• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#76 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

So when I was a kid and dreamt about dinosaurs it actually meant I had an outdated attitude, needed to discard my old ways of thinking and habits, feared no longer being needed or useful, or had old issues coming back to haunt me? Damn, if only I was aware of this at the time :/

#77 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

I had another nightmare last night...

I dreamt that I was in my room and there was like a big scary hornet like black bug. And then there was another. And then another bug and the other two were trying to kill it, and more came. I grabbed the bug spray but I was hesitant to spray it because I thought if I did, it would fly at me and attack me. But I sprayed them anyway and had to run from them so I ran into my bathroom and closed the door. But in there on the walls were hundreds of spiders and I started screaming because my house was being infested and I was sure I was going to die. So I ran into the kitchen and stopped and said, "No wait, this is just a dream. I can make anything happen." But I was panicking because the bugs were going to get me so I was like, "I have to try it, I have to make it go away. Maybe I'll try something easy." So I tried to make a glass of chocolate milk appear on the counter and it wasn't working and I kept saying, "Why isn't this working!?" I could see the glass in my mind in the dream but I couldn't make it appear...

"Dreaming of a bug, suggests that you are worried about something. It is symbolic of your anxieties and/or fears. What is literally bugging you? Consider also the popular phrase "bitten by the bug" to imply your strong emotional ties or involvement to some activity/interest/hobby. Alternatively, the bug may be representative of your sexual thoughts."

"Being overrun, even by a desirable commodity, is an undesirable experience. Even good things can get carried away. Many times, we feel as though our lives our out of control. In dreams, having an infestation of a particular person, object, insect, or animal may be a pictorial representation of feeling overwhelmed. If the infestation is a categorically negative image, such as rats or mosquitoes, it may be that your life is getting severely undermined."

>.< I also found some cool tips on how to lucid dream, which tells me kind of why I did this. One thing is if you recall your dreams. I learned about this before somewhere. If you write down your dreams when you remember them, the more dreams you will start to remember. I've been doing this >.< LET'S ALL LUCID DREAM >:]

#78 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

Omg the other night I had a dream that I went mad and killed a bunch of people that drove up this road on the side of this cliff... I just sat in this car in the middle of the road and when they tried to go around I shot them.

"Dreaming that you have committed a murder indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. This could also mean an end to an addiction. Alternatively, you may have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at others."

"Dreaming that you shoot a person with a gun indicates your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person."
^ lol I must hate everyone.

Edited by EveMazing, 01 February 2012 - 08:11 AM.

#79 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

The other day this girl I've started seeing came over after school and we layed in my bed and napped together. When I fell asleep I had the most bizarre dream. I dreamt I was laying there with her, like I was, sleeping, like I was, and dreaming, like I was. And in the dream of me dreaming I could tell I was dreaming and that I was paralyzed but that I kept trying to get closer to the girl, just kept pulling myself closer. I was wimpering and crying in my sleep and I couldn't wake up and I could hear her in the dream ask if I was okay and I couldn't make the words to tell her what was happening. And then in the dream the doorbell rang so I could finally get up and get it and there was some kid at the door so I just closed it on him and jumped back into bed. When I actually for real woke up I asked the girl if I was crying in my sleep and she said no... It was so scary....

"Dreaming that you are dreaming means your emotional state. You are excessively worried and fearful about a situation or circumstance that you are going through."
So true.

"Symbolically, dreaming that you are paralyzed may mean you are feeling helpless or pinned down in some aspect or circumstances of your waking life. You may feel unable to deal with a situation or that you can't do or change anything. Alternatively, you may feel emotionally paralyzed. You may have difficulties in expressing yourself."
>.<

This happened again when I spent the night at her house friday... I don't know wtf is going on >.< It's weird enough that it happened once, but to happen again WITH the same girl... Meh it freaked me out.

#80 namida

namida
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:55 AM

i dreamed my brides maid dress caught fire

...i can't fit in it to well cuz i'm to fat Posted Image , i can hardly breathe ...no wonder it was on sale...nobody could close it without help...some of the other dresses had broken zippers.

so if it caught fire = problem solved

Edited by namida, 07 February 2012 - 03:55 AM.

#81 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:26 AM

i dreamed my brides maid dress caught fire

...i can't fit in it to well cuz i'm to fat Posted Image , i can hardly breathe ...no wonder it was on sale...nobody could close it without help...some of the other dresses had broken zippers.

so if it caught fire = problem solved

lol i like that dream.

i dreamed something pretty cool the other night and planed on posting it here. since i did not right after waking up i forgot it. derp.

#82 chessmaster60

chessmaster60
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

yay

#83 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

yay

Oh, excellent. More?

#84 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

Oh, excellent. More?

nay

#85 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:17 PM

yay

nay

Which one means yes?

