Quantcast

Photo

Codies Voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
195 replies to this topic

Poll: Overall (64 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster?

Least Helpful Poster

Biggest Postwhore

Most Random Poster

The "Who Am I" Award (least noticed poster)

Best Newbie

Sexiest Male

Sexiest Female

Favorite Program

Best Display Picture

Worst Display Picture

Best Signature

Worst Signature

Most helpful Moderator

Best Staff Member

Most Interesting Overall Poster

Least Interesting Overall Poster

Best Codex Couple

Best User Comeback

Most Missed

Most Addicted Member

Most Controversial Thread/Stupidest Thread

Thread of the Year

Funniest Poster

Least Funny Poster

Best Troll

Worst Troll

Smartest Posts

Silliest Posts

Most Talented

Biggest Flirt

Most Irritating Poster

Best Programmer

Best GFX Member

Next Mod

Next Ban

User Most Likely to Leave Soon

Mr. Codex

Miss Codex

The Golden Carrot

Vote

#126 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

I can touch my eyelashes with my tongue, does that count?

Coltom for King Troll!!!

Edited by coltom, 27 August 2012 - 08:20 PM.

#127 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

Next time we do this in a few months, can we do it properly?

1. Links to people's avatar's and signatures
2. Links to the so called "comebacks"
3. Proper choices (other? is not a choice)
4. How can people be voted most active and most missed?
5. A choice in the questions maybe?
6. None of this sexiest male/female bullshit. Other than Joe, I couldn't tell you what any of the members look like and that's only because I've met him in person.
7. None of this best couple ma'larkey. It's only be introduced because of the recent thread with Nymph and Joe.
8. Most helpful mod? What if don't want to choose either? I haven't had any interaction with any of them.

You act as if this wasn't a popularity contest.

#128 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:21 PM

We could do a talent show next time.

That's not a terrible idea.

#129 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

You act as if this wasn't a popularity contest.

My sig apparently isn't very popular....

#130 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:14 PM

It is the most popular unpopular signature though.

#131 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

Flattered I made it in here lol Putting my votes in now.

I don't have a signature right now but this is my old one, I can't find the one where the Kougra turns into a monster :(

Spoiler

Edited by IcedEarth, 28 August 2012 - 03:00 AM.

#132 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

2. Links to the so called "comebacks"

I think 'comeback' in this case means that the user has left for a while and then come back to the forum. I could be wrong though, that one confused me too. :p

#133 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:39 AM

I think 'comeback' in this case means that the user has left for a while and then come back to the forum. I could be wrong though, that one confused me too. :p

You're right.

#134 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:44 AM

A couple of the categories were... sketchy at best. A bit of an explanation pertaining to what each category was for would have been nice to have prior to nominations.

#135 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:12 AM

I thought it was for actual comebacks, had me wondering which one was nominated :/

#136 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:23 AM

One person does most of the work, and the rest of the cackling crows stands around and whine about it not being perfection.
How about saying something like "Hey, great job, but next time we'll do some more work on the" or "Hey, fantastic job, Mishelle, but I think we could work on the descriptions of some of the categories.

Bunch of teat begging pups, every one of ya.

Great job Mishelle!

P.S. Coltom for TROLL KING (and where the heck is my valkerie!)

#137 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:36 AM

One person does most of the work, and the rest of the cackling crows stands around and whine about it not being perfection.
How about saying something like "Hey, great job, but next time we'll do some more work on the" or "Hey, fantastic job, Mishelle, but I think we could work on the descriptions of some of the categories.

This explains your mediocre life.

#138 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

This explains your mediocre life.

Yaa, hundreds of acres of land, a Colonel's rank, and a million dollars in the bank just a living testimony that I don't know what I am doing. As opposed to a bunch that has to sellout to vigilink to cover the bills.

#139 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

Yaa, hundreds of acres of land, a Colonel's rank, and a million dollars in the bank just a living testimony that I don't know what I am doing. As opposed to a bunch that has to sellout to vigilink to cover the bills.

Cause sitting there telling us over the internet just how much better you are is supposed to somehow change our already declining interest towards you?

You are unappealing. Stop insulting us.

#140 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:00 AM

No one was grateful for the work that Mishelle had done, you needed insulting.

I was told my opinion did not matter, because my life was "mediocre". Falsehood is a sin, I was correcting the sin. My life has been less than perfect, and I am reaching the end of it, but it has hardly been mediocre. If nothing else, that would be an insult to my beloved, as she was never mediocre.

#141 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:09 AM

Just because people aren't tonguing her hole doesn't mean that they aren't grateful for her work.

#142 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:18 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How is she supposed to know that, if all she hears is bicker, bicker, whine, whine, whine. You think she has the amazing mental talent to divine your true intent when you never say anything?

I don't how to respond to the "tongue" line. I'm pretty sure that has to be an unacceptable comment.

P.S. COLTOM FOR TROLL KING!

P.S.S. Mishelle, are you back yet, did everything go ok? I wish I could offer more than sympathy.

Edited by coltom, 28 August 2012 - 08:43 AM.

#143 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:41 AM

We went over this already, it's p.p.s. not p.s.s.

#144 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:43 AM

I meant mediocre as in, setting up a fake accounts, setting up a false story, and pretending that anything you say is true.

I would self-ban myself for a year if you could prove to me you are the 60 year old indian, sitting on a reservation with a hot blonde wife, 12 year old daughter and a million quid in the bank.

Yeah, right.

#145 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

You got most of your facts wrong.

As far as my wife being hot, she is my beloved, I adore her, she is the dawn and dusk, she is the object of all that I love. You might not think she is "hot", my eyes are shaded by love.

None of this changes the fact that people here seem to lack decent manners.

Edited by coltom, 28 August 2012 - 08:56 AM.

#146 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

Either that or we only tolerate a given amount of malarkey.

#147 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:10 AM

None of this changes the fact that people here seem to lack decent manners.

Either that or we only tolerate a given amount of malarkey.

The two are not mutually exclusive. People can be intolerant to bullshit and also have bad manners. Not accusing anyone of either, just pointing that out.

#148 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

Bunch of teat begging pups, every one of ya.

Great job Mishelle!

P.S. Coltom for TROLL KING (and where the heck is my valkerie!)

It's codex, if I didn't see any bitching at all then I'd be worried.

#149 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:13 AM

It's codex, if I didn't see any bitching at all then I'd be worried.

If it does not bother you, it should not concern me. Apologies if I overstepped.

#150 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

If any of that was true I'm sure you'd be spending your time doing a lot more than being sat on a site dedicated to cheating on a kids browser game :3

Why would you do anything else if you had all that? I would be sitting smack in the middle of my land in a little shack on the internet all day, especially if my kids were older.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users