Anyone else thinking Kung Fu Panda?

And yep i think i can finally quit Wow for good >.>

#3 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

Posted Image

As if you guys didn't see this gif coming.

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

Wtf they're still making expansions?

#5 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:25 PM

Sexual Harassment Panda

#6 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

This expansion is going to kill WoW. I feel like WoW has turned into Maplestory, which went downhill very quickly. Cata will be the last expansion I play.

Edited by Adam, 21 October 2011 - 03:30 PM.

#7 Darkthrone

Darkthrone
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

This will be the last expansion I play.

Keep telling yourself that xD. If you haven't stopped by now you're probably willing to eat up any shit Blizzard throws at you. No offence but Cata was a load of bollocks.

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

Keep telling yourself that xD. If you haven't stopped by now you're probably willing to eat up any shit Blizzard throws at you. No offence but Cata was a load of bollocks.

Yeah Cata was TERRIBLE in comparison to BC.

#9 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:01 PM

LMAO that seems so kitschy

#10 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

I enjoyed the idea of Deathwing destroying shit, and was just in it for fun with some guildmates.

But Pandas and streamlined content made even more casualized? I draw the line somewhere.

#11 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

KUNG FU PANDA FTW

"And must now face the DESTROYER, and end his cycle of DESTUCTION!!"
Lulz

#12 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

#13 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

Is this.. a joke?

You know, if it was a new kids game or something coming out I'd be pretty interested. I mean, Kung fu panda game? I'm fuckin' IN for that..
..but it's wow. It's not supposed to be.. like that.

On top of that, You have to buy what.. FOUR expansions to play that? That's over $100 now.. not even close to worth it.

The game was already dying, and now they're just piling dirt on the grave.

#14 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:45 AM

Omg it`s my avatar

#15 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:50 AM

Shit, I loved the pandas in W3.

#16 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 08:19 AM

Oooo yay new class Monk!

Omg panda race....wth.

I'll still play it though.

#17 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:27 AM

Anyone else thinking Kung Fu Panda?

That's all I thought from the beginning..

I don't know how people play WoW its absolutely endles. There's no goal except disappointment by hitting a cap.

Omg it`s my avatar

HAHAHA!!

#18 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:43 AM

Vanilla WoW was a thing of glory... A true RPG. The path to level 60 was paved with blood, sweat and tears especially since I was on Emerald Dream (one of the first RP-PvP servers). Blue items were actually rare, epic items actually were totally epic. I remember farming for months to get my hunter his Rohk'delar. Oh the hours I spent with complete strangers on the internet, the long nights spent farming fire resist for Molten Core, longer nights farming Blackwing Lair in hopes to get us geared enough for Naxxramas... Then came the Burning Crusade expansion...

Within the first 3 or 4 levels, all of the gear I had farmed for months was suddenly obsolete... Somehow that was OK because there was an entire new world to explore, it was diverse and immersive, well thought out and constructed even better. Do you remember the first time you saw a Felreaver stomping around Hellfire Peninsula? Unforgettable. The guild raced to 70, this time the grind was a cake walk when compared to the hell that was 50-60, so hitting 70 felt like less of an accomplishment... Then they dropped the level requirement for mounts, and the exp required to level... More and more casual it became, which was still OK... Because we enjoyed seeing some fresh blood in the guild (even if they did all happen to be Blood Elves...). Then it was back to the raids, Karazhan and Gruul and Tempest Keep... More months spent with my stranger-friends deep inside the bowels of the internet farming pixels.

Finally came Wrath of the Lich King... Taking my first step into Northrend was nowhere near exciting. It was bland to say the very least. The quests were largely unimaginative and the scenery ranged from snow to blighted forest to snow... to blighted forest again... This time the grind was even easier than before, I felt no sense of accomplishment at all for hitting level 80. And you can now get your mount at 20... Oh and it also costs 1/6th what it used to. More and more and MORE casual... The fresh blood was still coming into the guild, but now it seemed more like blood that was freshly infested with AIDs. There was no sense of skill among these hand-fed newbies... And finally, the straw that broke the camel's back... You can now buy minipets... With real money! I was almost instantaneously snapped out of the dream-state that I had been in for over 3 years. Apparently my $15 a month wasn't enough... Maybe the endless grind for levels and then for gear was just meant to keep me running on my treadmill, always paying my dues. Maybe this game wasn't about fun or excitement for the players anymore, but simply about keeping the money rolling in. This was probably always the case, but it was never more obvious than in the WotLK expansion. I listed my account on craigslist, sold it for $500 of the over $600 I had paid into it and never looked back.