#86 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

Which one means yes?

Posted Image

#87 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

Posted Image

Well done, you. Here's a treat.
Posted Image

#88 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Well done, you. Here's a treat.

Thank you based Google.

#89 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

Thank you based Google.

AMG based Google, you can fuck mah bitch based Google!

#90 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

I dreamt the other night that I walked into my house in the middle of a burglary...

"Dreaming of or dream that you are a burglar indicates that your energy is being sucked away from you. You are feeling drained. It may also mean that your fears, guilt, and anxiety make it hard for you to say no to others."

#91 Electromanio

Electromanio
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

Once I had a dream that I was playing a paintball match in my room. The ref was always standing in front of my door, and he looked like Gara from Naruto with cracked skin (if you've ever watched Naruto you can probably imagine what he looked like). It was a weird dream because I vividly remember hiding under my bed and seeing footsteps running. I remember hiding with my cousin behind my bureau. I ran out of ammo almost instantly and refilling it with tooth paste from my bathroom. I lost my protective hoody and had to call myself out by holding my hands up in the air and walking out of my room. We played multiple games in my room which seemed like an entire field in the dream. I remember diving over my computer and in between my dresser. After I woke up I texted my girlfriend about how I can remember such a long dream so vividly. We texted a few times back and forth and that's when I noticed there was toothpaste all over my room, clothes, and hallway. I also noticed it was 6:00 and there was no way my girlfriend was awake right now, and she wasn't. I was talking to myself through texts all of which she received. At this point I realized I had stayed up all night playing paintball (I remember now looking at my gun and realized it was my hand in gun position during the trip but at the time I didn't think much of it) with hallucinations from taking an insane amount of Butalbital and Diphenhydramine. The ref was a post with chipped paint that is right by my door (which later talked to me in the form of a golem later on in the trip). My legs were incredibly sore for 3 days. I'm sure you guys don't care all that much but I wanted to write this in hopes to fill up gaps in my memory, but no luck :(

Edited by Electromanio, 09 February 2012 - 03:01 PM.

#92 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:04 AM

lol whoa wtf? That's really creepy xD

#93 Electromanio

Electromanio
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

lol whoa wtf? That's really creepy xD

It wasn't really creepy to me at the time for whatever reason, however now everytime I look at the post in my room I get horrible flashbacks. I've thought about sawing it off because of the trip.

#94 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

I had a dream the other night that someone on the forum that I hate and have hated since day one started PM'ing me out of the blue. He was really friendly and engaging, which was completely the opposite of my conceptions of him. We talked back and forth, and I asked to hear his voice because I think he is from (haha not gonna tell you) and I wanted to hear his accent. Also somehow I could see what he looked like even though we were talking via PM.

It was really weird, and I woke up confused and feeling kind of like a bitch.

So the next morning I came here and un-ignored his posts. I am interested to see who will win this battle, my subconscious or my conscious.

#95 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:12 AM

Last night I dreamt that I was being chased by velociraptors. And then at one point my baby rats all turned into german shepherds. Then I had a sex dream about the girl I'm seeing. Which is funny cause yesterday she told me that during her nap she had a sex dream about me xD

#96 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

I've dreamt about velociraptors two more times this week... What the hell? Why do I dream about god damn raptors so much!? In one of them though I was pregnant and being chased down a mountain by them. In another there were infesting this house I was in... Stupid velociraptors, stay out of my fucking dreams! I think I watch Jurassic Park too much...

"Dreaming that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal."

Edited by EveMazing, 07 March 2012 - 11:57 AM.

#97 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

I had a dream this topic was allowed to die.

What do you think that means?

#98 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

I think it means you're kind of a rude asshole and should keep it to yourself because obviously not everyone feels the same way you do or else my thread would have been deleted a long time ago. I have every right to post about this stuff as anyone has the right to post about anything else. You're unnecessarily rude so either keep it to yourself or contribute something fucking useful for once. If you don't fucking like my thread then stay off of it and don't read it. No one is forcing you to participate in this, it's for the people who enjoy it.

Edited by EveMazing, 07 March 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#99 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

I think it means you're kind of a rude asshole and should keep it to yourself because obviously not everyone feels the same way you do or else my thread would have been deleted a long time ago. I have every right to post about this stuff as anyone has the right to post about anything else. You're unnecessarily rude so either keep it to yourself or contribute something fucking useful for once. If you don't fucking like my thread then stay off of it and don't read it. No one is forcing you to participate in this, it's for the people who enjoy it.

No. If you hadn't kept double posting on this thread, it would have quietly drifted away a month and a half ago.

It's ridiculous.

#100 EveMazing

EveMazing
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:15 PM

The point is to post about dreams, which I do. Leave the thread if you don't fucking like it and stop being such a prick.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users