that advantage. :p

#16 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

seriously, back to boners. i was really enjoying this.
:shifty:

This is why I can't tuck in my shirt....

#17 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

I am really not sure what to say to that. I bet it was a boner? :lol:

It depends, he could have had a pencil in his pockets in case of any emergencies that involved a writing utensil came up.

#18 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:03 PM

I am really not sure what to say to that. I bet it was a boner?

I wonder what people with under-average size have to do in this case. They don't get that advantage. :p

it could have been a flashlight.

and thats true, but then again with the smaller sizes, they could just wear tight underwear and loose jeans ;)

#19 Mafioso

Mafioso
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Honestly, if someone doesn't have one long enough to tuck, then there wouldn't be much of a bulge to hide IMO.

#20 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

The problem I have with putting a boner in the elastic is that you then run the risk of peeking out the top. I know lots of guys that tuck downwards, but I can't do that because I don't bend that way when I'm perky-like.

#21 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:35 PM

The problem I have with putting a boner in the elastic is that you then run the risk of peeking out the top. I know lots of guys that tuck downwards, but I can't do that because I don't bend that way when I'm perky-like.

That's why you wear a long enough shirt to cover it. I don't know, lol. :lol:

#22 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:35 PM

I know the feeling of that, i usually would tuck it to the side, usually then it blends in with my wallet...

#23 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:36 PM

I know the feeling of that, i usually would tuck it to the side, usually then it blends in with my wallet...

whats colours your wallet? O_o

#24 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:45 PM

whats colours your wallet? O_o

LOL, I was meaning that my penis bulge blends with the bulge of my wallet... My Wallet is Indigo btw...

#25 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:13 PM

ooo that is quite smart. but isnt it suppose to go upright instead of sideways?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users