Quantcast

Photo

Codies Voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
195 replies to this topic

Poll: Overall (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster?

Least Helpful Poster

Biggest Postwhore

Most Random Poster

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster)

Best Newbie

Sexiest Male

Sexiest Female

Favorite Program

Best Display Picture

Worst Display Picture

Best Signature

Worst Signature

Most helpful Moderator

Best Staff Member

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Least Interesting Overall Poster

Best Codex Couple

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Most Addicted Member

Most Controversial Thread/Stupidest Thread

Thread of the Year

Funniest Poster

Least Funny Poster

Best Troll

Worst Troll

Smartest Posts

Silliest Posts

Most Talented

Biggest Flirt

Most Irritating Poster

Best Programmer

Best GFX Member

Next Mod

Next Ban

User Most Likely to Leave Soon

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

The Golden Carrot

Vote

#101 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

*Slinky for Mr. Codex, Fall 2012*

#Propaganda

#102 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:54 AM

I know. What the fuck, you guys? Why are you voting for someone who has been here 2 days when Frizzle has been the most unfriendly person here for 8 years?

This ^^. Seems to me as though Frizzle might be slacking nowadays, but it's alright Lee, i still think you're the biggest cunt here :p
Especially since you drive an Audi

Edited by Red Chaos, 27 August 2012 - 08:02 AM.

#103 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:55 AM

Pyro and Noit for Miss and Mr.!

#104 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:03 AM

#105 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

I agree, but that is what is fresh on everyone's minds.

Not everyone has a simple mind and short memory, but apparently the majority does.

There's a lot of demagoguery and propaganda in this thread. This is why it was a good idea to carry the votes via PM.

:hypocrite:

#106 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

Really wish I would have nominated you for Most Talented,
because of your amazing customizations. :wub:

Aw, that's nice of you, but I really deserve that silliest poster thing more!

Posted Image

#107 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

prbm for queen

#108 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

Coltom for Troll King.

#109 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

You're no troll.

#110 Mishatu

Mishatu
  • 346 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:12 AM

I'M WINNING BIGGEST FLIRT?!

-ragequit-

Spoiler

#111 Galadriel

Galadriel
  • Creature of the Night

• 924 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

I think Sweenymh is winninng best couple becaue they have a joint name. Go team BONUS

#112 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:29 AM

Bonus>all.

#113 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

The fact that their names blend so perfectly together is pretty cool. :)

#114 Cript

Cript
  • 1940 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:40 AM

What's wrong with my puppy in my display pic?

#115 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

I'M WINNING BIGGEST FLIRT?!

-ragequit-

Spoiler

Mishatu, I can't understand it either. Some people must not understand the difference between nice and sweet, and flirting. As you are one of the nicest people here, it could be they want to give you an award but can't think of an appropriate one, and flirt was the closest they could come up with.

P.S. The kitty is up to level twelve, but no one has wanted to adopt him from me.

I don't know, I like the puppy!

#116 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

I found it abrasive and when I was looking around that was the only one I really found to be an eyesore while making nominations. I didn't want to nominate kami because I didn't feel he deserved to win anything.

#117 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:43 AM

The votes on best and worst troll are so disappointing.

Most of the votes are disappointing.

#118 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

I will fight him for her.

#119 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

I found it abrasive and when I was looking around that was the only one I really found to be an eyesore while making nominations. I didn't want to nominate kami because I didn't feel he deserved to win anything.

The man hates puppies. THE MAN HATES PUPPIES, I SAY!

#120 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

The man hates puppies. THE MAN HATES PUPPIES, I SAY!

It's true. *hangs head in shame*

#121 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

I think Sweenymh is winninng best couple becaue they have a joint name. Go team BONUS

:wub:

You may be an asshole, but you're MY asshole.

Wait a second...

#122 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

I don't have anything to say, I just wanted my cat to meet Bone's cat.

#123 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:53 PM

Most of the votes are disappointing.

Particularly the votes for most interesting poster... :p (No offense, Joe, but it is the only category I was nominated for... :p)

#124 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

Next time we do this in a few months, can we do it properly?

1. Links to people's avatar's and signatures
2. Links to the so called "comebacks"
3. Proper choices (other? is not a choice)
4. How can people be voted most active and most missed?
5. A choice in the questions maybe?
6. None of this sexiest male/female bullshit. Other than Joe, I couldn't tell you what any of the members look like and that's only because I've met him in person.
7. None of this best couple ma'larkey. It's only be introduced because of the recent thread with Nymph and Joe.
8. Most helpful mod? What if don't want to choose either? I haven't had any interaction with any of them.

Also, Joe/Sweeney in most talented? I know he's smart and equipped with the silver tongue, but these aren't talents. I'd would rather much see him wrestle a bear or balance cups on his nipples.

#125 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:54 PM

Also, Joe/Sweeney in most talented? I know he's smart and equipped with the silver tongue, but these aren't talents. I'd would rather much see him wrestle a bear or balance cups on his nipples.

We could do a talent show next time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users