Quantcast

Photo

Am i the only one that thinks TNT is absolutely worthless?

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#51 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

rules are written down for retards, there're common sense. give me one rule which you thought. 'oh lyke ong i didnt knw tht'

neopets is a fucking business, yeh its a game for us but its money for them. and theres plenty of people who like the NC mall, sappose because they like it they dont really shout there opinion so its goes unnoticed. look at COD there are tens of millions of copies sold and a few thousand haters, weigh the odds.

same with neopets, 10k+ people online at any one time and a few hundred haters, why would tnt be bothered about the haters?

#52 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

For the record, I can't even touch the top where I am.

#53 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

rules are written down for retards, there're common sense.

Interesting that this is what you chose to say.

Rules are written so that there is an outline of what is acceptable and what is not, any variance from said rules results in repercussions. Hence we get iced when we've been found guilty of cheating.

#54 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

You mean when 2-3 users controlled 90% of the wealth in Neopia? As compared to the .... 3-4 now? Oh wait.

its a few more then that dear, i spoke to xxx a few years back and you wouldnt beleive the items he has. check bd chat, there are some stupid rich cheaters there. to be able to control 90% of the wealth you would have to have trillions and i cant see that

#55 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

For the record, I can't even touch the top where I am.

The people hoarding war prizes will be impossible to pass. Although IMO those don't have any value other than just being rare.

#56 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

its a few more then that dear, i spoke to xxx a few years back and you wouldnt beleive the items he has. check bd chat, there are some stupid rich cheaters there. to be able to control 90% of the wealth you would have to have trillions and i cant see that

I know two users that have about 10-15 trillion each, multiple copies of retired war prizes you probably don't even know the name of. Its monopolized quite heavily. Beyond what you can imagine, and beyond what people would be stupid enough to advertise on boards.

#57 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

neopets is a fucking business, yeh its a game for us but its money for them. and theres plenty of people who like the NC mall, sappose because they like it they dont really shout there opinion so its goes unnoticed. look at COD there are tens of millions of copies sold and a few thousand haters, weigh the odds.

That doesn't null the fact that there are a list of problems that TNT fails to recognize and remedy.

Quantity does not equal Quality.

#58 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

People who made it past dupe bans easily have trillions...

#59 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

Interesting that this is what you chose to say.

Rules are written so that there is an outline of what is acceptable and what is not, any variance from said rules results in repercussions. Hence we get iced when we've been found guilty of cheating.

fucking hell shakespear calm down. how many laws are there? 1000's yeh there written so they can put number to them (jail time, fines etc)no one knows them all but everyone knows when there're breaking them becuase ... its common sence...

#60 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

fucking hell shakespear calm down.

Funny because he's acting calm, but you quite the opposite.

#61 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:20 PM

a one of a kind item is as good as a pile of dung, it has no use. the most valuable item in neopets is SuAP becuase its still quite ETS, name me an item you can sell easily that costs more then a suap?

Funny because he's acting calm, but you quite the opposite.

nice sarcasm spot...

#62 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

fucking hell Yung calm down.

You know... from what I've seen you're the only one not calm and the only time you get that way is when someone doesn't agree with you 100%. The moment someone says no you are wrong d4lta you freak out and then get special treatment after your tantrum having all of your posts removed so no one sees your little immature outbursts. No one else gets special services like that, so why should you be an exception?

I digress this is getting off topic. Fact is TNT needs to make improvements to retain the players, legit or otherwise.

#63 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

SuAP is not ETS... 4 have been for sale for weeks.

#64 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

More ETS than SuAP?

You realize SuAP isn't ETS AT ALL right?

The only high end BD item I would consider ETS is GoW or FSS. Anything beyond that is burdened by the more than 250M price tag, which automatically puts it outside ETS range. Even WoDF faces this trouble sometimes. And thats one of more desirable 250m+ items.

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about, which was monopolizing wealth.

Edited by ch33psh33p, 06 May 2012 - 03:26 PM.

#65 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

You know... from what I've seen you're the only one not calm and the only time you get that way is when someone doesn't agree with you 100%. The moment someone says no you are wrong d4lta you freak out and then get special treatment after your tantrum having all of your posts removed so no one sees your little immature outbursts. No one else gets special services like that, so why should you be an exception?

I digress this is getting off topic. Fact is TNT needs to make improvements to retain the players, legit or otherwise.

lol special treatment, yeh you could say that. it you check my posts i think you'll find its the other way round, i dont agree with other people and they get a hard on about it. what people forget is that it takes two to argue and if i think your wrong i'm gonna tell you. the difference is i dont have any bumchums here, so i dont have anyone to tickle my balls half way through an arguement to make me look like an interweb superduper level 99 heroe

people are bitching about neopets being shit while there're ABer is in the background, checking the mystery pic thread 1 min after release, seriously stop bitching about it, its been said a million times, if you dont like neo dont play it

More ETS than SuAP?

