Quantcast

Photo

Who should be considered Upstanding Codexians?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#76 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

Russell paid, as can be seen by his proof of payment.

And this proves what? That Yung is all bark and no bite? OLD NEWS BUDDY!!

#77 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:26 AM

Who the fuck cares paid for it.

It isn't so much who paid which is the problem. I am more interested in the humour of it all.

#78 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:27 AM

Edit: Oh god, nevermind, this is confusing.

I wonder how long this 'Codexville' would last before someone got shot.

Edited by trizzle, 07 May 2012 - 06:28 AM.

#79 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

Because he did.

Oh sorry I posted that before I saw your other comments.

#80 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:33 AM

Although I guess that your subscription could have been paid for twice :rolleyes:

*Was* paid for twice.

Anyway, this thread ought not to be going in this direction, so if we could get back on 'topic'?

#81 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:40 AM

His proof of payment is faked.

My last act as administrator was to demote Yung from Advanced Member+, and convert his freshly paid 1 month Advanced Member subscription to your account.

Maybe Russell should be warned for faking screenshots with Adminstrators, but I'll leave that up to Pyro to decide.

Although I guess that your subscription could have been paid for twice :rolleyes:

what are YOU doing here?

#82 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

what are YOU doing here?

Being an Upstanding Codexian?

#83 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

I'm embarrassed on behalf of all of you.

#84 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

I'm embarrassed on behalf of all of you.

I'm embarrassed on behalf of your parents and siblings.

Spoiler

Edited by cronus, 07 May 2012 - 06:44 AM.

#85 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:49 AM

Back on topic; Who wants to be my Nick, Daisy, Myrtle, Wilson and Tom? You're all invited to my parties ofcourse

#86 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

Back on topic; Who wants to be my Nick, Daisy, Myrtle, Wilson and Tom? You're all invited to my parties ofcourse

Fuck the jazz age.
This is the only Gatsby I can stomach...
Spoiler

#87 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

Oh great, another thread for Yung to feel good about himself which ultimately starts in flaminig

Super glad I'm returning to this.

Love you codex! <3

#88 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:12 AM

Oh great, another thread for Yung to feel good about himself which ultimately starts in flaminig

Love you codex! <3

Excellent Moderator response, Boggart ;)

#89 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:13 AM

Love you codex! <3

Love you too Boggy. :)

#90 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:23 AM

Love you codex! <3

well he started this thread and since this is a forum, it's just natural that people post, right?
please don't remove my helena bonham carter gif, it's awesome and not offensive.

#91 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:25 AM

Excellent Moderator response, Boggart ;)

As a moderator, it's annoying to come back to a bunch of reports about one specific thread. not that I'm surprised as soon as I read the thread

well he started this thread and since this is a forum, it's just natural that people post, right?
please don't remove my helena bonham carter gif, it's awesome and not offensive.

Eh, that rule wasn't official and since the the other mods didn't remove it, clearly they deem it not spam.

Do whatever you want.

#92 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:27 AM

Are you gonna remove the circle jerk of posts about whoever paid for whoever's paid subscription?
Leave the Gatsby talk, and gifs, though. That has potential!

#93 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

Are you gonna remove the circle jerk of posts about whoever paid for whoever's paid subscription?
Leave the Gatsby talk, and gifs, though. That has potential!

I have no freaking idea what that thing even is. I'm confused as most others are as well.

#94 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:36 AM

I have no freaking idea what that thing even is. I'm confused as most others are as well.

This guy said this thing and then that guy did this and according to the screencap this guy said this and then in this thread this one guy defended that other guy and instead of replying this one guy just reported the thread while this other guy did this other thing.

#95 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:52 AM

Not Turnip, though. She is pure and innocent. And that's something that should be cause for alarm in itself!

Turnip is not all pure and innocent... :whistling:

I don't get cronus' screenshots... so did Russel pay for the advanced, or did Yung?

Both; how loved is Cronus? But I don't see how that is anyone's business or why it had to be brought up here. I also don't get why Yung would write that bitchy PM to Cronus when he asked that his gift remain anonymous. I guess you can't protect people from themselves.

As a moderator, it's annoying to come back to a bunch of reports about one specific thread. not that I'm surprised as soon as I read the thread

Eh, that rule wasn't official and since the the other mods didn't remove it, clearly they deem it not spam.

ikr

I haven't had ability to stalk the forums as much the past couple days though :(

#96 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

Both; how loved is Cronus? But I don't see how that is anyone's business or why it had to be brought up here. I also don't get why Yung would write that bitchy PM to Cronus when he asked that his gift remain anonymous. I guess you can't protect people from themselves.

ikr

I haven't had ability to stalk the forums as much the past couple days though :(

I think this is my first time on the forum for longer than 5 minutes in the past two weeks.

#97 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

Anyway, I just woke up. Last night we had a conversation about this thread in IRC, which most of you weren't there for. Turns out I either wasn't really paying attention/yung forgot what he told me cause I don't agree with his definition of an upstanding person at all. I'm going to edit my first post to reflect this.

#98 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

Well, there you go. Every single person here is officially diabolical.

So there was a whole bunch of reports for this thread? Why? What rules are broken? Stop abusing the fucking report button, you little pussies.

#99 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

Your list shows you clearly do not know the people who frequent this board. While I personally like everyone on your list, they will all bring havoc and destruction to your village. I love Scot to death, but he's no angel. Nymh behaves very well, but she's a mod and is only nice to you because she has to be. Dolly is a creeper and a stalker. Turnip and Mish are nice and all, but there's a dark side to Mish. Not Turnip, though. She is pure and innocent. And that's something that should be cause for alarm in itself!

Clearly those of you who think Pyro is upstanding have never seen his collection of dildos. Waser is fair and all knowing, but he's racist against the Jews.

What's wrong with a dildo collection?~ :thumbsup:
And heheh, me, Scot, Nymh and Yung are all pretty active in the IRC channel, so that might have something to do with things! Not sure about Dolly or Mishatu though :0
P.S. I'm not aaaalllways super pure and innocent!~

Also, I think everyone who's active in the forums and IRC channel and TC and whatever else would be good in the village! Sure, some people might not be the bestest and most upstanding member in the world, but you need a bit of variety or else things aren't fun!! Or get boring really quickly!

So there was a whole bunch of reports for this thread? Why? What rules are broken? Stop abusing the fucking report button, you little pussies.

Ahahah what? But there's nothing in this thread which is reportable o.o
What silly billies~

Edited by Turnip, 07 May 2012 - 08:16 AM.

#100 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:16 AM

Lol thread...all I got from reading the whole thing was "It's all about Yung"
but then again, more recent posts stick in my mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users