• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#126 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:35 PM

Well, I personally don't care for them. I don't really like my friends all that much, and I certainly don't like them enough to want to have sex with them.
I don't think casual sex with multiple partners is a bad thing. It's just not MY thing.

#127 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:58 AM

Spoiler

Why the fuck did you PM this to me and post it here? I'm not a complete idiot. I'm sure I could've found it by myself.

Well, I personally don't care for them. I don't really like my friends all that much, and I certainly don't like them enough to want to have sex with them.
I don't think casual sex with multiple partners is a bad thing. It's just not MY thing.

I used to like it a lot, but in the past 3-4 years, I've noticed it's just not as fun as it used to be.

Edited by Napiform, 08 July 2012 - 07:59 AM.

#128 Jakerz

Jakerz
  • 1764 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

I've got a few friends that I like to fool around with, I think it's fine as long as you both know that it's nothing more

#129 Bleachd

Bleachd
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:44 AM

I haven't have a "friends with benefit", since the idea sort of repulses me. And now I'm probably going to be a hypocrite but I was more into the bang and let go lol.

It's just easier, sex sans emotional attachment.

#130 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:11 AM

I haven't have a "friends with benefit", since the idea sort of repulses me. And now I'm probably going to be a hypocrite but I was more into the bang and let go lol.

It's just easier, sex sans emotional attachment.

I am trying to figure out if you just massively contradicted yourself. I want to say no but it's so hard.

(That's what she said)

#131 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:14 AM

I am trying to figure out if you just massively contradicted yourself. I want to say no but it's so hard.

(That's what she said)

I think he (she? idfk) is saying that he(she) prefers one night stands.

#132 Bleachd

Bleachd
  • 38 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

He*

But yes, not condoning 1NS anymore, since I'm in a relationship, but having a constant friend that you fool around with could lead to emotions. And I prefer that not to happen.

#133 ManhattanMaverick

ManhattanMaverick
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

Yeah, a really bad story. He was dating my best friend. Me and him had some tension for months but never acted on it. As soon as they went on a break, me and him got into action. When him & my friend and me & my ex got back together, we had a hard time stopping. We cheated twice the week we got into relationships. I told my boyfriend and we moved on, and few months later when my friend found out about it however, all hell broke loose. The girl is still out to ruin my life.
Over a year later, me & my fwb are still close. Actually, he's coming over tomorrow.

#134 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:17 AM

He*

But yes, not condoning 1NS anymore, since I'm in a relationship, but having a constant friend that you fool around with could lead to emotions. And I prefer that not to happen.

Then how about person you slightly know with benefits?

#135 bringerlight

bringerlight
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

no strings attached is usually what happens. You fall for the girl.

#136 Wren

Wren
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

I'm a totally detached person, so I'm totally fine with it. I keep physical and emotional FAR FAR away from each other. I find it's a lot better and easier to handle things that way. Things get messy with feelings so I fling that out the window.
As long as you know what you're getting into and you are fine with it, go ahead. It also depends on the relationship you have with the person.

#137 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

I'm a totally detached person, so I'm totally fine with it. I keep physical and emotional FAR FAR away from each other. I find it's a lot better and easier to handle things that way. Things get messy with feelings so I fling that out the window.
As long as you know what you're getting into and you are fine with it, go ahead. It also depends on the relationship you have with the person.

Oh it is so much more when you love the person you are with, without regret, without hesitation, without reserve. I know it is hard to trust, but it is so much more when you are with a person you love.

I could be with a person that would ride me like a rented mule, or I could be with a person that loves me. While I miss the sex, I don't regret my decision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users