You realize SuAP isn't ETS AT ALL right?

The only high end BD item I would consider ETS is GoW or FSS. Anything beyond that is burdened by the more than 250M price tag, which automatically puts it outside ETS range. Even WoDF faces this trouble sometimes. And thats one of more desirable 250m+ items.

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about, which was monopolizing wealth.

so your telling me if you was selling a SuAP for 900 mil, ten people wouldnt jump on it?

and i dont think its possible to monopilize wealth on neopets because of the restrictions, ie trades and auc. you can only really trade high end items for high items unless you want to do 100 auctions for 20mil. its not like real life where billionaires have unlimited credit cards and can buying anything anywhere.

#66 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

I AM selling a SuAP for 900mil.

Nobody is buying. (in cash at least)

People monopolize by having MULTIPLE copies of very rare items. When munsterpoo was hacked, he had about 10 copies of Wock Till You Drop in his SDB. Thats 5billion, and thats not even the surface of it.

#67 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

I know two users that have about 10-15 trillion each, multiple copies of retired war prizes you probably don't even know the name of. Its monopolized quite heavily. Beyond what you can imagine, and beyond what people would be stupid enough to advertise on boards.

Multiple copies.. Duping or just buying up?

I've played this game for about 10 years now, and I became friends with some of the old super richies, And back then they were incredibly wealthy (When 100k was a million) these people still have their original accounts and I know they must have atleast a couple of hundred billion.. So unless we're talking about the same people I think there is more disparity to the wealth of Neopia then you might think.

#68 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

I guess you're conceding the ETSness of SuAP. Any item over 300mish is insanely HTS. Even some stamps that are desirable are rarely sold at actual price. The main problem is NP is abundant in low to medium amounts among the main players (aka us) while high to extremely high amounts of pure are rare. Most big ticket items are just traded down to groups of lower tier items.

Edit: People trying to sell SuAP for NP are looking for 1.2b

Edited by Shrouded, 06 May 2012 - 03:39 PM.

#69 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

people are bitching about neopets being shit while there're ABer is in the background, checking the mystery pic thread 1 min after release, seriously stop bitching about it, its been said a million times, if you dont like neo dont play it

No one ever said we didn't like Neopets, we all love it and that's why we're playing it in the first place.

We don't like the lack of quality from TNT as of yet, and as patient as people can be, TNT is not producing enough results or even showing any amount of effort to try to do so, and this is what we do not like.

And keep the language down, or I will have to take actions on your person.

#70 ch33psh33p

ch33psh33p
  • 249 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Multiple copies.. Duping or just buying up?

I've played this game for about 10 years now, and I became friends with some of the old super richies, And back then they were incredibly wealthy (When 100k was a million) these people still have their original accounts and I know they must have atleast a couple of hundred billion.. So unless we're talking about the same people I think there is more disparity to the wealth of Neopia then you might think.

Admittely, the wealth they have is most likely duped. There is certainly disparity, but its extremely high end tilted.

#71 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

I AM selling a SuAP for 900mil.

Nobody is buying. (in cash at least)

People monopolize by having MULTIPLE copies of very rare items. When munsterpoo was hacked, he had about 10 copies of Wock Till You Drop in his SDB. Thats 5billion, and thats not even the surface of it.

are you reading what i'm typing? youve just repeated yourself like 3 times now

and anyone who would spend that much real cash on a shitty kids site is retarded, how much what is suap? like 1800 usd? loooool who would pay that for something that will probably get frozen anyway

#72 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:50 PM

AFAIK currently one method exists for generating pure NP and I've heard of a method for creating items from someone but they won't really give details.

The USD price for a SuAP is more around $900. A large number of people have purchased big ticket items for USD and were not frozen. Not very many users get frozen for IRL trading.

#73 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

and anyone who would spend that much real cash on a shitty kids site is retarded, how much what is suap? like 1800 usd? loooool who would pay that for something that will probably get frozen anyway

But you said that peas were ETS earlier?

#74 Eggy

Eggy
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user.

• 1783 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

They rake in enough money from people buying hats and capes for their pets with NC. why would they actually work up a sweat and make content if they don't have to?

#75 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

But you said that peas were ETS earlier?

-_- i thought you people were meant to be super clever or some shit. ets in NP's not cash, read the previous posts, or just use common sense...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users