Perhaps one day I'll pick it up again... When/if its no longer pay to play... But after Blizzard merged with Activision I'm pretty sure they lost sight of everything besides profit margins. WoW provided me with some of my most memorable moments in gaming, its just a tragedy that they decided making money was more important than providing the people playing the game with an enjoyable experience. WotLK was the death of WoW for most of the gamers I knew in vanilla. Its for the casuals now. R.I.P.

#19 chini

chini
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

Of pandas..and pokemon?

I think I will stick to Diablo III this time as my MMO poison.

#20 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

what is it with so many people suddenly hating pandarean?

Many people have asked for pandarean since day 1 of the game, heck many people were disappointed that pandarean weren't in the game during the beta. In fact people ask for pandarean as the new race at the beginning of each new expansion before race information is released. Remember burning crusade with the pandarean leak? How disappointed everyone were that they got draenai instead?

And lets not forget that pandarean have been in the game since warcraft 3 and one of them played an important role in the rexxar campaign. Its not like pandas are a new idea, they actually have history in the game.

just because its cool to follow the crowd and hate something doesn't mean there is any basis for that hatred.

Edited by frostz, 22 October 2011 - 04:22 PM.

#21 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:37 PM

Apparently these panda things have been out since forever. People who haven't played Warcraft don't know this and think its retarded. People who have played have been waiting for this race to come out foreverz. I like the new land but I also think it's super corny lol...

#22 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:57 PM

So now all the WoW addicts can say WoW is copying other games. :)

#23 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

This expansion is going to kill WoW. I feel like WoW has turned into Maplestory, which went downhill very quickly. Cata will be the last expansion I play.

I used to play Maplestory cX!

#24 supertrap

supertrap
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

Vanilla WoW was a thing of glory... A true RPG. The path to level 60 was paved with blood, sweat and tears especially since I was on Emerald Dream (one of the first RP-PvP servers). Blue items were actually rare, epic items actually were totally epic. I remember farming for months to get my hunter his Rohk'delar. Oh the hours I spent with complete strangers on the internet, the long nights spent farming fire resist for Molten Core, longer nights farming Blackwing Lair in hopes to get us geared enough for Naxxramas... Then came the Burning Crusade expansion...

Within the first 3 or 4 levels, all of the gear I had farmed for months was suddenly obsolete... Somehow that was OK because there was an entire new world to explore, it was diverse and immersive, well thought out and constructed even better. Do you remember the first time you saw a Felreaver stomping around Hellfire Peninsula? Unforgettable. The guild raced to 70, this time the grind was a cake walk when compared to the hell that was 50-60, so hitting 70 felt like less of an accomplishment... Then they dropped the level requirement for mounts, and the exp required to level... More and more casual it became, which was still OK... Because we enjoyed seeing some fresh blood in the guild (even if they did all happen to be Blood Elves...). Then it was back to the raids, Karazhan and Gruul and Tempest Keep... More months spent with my stranger-friends deep inside the bowels of the internet farming pixels.

Finally came Wrath of the Lich King... Taking my first step into Northrend was nowhere near exciting. It was bland to say the very least. The quests were largely unimaginative and the scenery ranged from snow to blighted forest to snow... to blighted forest again... This time the grind was even easier than before, I felt no sense of accomplishment at all for hitting level 80. And you can now get your mount at 20... Oh and it also costs 1/6th what it used to. More and more and MORE casual... The fresh blood was still coming into the guild, but now it seemed more like blood that was freshly infested with AIDs. There was no sense of skill among these hand-fed newbies... And finally, the straw that broke the camel's back... You can now buy minipets... With real money! I was almost instantaneously snapped out of the dream-state that I had been in for over 3 years. Apparently my $15 a month wasn't enough... Maybe the endless grind for levels and then for gear was just meant to keep me running on my treadmill, always paying my dues. Maybe this game wasn't about fun or excitement for the players anymore, but simply about keeping the money rolling in. This was probably always the case, but it was never more obvious than in the WotLK expansion. I listed my account on craigslist, sold it for $500 of the over $600 I had paid into it and never looked back.

Perhaps one day I'll pick it up again... When/if its no longer pay to play... But after Blizzard merged with Activision I'm pretty sure they lost sight of everything besides profit margins. WoW provided me with some of my most memorable moments in gaming, its just a tragedy that they decided making money was more important than providing the people playing the game with an enjoyable experience. WotLK was the death of WoW for most of the gamers I knew in vanilla. Its for the casuals now. R.I.P.

This post made me want to try WOW, at first, then more and more it made me want to try another mmorpg!

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:54 PM

This post made me want to try WOW, at first, then more and more it made me want to try another mmorpg!

All other MMOs suck, though.

The genre has been dying for years now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users