Quantcast

Photo

Should This Rule Be Changed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

Poll: Should This Rule Be Changed? (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Should unregistered emails be allowed to be traded on Neocodex?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#51 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:44 AM

Before your recent whingeing I'd never even heard of you, and I know pretty much everybody of note in the Neopets cheating community so it's fair to say that 99% of other people won't remember you in a week.

People here don't take well to understanding main points... I am and will be much more well known here than compared to Neopets. I'm doing a comparison, that's my only point in that post.

I feel like we're watching a maniac descend into madness.

For proving a majority of people wrong here? Only a few have showed me up. If you take responding to direct responses to you as a maniac episode, consider looking up the definition. Need a link? :)

#52 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

People here don't take well to understanding main points... I am and will be much more well known here than compared to Neopets. I'm doing a comparison, that's my only point in that post.

My point is, you're comparing 0.001% of the Neopets community knowing you with 0.01% of the Neopets cheating community knowing you (figures are representative). It's like an ant claiming that they're more well known in their own colony than in an entire country, of course you would be but essentially you're still a nobody. :/

For proving a majority of people wrong here? Only a few have showed me up. If you take responding to direct responses to you as a maniac episode, consider looking up the definition. Need a link? :)

I'm not sure who you've proved wrong, you made a thread trying to convince people that rules against what you want should be retracted and currently you're the only person who has voted yes to that change. That's not exactly the best success rate.

#53 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

Write a book about it!

All jokes aside again, why take offense to getting insulted over the internet? I take pride on not letting PIXELS get to me. So, there's people behind the screen. Whoopie! Are you ever going to see me and notice who I am in real life? Nah. So why bother getting mad about it? Chill.

Ok I usually do not participate in this type of immature bullshit, but I'm going to make a special exception just for you because you're being retarded.

First, you sound like a 14 year old who has lost an argument and can't control the verbal diarrhea coming out of his mouth.

Second, you're the idiot that came here and tried to sell accounts that were hashed when it says in BIG BOLD LETTERS on the top of the trading post that that is not tolerated and will get your trading privileges revoked.

Third, you have insulted me and this community. You could have been a mature person and simply bowed out after you apologized, but no. A few of the big dogs came and pissed on your thread and you got all offended and had to escalate. Why are you resorting to insults and verbal bitch-slapping? Does it hurt your poor little feelings that we don't want to buy your worthless 75k accounts? GTFO

#54 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:48 AM

It's not so much your points or whether or not you're wrong. It's more of your frantic mood swings. One second you seem normal enough and the next you're all

Write a book about it!

Also,
Maniac - a raving or violently insane person; lunatic.
You're thinking of bipolar disorder, which is completely different (a manic episode, coming from the word mania)

#55 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

My point is, you're comparing 0.001% of the Neopets community knowing you with 0.01% of the Neopets cheating community knowing you (figures are representative). It's like an ant claiming that they're more well known in their own colony than in an entire country, of course you would be but essentially you're still a nobody. :/

I'm not sure who you've proved wrong, you made a thread trying to convince people that rules against what you want should be retracted and currently you're the only person who has voted yes to that change. That's not exactly the best success rate.

Because people simply don't agree doesn't mean it's not the best decision. And now I understand it's not, I'm not even arguing on the fact that I should be able to anymore. It's past me. I'm defending myself then bidding a farewell is all. :)

#56 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:52 AM

Because people simply don't agree doesn't mean it's not the best decision. And now I understand it's not, I'm not even arguing on the fact that I should be able to anymore. It's past me. I'm defending myself then bidding a farewell is all. :)

You're simply flogging a dead horse. ;)

#57 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:56 AM

Ok I usually do not participate in this type of immature bullshit, but I'm going to make a special exception just for you because you're being retarded.

First, you sound like a 14 year old who has lost an argument and can't control the verbal diarrhea coming out of his mouth.

Second, you're the idiot that came here and tried to sell accounts that were hashed when it says in BIG BOLD LETTERS on the top of the trading post that that is not tolerated and will get your trading privileges revoked.

Third, you have insulted me and this community. You could have been a mature person and simply bowed out after you apologized, but no. A few of the big dogs came and pissed on your thread and you got all offended and had to escalate. Why are you resorting to insults and verbal bitch-slapping? Does it hurt your poor little feelings that we don't want to buy your worthless 75k accounts? GTFO

See? Pixels do in fact get to you. Also, find it where I said I wasn't fully aware of the rules and broke them anyways... yeah that doesn't exist. Lastly, I'm not bothered by the fact nobody is going to buy them here, (oh, to add, I did sell some accounts because of this thread. Kind of, hmm, ironic huh?), I can simply move on. I can easily respond and defend without getting pussy hurt, unlike my peers. *cough*

Also, worthless = something without value
75k = 75,000 = a value last time I checked
nice contradiction dude!

You're simply flogging a dead horse. ;)

Do you tell that at parties? :x3:

Edited by BeastBear, 19 December 2011 - 10:55 AM.

#58 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:57 AM

(oh, to add, I did sell some accounts because of this thread. Kind of, hmm, ironic huh?)

That's not the correct use of irony. Want a link?

