Quantcast

Photo

Codies Voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
195 replies to this topic

Poll: Overall (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster?

Least Helpful Poster

Biggest Postwhore

Most Random Poster

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster)

Best Newbie

Sexiest Male

Sexiest Female

Favorite Program

Best Display Picture

Worst Display Picture

Best Signature

Worst Signature

Most helpful Moderator

Best Staff Member

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Least Interesting Overall Poster

Best Codex Couple

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Most Addicted Member

Most Controversial Thread/Stupidest Thread

Thread of the Year

Funniest Poster

Least Funny Poster

Best Troll

Worst Troll

Smartest Posts

Silliest Posts

Most Talented

Biggest Flirt

Most Irritating Poster

Best Programmer

Best GFX Member

Next Mod

Next Ban

User Most Likely to Leave Soon

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

The Golden Carrot

Vote

#151 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Why would you do anything else if you had all that? I would be sitting smack in the middle of my land in a little shack on the internet all day, especially if my kids were older.

If you had a million dollars, you'd sit in a shack on the internet all day? Seriously?

#152 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

Why would you do anything else if you had all that? I would be sitting smack in the middle of my land in a little shack on the internet all day, especially if my kids were older.

I'd be on a boat... with T-Pain.

Posted Image

#153 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

If you had a million dollars, you'd sit in a shack on the internet all day? Seriously?

Yes. Seriously. I would start an internet based business and continue to work through that, but I'd love the chance to not have to deal with a single person. I'd rather invest my money and live poor with the knowledge I can stay home.

I'd be out experiencing new things. There are so many places in this world that I want to see and share with my husband and (if I'm ever lucky enough) my kids.
I understand a million isn't much money nowadays, but a trip around the world wouldn't be breaking the bank.

Which is why it'd be different if my kids were older. If I were doing it right this second, I would take the girls places and then be home for them, but not in a shack. They have different needs than I do.

Edit:

I'd be on a boat... with T-Pain.

because I'd obviously be a millionaire alone...

Edited by Napiform, 28 August 2012 - 02:53 PM.

#154 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

I jump from work to this pretty frequently, although you're right I've been spending too much time. Office politics and all, sort of depressing.

You know, with getting your child into a good college (Lena is 10), with retirement costs, a million does not go very far.
Can't really travel that much, not with a school age child.

#155 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

I'm with Napiform on this one though guys, it's his money, why not?

Going out and blowing it on useless shit makes you run out of money.

Really if it boiled down to it and we had that kind of money we'd live in a shack out in the middle of nowhere. We'd pay out the ass for a killer internet connection and sit around on our computers and phones a lot more than we already do.

It's what we enjoy doing.

#156 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

Next summer, my beloved one retires,then she gets her back surgery. Then I hope we travel. I hope. I've known two friends that died at work,never got to do the fun stuff.

#157 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

Yeah not gonna lie if I had enough money to keep me set financially I'd probably just chill at home, maybe go on a vacation or 2 every year.

#158 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

Not going to chill, going to work for Sierra Club, Environmental Integrity project. Going to harvest some trees, collect some herbs, write down the medicines taught to me. Some years have been hard, some good. I drive a 1995 Celica, we are frugal. It should last.

#159 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

To stab me in the throat you need to go through the beard, I don't think I need to elaborate further.

Hah, what beard? I heard you shaved it off.

#160 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

All lies! Plus you'd never stab my slinkysaurus, you're too nice.

#161 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:57 PM

All lies! Plus you'd never stab my slinkysaurus, you're too nice.

I'm just making sure that you are aware of your new weakness. You may not have prepared for this scenario is all. ^_^

#162 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:06 AM

When does voting end?

#163 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:06 AM

You all have until Friday to cast your votes

#164 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

Who are these 7 people voting for cdxFire for best program? O_o

#165 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

Idon't know why I didn't get more troll votes. Really disappointing.

#166 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:03 PM

Maybe because you aren't a very good troll?

#167 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

Maybe you're such a good troll that no one even knows it.

#168 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

Maybe you're such a good troll that no one even knows it.

Or he's just meh.

#169 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

At least he isn't flame baiting.

#170 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:01 PM

*Sigh* I suppose I've not deleted enough status updates to actually win.

#171 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:54 PM

Who are these 7 people voting for cdxFire for best program? O_o

I did, I have no idea what programs we use/do etc so I just chose the coolest sounding one.

#172 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

What the fuck is the point of voting if you have no idea what you're voting for?

#173 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

What the fuck is the point of voting if you have no idea what you're voting for?

To be fair, you can't submit answers for the poll without choosing one option for every question. People that have no idea what the question is about are kind of forced to make a decision if they want to participate.

#174 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:17 PM

Who did you vote for in best programmer?

#175 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Who did you vote for in best programmer?

What makes you think I've voted?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users