#59 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

It's not so much your points or whether or not you're wrong. It's more of your frantic mood swings. One second you seem normal enough and the next you're all

Also,
Maniac - a raving or violently insane person; lunatic.
You're thinking of bipolar disorder, which is completely different (a manic episode, coming from the word mania)

Hmm, expressing different emotions within a paragraph isn't allowed anymore therefore, I'm bipolar? Makes sense... :sarcasm:

#60 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:00 AM

Do you tell that at parties? :x3:

I don't usually attend parties where one spends much time spreading 19th century idioms.

(oh, to add, I did sell some accounts because of this thread. Kind of, hmm, ironic huh?)

I guess you did that through PMs?

#61 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:00 AM

Hmm, guess you guys must have skipped over the fact I can make 750k per hour? Ohhh well. :/ Not my loss!

I'm going to switch topics for a moment. Doesn't this run counterproductive to the point of cheating? In those 2 hours you are constantly checking emails to find accounts and securing proxies for them. Then you have to find buyers for them. Depending on how fast you move accounts, you aren't really making 750k an hour until you're selling the accounts at that rate. Even if you managed to sell them for Galaxy Bucks, you're still making significantly less than the minimum wage in AmeriKKKa. I don't know what you value your time at so I guess I just don't see the appeal. I don't pull in the np I used to but I also spend less than 10 minutes a day on neopets.com.

#62 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

That's not the correct use of irony. Want a link?

There goes another person using my response against me, wrongly, once more... you guys function as one I swear. Well, here I go...

irony = an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.

I was expected to be withdrawn from selling accounts because of this rule, I was proved wrong, yet I STILL managed to sell accounts. Now, explain exactly how this ISN'T irony for me. :funone:

I don't usually attend parties where one spends much time spreading 19th century idioms.

I guess you did that through PMs?

Wrong! I was found on HB with the same name. Nice try, admin! LOL

#63 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

You said it yourself how it is not.
You made this thread to be able to sell your crap...

#64 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:03 AM

See? Pixels do in fact get to you. Also, find it where I said I wasn't fully aware of the rules and broke them anyways... yeah that doesn't exist.

http://www.neocodex....1503-beastbear/

I can simply move on. I can easily respond and defend without getting pussy hurt, unlike my peers. *cough*

http://www.neocodex....ost__p__1538527

Also, worthless = something without value
75k = 75,000 = a value last time I checked
nice contradiction dude!

Like I've said numerous times earlier, these accounts are valueless. I don't get why the majority of you don't pick up on this simple concept. They. Are. WORTHLESS! dammit

Any more inconsistencies you wish to use to justify yourself?

#65 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:03 AM

BeastBear, I tried something once that as much I tried to tell people it wasn't a scam, and they didn't believe me.
It's the same in this case, no-one knows your real intentions, whether they be good or bad.

I would suggest leave, this post or site (your choice) and start again with something a little more believable.

#66 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:04 AM

I'm going to switch topics for a moment. Doesn't this run counterproductive to the point of cheating? In those 2 hours you are constantly checking emails to find accounts and securing proxies for them. Then you have to find buyers for them. Depending on how fast you move accounts, you aren't really making 750k an hour until you're selling the accounts at that rate. Even if you managed to sell them for Galaxy Bucks, you're still making significantly less than the minimum wage in AmeriKKKa. I don't know what you value your time at so I guess I just don't see the appeal. I don't pull in the np I used to but I also spend less than 10 minutes a day on neopets.com.

Well, you do have a point. But, here's the deal. I'm unable to get a job until I get a car, and this is a swell way of making money VS playing Xbox and wasting time. Also, trust me, Neopets is a thing of the past once it snows more so I can make money shoveling then I'll get my car. So, you would be correct if I had something better to do, but really, I don't. (In $$$ making terms, I'm still active with friends, sports, etc.)

#67 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:05 AM

Wrong! I was found on HB with the same name. Nice try, admin! LOL

They seek him here, they seek him there, Those account buyers seek him everywhere. Is he in heaven?—Is he in hell? That demmed, elusive BeastBear.

(And I'm not an admin. :))

#68 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:06 AM

http://www.neocodex....1503-beastbear/

http://www.neocodex....ost__p__1538527

Any more inconsistencies you wish to use to justify yourself?

Yes, actually. I meant morally they were valueless. Also, monetarily. But, for me, I can make profit on a blackmarket that the original owner wasn't aware of.... Any more comments?

Edited by BeastBear, 19 December 2011 - 11:06 AM.

#69 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

I should note that forbidding you to sell accounts here isn't to spite you but to protect members from potential freezings. If I wanted to spite you, I'd ban you. If you're selling because of this topic then that means someone is reading this and choosing to trade with you anyway. Here's the thing, I don't believe in this site becoming a police state so anyone that deals with this trader and gets burned is your own fault.

#70 BeastBear

BeastBear
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

They seek him here, they seek him there, Those account buyers seek him everywhere. Is he in heaven?—Is he in hell? That demmed, elusive BeastBear.

(And I'm not an admin. :))

Well, for the price, of course they'll hunt me down. Nice line though, very catchy!

#71 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:11 AM

I should note that forbidding you to sell accounts here isn't to spite you but to protect members from potential freezings. If I wanted to spite you, I'd ban you. If you're selling because of this topic then that means someone is reading this and choosing to trade with you anyway. Here's the thing, I don't believe in this site becoming a police state so anyone that deals with this trader and gets burned is your own fault.

You mean everyone?

#72 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

I think this 'debate' has gone as far as it's going to.

:closed:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users